Egypt moves to prevent exodus of Palestinians from besieged Gaza

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
The Palestinians won't get any help from their Muslim friends in Egypt. Weird how other countries protect their borders.

Would you want to risk allowing a bunch of crazy people prone to violence in your county? No everyone is Joe Biden some people understand the danger

The Palestinians won't get any help from their Muslim friends in Egypt. Weird how other countries protect their borders.

America allows millions of low skilled workers, cartel and every other person unfer under the sun in no questions asked but Egyot won't allow their brothers and sisters in to protect them during a war? Where is all of the outrage about them being racist and inhumane?. What about the calls for boycotts of their economy? I will say that Egypt is quite cruel here, but thatbillustrates just how little the trust those on the other side of the border, the radicals ruin it for all. It is a sad plight really.

Last edited:
Egypt does not want those swarthy fucks either. There is a wall separating them from Gaza. Why? Because they are terrorists or they are terrorist harboring scum. Hamas was formed by Muslim Brotherhood, which also has a presence in Egypt. The Egyptians want to keep that trash out of their country. This is not even open for dispute. Cairo hates the MB.

America allows millions of low skilled workers, cartel and every other person unfer under the sun in no questions asked but Egyot won't allow their brothers and sisters in to protect them during a war? Where is all of the outrage about them being racist and inhumane?. What about the calls for boycotts of their economy? I will say that Egypt is quite cruel here, but thatbillustrates just how little the trust those on the other side of the border, the radicals ruin it for all. It is a sad plight really.
Biden is letting in a LOT of riff raff, and it is destroying out nation.

Nope

Egypt doesn't want them either......the Palestinians have a tradition of being troublemakers...

Only Israel is supposed to put up with their... with them :mad: not fair

‘Egypt Has Enough Refugees’: Support for Palestinians from Arab Countries Ends at Their Borders​

Last edited:

You want Egypt to aid Israel in Israel's ongoing commission of war crimes/crimes against humanity?

The fact that no other Middle East country wants these people coming in should be a wake up call.

Why would any Arab nation aid Israel in its campaign of ethnic cleansing and war crimes?
How does allowing civilians to get out of a war zone "aid" Israel? Those civilians know full well that Hamas will use them for human shields. It's what those cowardly pieces of shit do! Hide behind women and children as they fire rockets into civilian areas. Chop the heads of children off. Rape women. Take hostages.

And you're here defending them, MinTrut which makes you a piece of shit as well!

Why would any Arab nation aid Israel in its campaign of ethnic cleansing and war crimes?
Death and casualties are brutal. Plus, hundreds of thousands of people if not millions of lives will not return to the same way as was. That includes Gaza and Israel just for now.

Just when I think the antisemitic MAGA insurrectionists can't demonstrate greater moral insanity and intellectual incompetence, you AMIs surprise me.

Let me see if you strychnine cupcakes will understand this...

Let's say the man you consider the rightful leader of the country - Trump - were to lead a small group which kidnapped and murdered 1000 US Muslims and Jews.

Biden decides that he will cut off power, medical aid, food and other critical resources to all 80 million antisemitic MAGA insurrectionists in the US, and tells them they must flee or be murdered.

Do you actually believe it would be the moral responsibility of Canada, France, Germany, the UK or ANY other nation to offer the AMIs refuge in their countries, or is their responsibility to condemn Biden and the USG for massive war crimes/crimes against humanity?

A hypothetical so easy to grasp that even an AMI can understand it.

Just when I think the antisemitic MAGA insurrectionists can't demonstrate greater moral insanity and intellectual incompetence, you AMIs surprise me.

Let me see if you strychnine cupcakes will understand this...

Let's say the man you consider the rightful leader of the country - Trump - were to lead a small group which kidnapped and murdered 1000 US Muslims and Jews.

Biden decides that he will cut off power, medical aid, food and other critical resources to all 80 million antisemitic MAGA insurrectionists in the US, and tells them they must flee or be murdered.

Do you actually believe it would be the moral responsibility of Canada, France, Germany, the UK or ANY other nation to offer the AMIs refuge in their countries, or is their responsibility to condemn Biden and the USG for massive war crimes/crimes against humanity?

A hypothetical so easy to grasp that even an AMI can understand it.
God, what a stupid analogy! Hamas just slaughtered a thousand people...including 25 Americans and you're here trying to justify their actions. People like you should have to LIVE with those Hamas animals and see how long you'd last! They'd put your naive liberal ass in a cage...douse you with gasoline and light you on fire.

Forum List

Back