Eid ul Fitr

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Whilst my wife and I were walking peaceably through the wonderful Schenley Park yesterday (in Pittsburgh) - keeping social distance with everyone but not wearing a [fucking] mask - we happened upon three separate gatherings of Muslim-looking folks having some sort of a gathering. They were doing everything but swapping bodily fluids, social-distancing-wise, and the groups were of scores of people, so there is no chance that there were all members of the same household.

After doing thirty-seven seconds of real, intense internet research, I found that yesterday was marked on the calendar as "Eid ul Fitr," which is apparently some religious holiday.

I personally don't give a shit, but it was conspicuous that the local constabulary was patrolling the public areas of the park and, while they were not accosting everyone, where a conspicuously large group (usually college kids) was gathering, they would drive up and "wave the caution flag," figuratively speaking.

Many in the Media claim to be outraged that some Christian churches intend to try to open up in some small way in the near future. They seem to fear that civilization itself is in the balance if these lawless Christians have their way. But Muslims? WGAS?

I have seen reports in right-wing outlets of similar "things" around the country: Muslims ignoring all the social-distancing thing with impunity, while Christians get a blast of shit, sometimes even including incarcerating a pastor.

Is there a hidden hate thing going on here? Do "we" simply hope that they all get sick and die? Why would conspicuously-Muslim groups get a pass?

I found that yesterday was marked on the calendar as "Eid ul Fitr," which is apparently some religious holiday.

Actually, as Islamic holidays go, it's one of the biggies.

Most muslims have very large extended families that get together to celebrate Eid al-Fitr. (kinda like Easter for Christians)
Every mosque that I know of as been closed during this pandemic. ... :cool:

Whilst my wife and I were walking peaceably through the wonderful Schenley Park yesterday (in Pittsburgh) - keeping social distance with everyone but not wearing a [fucking] mask - we happened upon three separate gatherings of Muslim-looking folks having some sort of a gathering. They were doing everything but swapping bodily fluids, social-distancing-wise, and the groups were of scores of people, so there is no chance that there were all members of the same household.

After doing thirty-seven seconds of real, intense internet research, I found that yesterday was marked on the calendar as "Eid ul Fitr," which is apparently some religious holiday.

I personally don't give a shit, but it was conspicuous that the local constabulary was patrolling the public areas of the park and, while they were not accosting everyone, where a conspicuously large group (usually college kids) was gathering, they would drive up and "wave the caution flag," figuratively speaking.

Many in the Media claim to be outraged that some Christian churches intend to try to open up in some small way in the near future. They seem to fear that civilization itself is in the balance if these lawless Christians have their way. But Muslims? WGAS?

I have seen reports in right-wing outlets of similar "things" around the country: Muslims ignoring all the social-distancing thing with impunity, while Christians get a blast of shit, sometimes even including incarcerating a pastor.

Is there a hidden hate thing going on here? Do "we" simply hope that they all get sick and die? Why would conspicuously-Muslim groups get a pass?
I want to know more about masks that have intercourse..

Jesus gave you the ability to worship to your God without a church or a priest, churches are merely social gathering so people can expose themselves of their cult membership for acceptance of like minded groups...Again you have the ability to worship Jesus, God, Satan or whomever you kneel and bob to at home....

With all this guilt trip bullshit that has contaminated this country the new thing is that laws only pertain to poorer, unconnected White people. Criminals, minorities, the rich and the politically connected all get to do whatever they want in this fucked up new country we live in.

The phony Christocraps have been screaming about restrictions and personally violating them for weeks now, and the OP only witnessed this yesterday, and what he saw was a family outing, not a religious service. If thousands of people can violate the rules at beaches, parks, and parties, what was so wrong with families picnicing yesterday to celebrate the most important holiday on their religious calendar? Where have mass arrests for failure to observe coronavirus rules occurred in places like Florida, Michigan, and other states? Does the OP want a double standard?

This should not be about party or religious affiliation, it should be about considerate smart people sharing concerns & pointing out the issues with inconsiderate careless idiots who want to ruin the get back to normal process by jeopardizing the whole through their selfish careless behaviors.
We ALL ADMIT we've seen some stupid stuff out there. I saw a Walmart stock lady coughing into the freezer goods she was stocking, and other personel taking up isles and not allowing people to shop safely. I've seen crowded restaurants, and careless old people without masks not socially distancing. It's easy for media to selectively choose groups of careless idiots, but it should not affect safe isolated areas from getting back to normal or keep people from starting back to work, and just restrict uneccesarry gatherings like inside bars and parties until the next phase in areas not hot spots.

Forum List

Back