P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Everything President Trump did was 100% legal. Thankfully, HuffPo understands their core audience and created a digital "picture book" with few words and many pictures so that it was easily digestible for them...

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

Erick Erickson: Trump's Russia Leak Is 'Far Worse' Than Reported | HuffPost

Sorry, but I think good governance demands a president not act on a mere whim.
And you're certainly entitled to hold that opinion. What you're not entitled to do, however, is declare that what President Trump did was "illegal" - as nearly all progressives around the United States have been doing for the past 24 hours.

And you're certainly entitled to hold that opinion. What you're not entitled to do, however, is declare that what President Trump did was "illegal" - as nearly all progressives around the United States have been doing for the past 24 hours.
You're 100% wrong. By way of the first amendment I AM entitled to say exactly that. Your comment is also totally hypocritical considering the 8 years of exactly that kind of thing coming from the right.

You're 100% wrong. By way of the first amendment I AM entitled to say exactly that. Your comment is also totally hypocritical considering the 8 years of exactly that kind of thing coming from the right.
It's not illegal, snowflake.

Forum List

Back