Elderly Couple Orders Carefully Budgeted $50 Groceries to Be Delivered to Home

Nothing was amiss until they went outside to meet the driver, Tara, for fear that she might struggle with her vehicle in their snow-covered driveway. When they opened the front door, Tara yelled at them… while rocking her vehicle back and forth in the driveway.

It turned out the issue wasn’t snow.
It was this sign on the couples front lawn. (Gofundme now closed.)

View attachment 583480
It seems Tara is your typical Leftist unfit to live in society.
View attachment 583481

It’s good to know that some individuals are so gorged on piety, so committed to being a good person, that they’ll repeatedly drive over your bags of groceries while screaming incoherently.

Who said Leftism is a mental disorder?

Radical, woke, militant, suicide cult level Leftism is a religion of perpetual jihad. Those who resist must be destroyed. In other news, "Tara" looks like a "Steve". Ruff! Ruff! What is it with leftists and young "women" babushkas? Put a turnip in it already.

NOT ONE!

I have not used Facebook for about four years except to keep in touch with relatives and to get to know folks in my new town, and now I am so grateful for it. In a small, mostly conservative town, those few leftists who can't resist splashing their politics all over provide clear road maps of who to stay the hell away from. Small town life is good.

Heavy urbanisation leads to rampant corruption; it has pretty much destroyed democracy and moral influences on American politics. It is much harder to get away with stuff in a small town or rural area.

Heavy urbanisation leads to rampant corruption; it has pretty much destroyed democracy and moral influences on American politics. It is much harder to get away with stuff in a small town or rural area.
Yep! The deputy sheriff lives next door to me, so my neighborhood is also her neighborhood. I like it this way.

Love the tolerant people of this world. The more tolerant they claim to be the less tolerant they actually are. Pretty dumb people.

When someone says they are tolerant or preach tolerance, or tell others to be tolerant almost every single time they don't know what tolerant means.

If you tolerate something that means you put up with something you don't like. But they never tolerate anyone else, they want you to tolerate them.

So when they say tolerant they really mean "believe in what I believe and say what I say".

Same thing for racism. Anyone that says they are anti racist are usually the most racist people.

Forum List

Back