Egyptian Journalist Describes 'Absolute Prosperity' in Gaza

If we go to suicide bombings. Of course they are awful.

The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing 5-6 years ago but the propagandists keep throwing it up.

However, Israel continues to shoot farmers, fishermen, women, and children.

If the suicide bombings have decreased, it is due to better Israeli security--not because Hamas became sane or compassionate. The reason Israel keeps "throwing it up", is because traumas like that don't fade from people's memories so fast.

At the turn of the century the Arab population was about 93%. By 1947 it was about 65%.

Arabs only stated migrating to Israel in the late 1800's. In the early part of the 1800's the land was empty as Mark Twain, a Gentile author, reported.

Quoting Mark Twain out of context on Palestine

In your pro-terrorist organization website, it notes that only 17 per cent of the land is arable.

Didn't someone here say that Jews owned 6 per cent?

If almost all of the Jews that owned land were farmers, is it safe to assume that Jews owned a huge chunk of arable land in 48? (Figuring that Jews in cities usually couldn't own property post 1920).

Hhhmm...which only helps prove my point that Jews did not force several hundred thousand Arabs off their land and take over their farms.

Also, how many people here have BEEN to Israel? Have you seen the Negev? This whole 'percentage of land' shit is laughable. The UN partition plan was drawn around population areas...ah, if only the Arab League would've approved the Yom Kippur War border proposal.

Last edited:
If we go to suicide bombings. Of course they are awful.

The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing 5-6 years ago but the propagandists keep throwing it up.

However, Israel continues to shoot farmers, fishermen, women, and children.

If the suicide bombings have decreased, it is due to better Israeli security--not because Hamas became sane or compassionate. The reason Israel keeps "throwing it up", is because traumas like that don't fade from people's memories so fast.

Plus they've moved on to rocket attacks...

The inhabitants (sometimes called the indigenous or permanent population) are the only ones who have the right to create a state. Foreigners do not have that right.

You need to read up on your history. The majority of indigenous Jews opposed a Jewish state.
You need to Cite some real history instead of Yourself Tinhead.

We see NOTHING but unbacked claims.

String time for me. Thanks.
-
-

In the early history of Zionism many traditional religious Jews opposed ideas of nationalism (Jewish or otherwise) which they regarded as a secular ideology and because of an inherent suspicion of change.

Anti-Zionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enTbBx622-8]YouTube - ‪85 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx‬‏[/ame]

Most of the anti Zionists were skeptics that lived IN EUROPE.

:cuckoo:

Many early Zionists wanted a joint Muslim-Jewish state free from Turkish or British rule. That's no secret. Ben Gurion often worried about the plight of the fullajin. But the rising antisemtisim in the area killed that idea, what with the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem's hate/murder campaign and all.

You also forget that there are different kinds of Zionism. I'm a Zionist, but not a religious one.

It is equally tragic to read of nine-year-old Akaber, killed by Israeli gunfire to her head while riding in her uncle’s car to get medical stitches removed, and of the 29 other nine-year-olds killed by Israeli forces in the past decade, eight of them by Israeli gunfire to the head."

Truth hired killers don't want to hear.

Alison Weir: Shot in the Head
Leftist sources lie.
Is Alison Weir lying about Tom Hurndall?

"Another person shot in the head by Israeli forces was 21-year-old Tom Hurndall. The anniversary of his death is this week.

"Hurndall, a student and photographer, had wanted to 'make a difference' with his life. In 2003 he went to Gaza to join the nonviolence movement against Israeli aggression and to photograph what he saw. /4/

"On April 11th he was nearby when a group of children who had been playing suddenly came under Israeli rifle fire. Most of the children fled, but three, aged four to seven, froze with fear. Hurndall dashed over, rushed one small boy to safety and returned for two little girls. Just as he was reaching to lift one up, an Israeli sniper shot him in the head.

"Despite the urgency of his injury, Israeli officials delayed his transport to specialized medical care for over two and a half hours. A British television crew in the area filmed a powerful on-the-scene report that was aired on England’s Channel 4 /5/ but has never, to my knowledge, been shown on American television.

"Tom remained in a vegetative state for nine months, finally dying on Jan. 13t, 2004."

Alison Weir: Shot in the Head
Is she lying? It's probable.

Allison Weir went to Gaza in the middle of a war and came back and started a website. Her 'journalism' is not respectable and has been criticized by damn near every reputable newspaper in the U.S. They use shit from Iranian newspapers, misquote things, refuse to print corrections and never admit they could be wrong.

Some more nuanced organization are: CAMERA (probably more sympathetic to Israel as it ends up debunking myths all the time) or the Institute for the Study of Israel in the Middle East (it's at Denver U and is not conservative).

Arabs only stated migrating to Israel in the late 1800's. In the early part of the 1800's the land was empty as Mark Twain, a Gentile author, reported.

In your pro-terrorist organization website, it notes that only 17 per cent of the land is arable.

If almost all of the Jews that owned land were farmers, is it safe to assume that Jews owned a huge chunk of arable land in 48? (Figuring that Jews in cities usually couldn't own property post 1920).

Hhhmm...which only helps prove my point that Jews did not force several hundred thousand Arabs off their land and take over their farms.

Also, how many people here have BEEN to Israel? Have you seen the Negev? This whole 'percentage of land' shit is laughable. The UN partition plan was drawn around population areas...ah, if only the Arab League would've approved the Yom Kippur War border proposal.

You are throwing in a lot here that does not relate to anything I said. I had already come across antisemetic stuff Mark Twain had written which is the reason it has puzzled me that pro Israelis like to quote him. He is not a reliable source. That is clear if you read what is said and whether you like the site or not the information is sourced.

Yes, I have been to Israel over 35 years ago I worked in a Kibbutz, spent some time in Jerusalem, Tel Aviiv, Eilat and in some small bedouin villages in the desert which I cannot remember the name of. My original bias was 100% Israeli and interestingly enough it was Jews in Israel who were the first people to point out to me I was not seeing the full picture.

The issue I am concerned about here is the stubborn desire to try to pretend that Palestinians do not have more of a native right to the area than Israelis.

There are actually three Jewish sub-clusters one including Ashkenazi and Sephardi and other including Iraqi, Iranian and Caucasas Jews and a third comprising Yemeni Jews.

Remarkable, the Palestinian sub culture is located exactly in the middle of the three Jewish sub clusters, suggesting that modern Palestinians are possibly even more closely related to the ancient Hebrews than many modern Jew.

In addition any of the three Jewish sub-clusters is closer to the Palestinian sub-cluster than to the other two Jewish sub-clusters.

This implies that if one considers Ashkenazi, Sephardi, Iraqi, Iranian and Caucasas to all be part of the same Jewish people, then from a genetic point of view, the Palestinians are part of it.

- aside - Nowhere in the covenant does it say that the land was promised to the Jews but to the children of Abraham

YouTube - ‪New DNA showing Palestinians as the original Hebrews‬‏

That comes from the study spoken about here

Genetic studies bring new hope for peace between Jews and Palestinians

or you can look at an earlier study here Epiphenom: The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

So this is what I see. Current Palestinians are at the very centre of Jewish genetics with a closer relationship to all Jews than the different Jewish groups have to themselves. They have almost certainly been living in that area for at least 3000 years though they may have moved about. There is quite simply no way that they cannot be at the centre of all the history there.

I am trying to argue reality not get into silly arguments. It is silly to say the Palestinians weren't there. Genetics prove it. Similarly if you look at MidEastWeb you will find that they say the max number of Arabs who came in around the time Jews were immigrating was 100000 and the likelihood was that they were people who had previously been living there anyway.

Last edited:
Allison Weir went to Gaza in the middle of a war and came back and started a website. Her 'journalism' is not respectable and has been criticized by damn near every reputable newspaper in the U.S. They use shit from Iranian newspapers, misquote things, refuse to print corrections and never admit they could be wrong.

Some more nuanced organization are: CAMERA (probably more sympathetic to Israel as it ends up debunking myths all the time) or the Institute for the Study of Israel in the Middle East (it's at Denver U and is not conservative).

damn near every reputable newspaper in the U.S.

There are reputable newspapers in the U.S.?

Even at that, Palestine produced a sizable surplus of food that was exported to other Arab countries and Europe. The Palestinians have been irrigating crops for centuries.

Alexa, I fully support a two-state solution. Didn't I say that? All I am saying is that Jews have a right to their own nation and to demonize Israel and make it 'constantly the bad guy' is not only wrong, but antisemetic.

I criticize Israel all the time. If you see my FB feed it's all over the place. But that's part of being partisan in Israel. I don't think that everything Bibi does is right and I don't think that everything Israel does is wrong. The difference here is that people seek to demonize Israel NO MATTER WHO IS IN CHARGE. Israel just can't win.

When it comes to criticizing the PLO or PA, well, they've had two leaders in the last forty years. :p

Even at that, Palestine produced a sizable surplus of food that was exported to other Arab countries and Europe. The Palestinians have been irrigating crops for centuries.

Yeah, since Judea. Crack open an archeology magazine sometime.

You are throwing in a lot here that does not relate to anything I said. I had already come across antisemetic stuff Mark Twain had written which is the reason it has puzzled me that pro Israelis like to quote him. He is not a reliable source. That is clear if you read what is said and whether you like the site or not the information is sourced.

Yes, I have been to Israel over 35 years ago I worked in a Kibbutz, spent some time in Jerusalem, Tel Aviiv, Eilat and in some small bedouin villages in the desert which I cannot remember the name of. My original bias was 100% Israeli and interestingly enough it was Jews in Israel who were the first people to point out to me I was not seeing the full picture.

The issue I am concerned about here is the stubborn desire to try to pretend that Palestinians do not have more of a native right to the area than Israelis.

There are actually three Jewish sub-clusters one including Ashkenazi and Sephardi and other including Iraqi, Iranian and Caucasas Jews and a third comprising Yemeni Jews.

Remarkable, the Palestinian sub culture is located exactly in the middle of the three Jewish sub clusters, suggesting that modern Palestinians are possibly even more closely related to the ancient Hebrews than many modern Jew.

In addition any of the three Jewish sub-clusters is closer to the Palestinian sub-cluster than to the other two Jewish sub-clusters.

This implies that if one considers Ashkenazi, Sephardi, Iraqi, Iranian and Caucasas to all be part of the same Jewish people, then from a genetic point of view, the Palestinians are part of it.

- aside - Nowhere in the covenant does it say that the land was promised to the Jews but to the children of Abraham

or you can look at an earlier study here Epiphenom: The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

So this is what I see. Current Palestinians are at the very centre of Jewish genetics with a closer relationship to all Jews than the different Jewish groups have to themselves. They have almost certainly been living in that area for at least 3000 years though they may have moved about. There is quite simply no way that they cannot be at the centre of all the history there.

I am trying to argue reality not get into silly arguments. It is silly to say the Palestinians weren't there. Genetics prove it. Similarly if you look at MidEastWeb you will find that they say the max number of Arabs who came in around the time Jews were immigrating was 100000 and the likelihood was that they were people who had previously been living there anyway.

What your study proves is that Jews have been relatively homogenous for the last 2,000 years and that male Jews are more likely to marry converts than leave the tribe.

That doesn't mean that Palestinians are 'Caananites'. The Bedouin are probably the longest living group in the area, but their origins vary as well.

Genetics to NOT prove that the Palestinians were the 'ancient Caananites'. Not at all. Arabs have been moving in and out of the area for centuries. The current Pal population (including Arafat, I should add) doesn't have any more 'ingenious' claim than the Jews do.

I'm really sorry you buy into terrorist myths.

Alexa, I fully support a two-state solution. Didn't I say that? All I am saying is that Jews have a right to their own nation and to demonize Israel and make it 'constantly the bad guy' is not only wrong, but antisemetic.

I criticize Israel all the time. If you see my FB feed it's all over the place. But that's part of being partisan in Israel. I don't think that everything Bibi does is right and I don't think that everything Israel does is wrong. The difference here is that people seek to demonize Israel NO MATTER WHO IS IN CHARGE. Israel just can't win.

When it comes to criticizing the PLO or PA, well, they've had two leaders in the last forty years. :p

to demonize Israel NO MATTER WHO IS IN CHARGE.

It doesn't matter who is in charge. The policies remain the same.

When it comes to criticizing the PLO or PA,

I do a lot of that. You should read my posts.

What your study proves is that Jews have been relatively homogenous for the last 2,000 years and that male Jews are more likely to marry converts than leave the tribe.

That doesn't mean that Palestinians are 'Caananites'. The Bedouin are probably the longest living group in the area, but their origins vary as well.

Genetics to NOT prove that the Palestinians were the 'ancient Caananites'. Not at all. Arabs have been moving in and out of the area for centuries. The current Pal population (including Arafat, I should add) doesn't have any more 'ingenious' claim than the Jews do.

I'm really sorry you buy into terrorist myths.

Personally, I don't think Palestine is any more Arab than the US is English. And it really does not matter.This is all just a name game to smokescreen the issue.

The reality is that the vast majority of Palestinians, be they Muslims, Christians, or Jews, have ancestor who go back hundreds even thousands of years. They and their ancestors built Palestine. It is theirs. They are the ones who have exclusive rights to their homeland.

And Arabs have close to 80% of the dissolved Palestinian partition of which the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan received in main and where there is no genetic difference between the Palestinians in Jordan and the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.

I know. You want it all PF.

b179290672.jpg

I've seen your posts calling for the end of Israel and the Arab maps you've posted showing no Israel.

Come back out from your covers. Stand up.

The Palestinians only want their own little corner of the world where their ancestors lived.

Last edited:
And Arabs have close to 80% of the dissolved Palestinian partition of which the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan received in main and where there is no genetic difference between the Palestinians in Jordan and the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.

I know. You want it all PF.

b179290672.jpg

I've seen your posts calling for the end of Israel and the Arab maps you've posted showing no Israel.

Come back out from your covers. Stand up.

Israel has no borders. Where should the Palestinians put Israel? Just make up something and stick it in their country?

Israel has no borders. Where should the Palestinians put Israel? Just make up something and stick it in their country?

^^ There you go you stood up.

You post maps showing Israel overlaid with "Palestine" over it so quit your lying PF. Be a man and stand to your posts calling for the end of Israel.

I've seen them. I've been involved with them. As I said, you want it all. 80% of the land was given to Arabs and you want all the rest of that dissolved partition..

^^ There you go you stood up.

You post maps showing Israel overlaid with "Palestine" over it so quit your lying PF. Be a man and stand to your posts calling for the end of Israel.

I've seen them. I've been involved with them. As I said, you want it all. 80% of the land was given to Arabs and you want all the rest of that dissolved partition..

Palestine has borders. Israel does not. Israel sits inside Palestine's borders.

I'm sorry if that troubles you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back