Ed Schultz Praises Obama For Preventing The Iranian Bombing Plot! Huh?

and to add, ed shultz loves the protesters, such an inspiring energenic group of real concerned Average Americans!! Yes! Yes! the Average American is so naive about current events,what caused the recession,and when confused, urinate on the nearest lawn.

you're a nutter, aren't you?

just what we needed.... :rolleyes:

ok, so I have a sense of humor! don't we all? I have never laughed so much over the last 6 or so weeks as I watch Obama and his buddies explain away all these scandals (and they still have to mention Bush when explaining) god, why not just say,,,WELL, THE DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK!:laugh2::laugh2:

is that what you call it? a "sense of humor". i call it hypocrisy from the rightwingnuts.

frankly, your "sense of humor" is pretty much just another loon with obama derangement syndrome.

feel free to prove me wrong about that at any time.

schultzpigjm8.jpg

:poop:

As one of the Message Board "Schultz&Chrissy" Spy's, Tonight I was anxious to see both of the Libturds being we had a rather busy news day. Nothing out of the ordinary,Chrissy as usual spent too much time beating up Mitt Romney,Ed Schultz again was passing a stone,but when he got to the story regarding the close call/Iranian Plot, HE MADE IT SOUND AS IF OBAMA DID ALL THE WORK! He went on to bash the Republicans who claim Obama was weak on Defense! Another W.T.F. Moment! Add that Schultz remark to Joy Blowhards "Obama Killed Osama! CANCELL THE ELECTION !!:bang3::bang3:

It really doesn't matter what Ed Schultz says since only his mother and three other losers watch what is called a TV show.

lets say Schultz gets 700,000 viewers at 10pm, well, we can assume 350,000 are watching him to moniter his lies/partison politics, etc. Maybe another 100,000 take him seriously, the rest are house pets home alone and their owners leave the TV on MSNBC being its the only way to keep their dogs and cats asleep while they are out shopping or having an affair.

I watch Sean Hannity, Bill O'Really and did watch Glenn Beck. I promise you the reason I have is to keep a close eye on just how big their lies can get. They must have ties to the FCC otherwise federal charges would have been filed. It's been so long since the whole truth was told on Fox News that Hector was not only a pup...Hector died of old age.

As far as Schultz...he's one too.

They must have ties to the FCC otherwise federal charges would have been filed. It's been so long since the whole truth was told on Fox News that Hector was not only a pup...Hector died of old age.

Da comrade da.... is good job for zee truth police

I am going to continue to watch ed and chrissy for a while (from 1-3am) and I will just wait and wait to see if either one brings up any of the 5 to 10 White House scandals! So far,if they have mentioned it, they keep the story to about 2 or 3 sentences,then go back to bashing all of the lead GOP Candidates.

Forum List

Back