Vacation beyond belief! Jerusalem Tel Aviv!! Uhhhh wait what?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I see this commercial all the time now. Aside from being confusing since a vacation in Israel does not seem synonymous with party time fun, what's with the two sexy girls? Are they Lesbians or just good friends whooping it up in the birthplace of religion?

I see this commercial all the time now. Aside from being confusing since a vacation in Israel does not seem synonymous with party time fun, what's with the two sexy girls? Are they Lesbians or just good friends whooping it up in the birthplace of religion?

Don’t see them copulating . Only in your sick mind

Last edited:

I didn't make the commercial with two sexy girls prancing around the pool holding hands paying no attention to men. They are trying to sell something with this commercial I'm saying it's a confusing message.

I didn't make the commercial with two sexy girls prancing around the pool holding hands paying no attention to men. They are trying to sell something with this commercial I'm saying it's a confusing message.

what a chump you are.....

anyway. The only time they're showing this commercial is....(i just happen to see it a bunch of times) - is during the Bachelor on ABC........

...and another reason is: some of the singles/couples are Jewish....many of the viewers are jewish. and not jewish.

what a chump you are.....

anyway. The only time they're showing this commercial is....(i just happen to see it a bunch of times) - is during the Bachelor on ABC........

...and another reason is: some of the singles/couples are Jewish....many of the viewers are jewish. and not jewish.

Wrong I never watch the Bachelor and I've seen it a half dozen times. It's a strange commercial. Sure are surly people in the Israel forum.

You’re right. The women should be wearing Burkas and walking behind men with their head down. :asshole:

Wrong I never watch the Bachelor and I've seen it a half dozen times. It's a strange commercial. Sure are surly people in the Israel forum.

alright, party-time in Tel Aviv ! sounds great. Eat, sip and.... dance a little bit on the other side of the world. i'm down for that....

spare me. too much yak over nothing w/you.

buona notte.... and .... [isn't this how you say goodnight]?

Can I have one?

Most people go to yell at a wall and look at old rocks, don’t they? Some hot lesbian poontang could be the key to peace :thup:

Most people go to yell at a wall and look at old rocks, don’t they? Some hot lesbian poontang could be the key to peace :thup:

I guess that’s why the Palestinians want it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I guess that’s why the Palestinians want it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sex sells

You’re right. The women should be wearing Burkas and walking behind men with their head down. :asshole:

Or maybe something more toward the middle of the spectrum. You're a charmer aren't you?

you couldn't put "it" more eloquently.....

...bye-bye thread !

Are you kidding me? Tel Aviv's nightlife is insane.

Forum List

Back