Ecuador will be a member of the UN Security Council

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Ecuador was elected on June 9, 2022 as one of the five members of the United Nations Security Council.

The country won 190 of 193 votes in the UN General Assembly , which also appointed Japan, Malta, Mozambique, and Switzerland as its other non-permanent members.

From January 1, Ecuador will be a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council for the period 2023-2024. He returns to occupy that position after 30 years , since the last time was in 1992.

According to a government statement , Ecuador will prioritize in the Council the peaceful resolution of disputes , the protection of civilians in contexts of armed conflict and the women, peace and security agenda.

I don't know how I missed this.

Ecuador was elected on June 9, 2022 as one of the five members of the United Nations Security Council.

The country won 190 of 193 votes in the UN General Assembly , which also appointed Japan, Malta, Mozambique, and Switzerland as its other non-permanent members.

From January 1, Ecuador will be a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council for the period 2023-2024. He returns to occupy that position after 30 years , since the last time was in 1992.

According to a government statement , Ecuador will prioritize in the Council the peaceful resolution of disputes , the protection of civilians in contexts of armed conflict and the women, peace and security agenda.

I don't know how I missed this.
the so called "security" council is a joke....

Ecuador on the security council heh??

Ecuadoran citizens, HANGRY Ecuadoran citizens out looking for politicians. Wishing them MUCH success.

and for our J6 drama queens and queers.... recounting your harrowing experiences of holing up in your offices in fear for your lives. good. I want you to feel a fear of American citizens whom you have used and abused and robbed over the past 60 plus years.

Forum List

Back