Economist/YouGov poll 63% chose Trump...only 20% say someone else.

Not much room for contenders in the Republican nomination process.

According to the most recent Economist/YouGov poll...63% chose Trump, only 20% chose "someone else" and 18% have not yet decided.

Going to be an interesting 2024 election cycle.

------------
Most Republicans and Republican-leaning voters want former President Donald Trump as the 2024 GOP nominee, a recent survey from The Economist/YouGov shows.

“Who do you want to be the Republican Party’s nominee for president in 2024?” the survey asked both Republicans and Republican-leaners.

The survey found that among both groups, 63 percent chose Trump, while only 20 percent said “someone else.” Another 18 percent said they are not sure.

What doth it matter if ye gain the Nomination yet lose the Election? :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

The White Vote is sufficiently split so that Pubs can no longer win without Independents and Reagan Democrats, and they will stay away if Trump runs again.

What doth it matter if ye gain the Nomination yet lose the Election? :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

The White Vote is sufficiently split so that Pubs can no longer win without Independents and Reagan Democrats, and they will stay away if Trump runs again.

Against the Potato-in-Chief?

Good luck selling that one.

Every "Orange man bad" story only galvanizes American's resolve to put Trump back in office.

No one but a fool trusts the Establishment anymore.

Not much room for contenders in the Republican nomination process.

According to the most recent Economist/YouGov poll...63% chose Trump, only 20% chose "someone else" and 18% have not yet decided.

Going to be an interesting 2024 election cycle.

------------
Most Republicans and Republican-leaning voters want former President Donald Trump as the 2024 GOP nominee, a recent survey from The Economist/YouGov shows.

“Who do you want to be the Republican Party’s nominee for president in 2024?” the survey asked both Republicans and Republican-leaners.

The survey found that among both groups, 63 percent chose Trump, while only 20 percent said “someone else.” Another 18 percent said they are not sure.

Early days yet, but I hate to admit it: I would be an absolute liar if I portended to claim that I've made a decision between Trump and DeSantis.

The optimal scenario is both MAGA bros come out and announce their rhetorical conflict has been a WWF style Andy Kaufman ruse - and they're joining forces with all due speed.

Yeah. That would be fuckin' beautiful.

A lot of this is because the party that primaries is the party that loses: decades of experience shows this.

So we'll vote for Trump if he gets there, for Trump-lite if he doesn't. Avoiding a primary is key. Avoiding a third-party run is imperative!

Respect your posts bro, but gotta ask:

Is DeSantis really "Trump-lite?"

Of course, I will concede you are far from the first gentleman to proffer such a notion.

(Assuming your gender.)

But I would augur that DeSantis is only "Trump-lite" if one assesses personality as the sole metric - completely neglecting any examination of policy.

When it comes to the latter, there is a viable expectation that Mr. DeSantis is pure fuckin' MAGA.

Your only reference is a bunk election with completely unreliable stats.

You will probably be proven the fool quite imminently.

All the better for the USA.

Respect your posts bro, but gotta ask:

Is DeSantis really "Trump-lite?"

Of course, I will concede you are far from the first gentleman to proffer such a notion.

(Assuming your gender.)

But I would augur that DeSantis is only "Trump-lite" if one assesses personality as the sole metric - completely neglecting any examination of policy.

When it comes to the latter, there is a viable expectation that Mr. DeSantis is pure fuckin' MAGA.
Gender --- No! No!!-- SEX is female. Note avatar: I'm Circe Harpy. I agree with you; maybe I shouldn't have called DeSantis Trump-lite; I mainly meant that he isn't the original. Both DeSantis and Haley have figured out the important Trump tactic, figure out what the real people really want and say it boldly and aggressively. I like this a LOT.

Against the Potato-in-Chief?

Good luck selling that one.

Every "Orange man bad" story only galvanizes American's resolve to put Trump back in office.

No one but a fool trusts the Establishment anymore.
Whatever. My points are that (1) America cannot stand much more of the Dems and (b) the GOP cannot come to the rescue if Trump heads the ticket in 2024.

Your only reference is a bunk election with completely unreliable stats.

You will probably be proven the fool quite imminently.

All the better for the USA.
You are deluding yourself.

I want the Republicans to win in 2024... the White House, the House and the Senate.

They will NOT win if Donald Trump is the Republican nominee.

Forum List

Back