Eddie Izzard

Liberal culture is determined completely confuse everybody

theres a commercial on tv

I donk know what they are selling or why they play the little mind games they do but annoying

when I only listen to the sound I hear a womans voice

but looking at the picture its a mans face lip syncing the words

we live in a world were everything is turned upsidedown

You seem to spend most of your time in a confused state.
And a tranny isn't in a confused state?
I think Mac-7 has it right, the world is turned upsidedown

I suppose it could look that way if your whole world was wrapped up in poking your nose into other people's business when you have no reason to be there.
It's reality, deal with it.

I donk know what they are selling or why they play the little mind games they do but annoying

I suppose it could look that way if your whole world was wrapped up in poking your nose into other people's business when you have no reason to be there.

Sure it is, if you're a busy body.

and if it's just someone posting something they saw on Yahoo Homepage, and thought that others on the board would find it newsworthy?

Is that being a 'busybody'?

or are you just pulling crap out of your ass?

and if it's just someone posting something they saw on Yahoo Homepage, and thought that others on the board would find it newsworthy?

Nobody posts anything here concerning gender choices just because they think it might elicit interesting or informative discussion. You know that, Opinions on that subject are either " THAT'S WHY THE WORLD IS ENDING TOMORROW --- KILL THEM ALL" or " STFU. LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU DUMB ASS, WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN INBREAD BUNCH" I have never seen anything in between.

Nobody posts anything here concerning gender choices just because they think it might elicit interesting or informative discussion. You know that, Opinions on that subject are either " THAT'S WHY THE WORLD IS ENDING TOMORROW --- KILL THEM ALL" or " STFU. LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU DUMB ASS, WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN INBREAD BUNCH" I have never seen anything in between.

1608547021363.png

Do you support closing Christian churches on the pretext of saving us from the wuflu?

countless baby hitler democrats have done so even as they look the other way when Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA riot in the streets

It doesn't, that's why I laughed at your post.

all I did, was post about an actor coming out...

YOU decided I had a problem with it.

Thanks for jumping in with both feet,
I have never heard of the man in drag I don't watch TV.

Do you support closing Christian churches on the pretext of saving us from the wuflu?

countless baby hitler democrats have done so even as they look the other way when Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA riot in the streets

The spread of a deadly virus is everybody's business, and has a direct impact on all of us. Having a strong opinion about what steps to take and expressing that opinion is certainly expected. Just because everybody's opinions are not all the same doesn't mean they are poking their nose in anybody's business.

The spread of a deadly virus is everybody's business, and has a direct impact on all of us. Having a strong opinion about what steps to take and expressing that opinion is certainly expected. Just because everybody's opinions are not all the same doesn't mean they are poking their nose in anybody's business.
Thats a nice speech but you did not answer my question

Thats a nice speech but you did not answer my question

I support placing restrictions for any gathering that has shown to have an unduly high amount of virus spread. You can easily track the increase in virus cases and deaths after any large gathering. It's a matter of comparing the numbers, not of comparing your feels.

I support placing restrictions for any gathering that has shown to have an unduly high amount of virus spread. You can easily track the increase in virus cases and deaths after any large gathering. It's a matter of comparing the numbers, not of comparing your feels.
So to be clear you support closing the churches?

It doesn't, that's why I laughed at your post.

all I did, was post about an actor coming out...

YOU decided I had a problem with it.

Thanks for jumping in with both feet,
I have never heard of the man in drag I don't watch TV.
Go to VEGAS or probably even CALIfornia--they are all over the place. FUNNY ---very funny btw to see them try one piece swimsuits.

We have another Brit export for you Artist Grayson Perry. Whether you like cross dressers or not he has just made a TV series going around the US and studying your prejudices.

Grayson is married (yes to a woman) and has a daughter. It may surprise you to know that 90% of transvestites in the US are heterosexual.

1608624234731.png
1608624284991.png
1608624334989.png

Grayson Perry CBE RA (born 24 March 1960) is an English contemporary artist, writer and broadcaster. He is known for his ceramic vases, tapestries[1] and cross-dressing, as well as his observations of the contemporary arts scene, and for dissecting British "prejudices, fashions and foibles".[2] Wikipedia

Attachments

• 1608624175152.png
    1608624175152.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 34

Works for me. I mean, you might have an outbreak of people thinking for themselves, and that would be just awful.

Well, they are in the street, not gathered together in an enclosed space.... that's kind of the difference. Most of them were wearing masks.

Well, they are in the street, not gathered together in an enclosed space.... that's kind of the difference.
Its no difference at all since the mayors and guv‘s are limiting outdoor assembly also

except in the case of ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter and hollywood

Forum List

Back