Education Dept. : BDS activity against Israel will be defined as anti-Semitism

The abusive language, threatening speech and adverse propaganda is an expresses prejudice against a particular group or culture; that being the Jewish Immigrants. It is an expression of an unreasoned fear that the immigrant will acquire some measure of power and influence over the Arab; as well as a greater economic foundation.
The Zionists went to Palestine with the stated purpose of shoving the Palestinians aside and to pig the place for themselves. And that they did. The Palestinians have been fighting this theft ever since.

So where is this unreasoned fear you are talking about?

And this IS hate speech.

It is not a criticism of Israel or Israel's government policies, but a rejection of Jewish identity and history. And the Jewish people's rights to those things, equal to all other peoples rights.
Has nothing to do with hating Jews.

No. It has to do with hate speech. Hate speech is defined as speech, gesture or conduct which invites violence or prejudicial action against a protected group or individuals in a protected group based on their membership in the group.

Rejection of Jewish identity and history and access to the same rights as other groups is hate speech.
Anybody say anything about hating Jews besides you?

I didn't say anything about hating Jews. I said you are using hate speech against Jews. You and BDs.

The Zionists went to Palestine with the stated purpose of shoving the Palestinians aside and to pig the place for themselves. And that they did. The Palestinians have been fighting this theft ever since.

So where is this unreasoned fear you are talking about?

And this IS hate speech.

It is not a criticism of Israel or Israel's government policies, but a rejection of Jewish identity and history. And the Jewish people's rights to those things, equal to all other peoples rights.

No. It has to do with hate speech. Hate speech is defined as speech, gesture or conduct which invites violence or prejudicial action against a protected group or individuals in a protected group based on their membership in the group.

Rejection of Jewish identity and history and access to the same rights as other groups is hate speech.

I didn't say anything about hating Jews. I said you are using hate speech against Jews. You and BDs.
There is no proof of that.

And this IS hate speech.

Sure there is. You both use speech which incites predjudicial action against a protected group.

Sure there is. You both use speech which incites predjudicial action against a protected group.
Not so.

Except for Blacks in India, the Muslim world and the African Continent that you so miss.
Great standard to go by. No wonder everybody’s pissed off at Israel all the time.
We’re hated because we have God directed standards.
You’re hated by people you love.
Palestinians say the same thing. You’re peas in a pod.
You worship the millions who treat you like slaves.
Ever see a starving Arab in Israel?
Me neither.
I don’t worship anything you nutjob. If I did, I’d want one side or the other in this debate dead the way you do.

Ahhh another one so pure and above the fray.

Great standard to go by. No wonder everybody’s pissed off at Israel all the time.
Me neither.
I don’t worship anything you nutjob. If I did, I’d want one side or the other in this debate dead the way you do.
We know the target and extent of your hate.
It is no different than your own anti-Muslim hate.

#1) One mostly Jewish nation in the world
#2) BDS looks to weaken that nation
#3) BDS movements on campuses result in antisemitic actions against Jews (Google is your friend).

Do you see boycott, divestment and sanctions movements against blacks, Asians? No. Because that would be deemed racist. But it is OK against Jews? No. Cannot have it both ways. There are countries with awful atrocities. North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, China...don't see BDS there. Only vs. Israel. The only Democracy in the ME.

It is 100% because of JEW HATE. You know it and I know it. Don't play coy.

Me neither.

Anti Radical Islam. Don't play coy.

Me neither.

For some.

For others it is all the same. Dont pretend otherwise. It is like the those who claim they don’t hate Jews...just Zionists. A pretty way of trying to hide anti-semitism or anti-Muslim hatred.

Me neither.

For some.

For others it is all the same. Dont pretend otherwise. It is like the those who claim they don’t hate Jews...just Zionists. A pretty way of trying to hide anti-semitism or anti-Muslim hatred.

Radical Islamists treat women as 2nd class citizens, hate gays and pretty much anyone not Muslim. Pretty easy to hate. Jews don't blow you up for drawing pics of Moses.

For some.

Radical Islamists treat women as 2nd class citizens, hate gays and pretty much anyone not Muslim. Pretty easy to hate. Jews don't blow you up for drawing pics of Moses.

That doesn’t change generic broadbrushed hate. FYI...all conservative religious sects treat women as second class citizens.

For some.

That doesn’t change generic broadbrushed hate. FYI...all conservative religious sects treat women as second class citizens.

Not like Islam does. As Sam Harris stated "Islam is the motherhood of bad ideas".

There are 53 Mostly Muslim countries (60% or more) can you name one on par with say the UK or the US in terms of social policies?

For some.

Not like Islam does. As Sam Harris stated "Islam is the motherhood of bad ideas".

There are 53 Mostly Muslim countries (60% or more) can you name one on par with say the UK or the US in terms of social policies?
Let’s rephrase that. Can you name any country in history where religion is government that embraces our social values? The problem isn’t Islam it is religion in government. It always sucks for women and religious minorities throughout history.

For some.

I will add something else. Can you name one Buddhist country or Hindu country on par?

For some.

Let’s rephrase that. Can you name any country in history where religion is government that embraces our social values? The problem isn’t Islam it is religion in government. It always sucks for women and religious minorities throughout history.

In Islam women are treated as property. That was not the case in ancient Western Europe where women were queens. I agree that you need separation of church and state but Islam on top of treating women like garbage, hate dogs, kill gays, hate Jews and Christians, kill you for drawing pics of Mo. It is a primitive and dangerous ideology. Again can you name one mostly Muslim country that has social values that are expected in today's modern westernized world? There is not ONE. There are 53 of them. Coincidence?

The one Jewish nation is in fact tolerant, a democracy, a military power and economically strong.

For some.

I will add something else. Can you name one Buddhist country or Hindu country on par?

Japan. South Korea. Singapore. All I can think of.

There really are not that many.

For some.

Japan. South Korea. Singapore. All I can think of.

There really are not that many.
Singapore....Singapore
Japan is mostly secular with less than 40% identifying with organized religion.
Korea is very pluralistic. Christianity, Buddhism, Confucianism and Islam, peacefully coexist with shamanism...quite a panopoly.

Meanwhile look at Nepal, Myanmar, Thailand, and India for western rights and the treatment of women.

For some.

In Islam women are treated as property. That was not the case in ancient Western Europe where women were queens. I agree that you need separation of church and state but Islam on top of treating women like garbage, hate dogs, kill gays, hate Jews and Christians, kill you for drawing pics of Mo. It is a primitive and dangerous ideology. Again can you name one mostly Muslim country that has social values that are expected in today's modern westernized world? There is not ONE. There are 53 of them. Coincidence?

The one Jewish nation is in fact tolerant, a democracy, a military power and economically strong.
In ancient Western Europe women were property, Jews were frequently expelled, subject to pogroms and restrictions and periodically killed.

In ancient Western Europe women were property, Jews were frequently expelled, subject to pogroms and restrictions and periodically killed.

You have dodged my question. I answered yours. In a conversation it is polite to answer each other's questions. Islam again is very tough not to judge very negatively. My Muslim friends here in the US. Great guys. Treat their women as 2nd class. Both had arranged marriages.

Forum List

Back