Echo and Maple - Romney/Whitman is a landslide victory in 2012

You said Whitman was going to win the Governorship of California. The majority of Republicans are undecided on who they're even going to vote for.
We can always hope and pray for the great people of CA!

However, considering her past support for Liberals like Boxer, I doubt you would support her if you took a hard look at her record.
Yep I heard this also, HOWEVER, in CA that could help her. In a Presidential election if would be worst if she was #1 on the ticket/

And I'm not a mental midget, the truth is the truth. Ebay is one such site that essentially runs itself as it's all based on the people who use it. The only thing that Ebay is the middle party that handles the transactions and even then they have other programs for that. A glorified craigslist.
Do they not teach you anything in school?

http://washingtonindependent.com/62382/meg-whitmans-donations-barbara-boxer-tom-delay

Last edited:
Mitt Romney, economic genius? :lol:

Just a self-made billionaire who grew it from nothing.
Just the man who was asked to try only the lose $50 million on the SLC Olympics and he ended puting them in the black for $50 million.
Just the man who balanced MA budget and created a surplus without raising taxes.
Just a man who ran made Baines Capital what it is today.

I know Dogshit believe Obama is an economic genius even though he was even an effective community organizer

Romney was born in Detroit, Michigan, and is the son of former three-term Michigan Governor, American Motors chairman and 1968 presidential candidate George W. Romney, and 1970 Michigan U.S. Senatorial candidate Lenore Romney. Mitt's father came from a humble background,[5] and is credited with turning around American Motors from the brink of bankruptcy with his promotion of the fuel economic Rambler. Mitt was named "Willard" after hotel magnate J. Willard Marriott, his father's best friend.

yeah, that's pretty self made- he was down to his last seven figures when he joined bain. :rofl:

he did all right with the olympics.

he increased every fee in the commonwealth of massachusetts exponentially.
a fee is a *user tax*. there was no surplus. by law, the governor of mass has to present a balanced budget every fiscal year. he also stuck us with his piece o shit health care package.

then he ran away to run for president.

you can keep him.

Nope, sorry dear. I'm hoping and praying for a Palin/Huckabee 2012 Win. THAT is what this country needs, right?
:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

unstoppable.gif

No, Palin/Beck......or is it Beck/Palin?

Romney was born in Detroit, Michigan, and is the son of former three-term Michigan Governor, American Motors chairman and 1968 presidential candidate George W. Romney, and 1970 Michigan U.S. Senatorial candidate Lenore Romney. Mitt's father came from a humble background,[5] and is credited with turning around American Motors from the brink of bankruptcy with his promotion of the fuel economic Rambler. Mitt was named "Willard" after hotel magnate J. Willard Marriott, his father's best friend.

yeah, that's pretty self made- he was down to his last seven figures when he joined bain. :rofl:

a fee is a *user tax*. there was no surplus. by law, the governor of mass has to present a balanced budget every fiscal year. he also stuck us with his piece o shit health care package.

you can keep him.

Del! Stop being an anti-semite using facts!

Last edited:
being able to get your PIN right 3 out of 4 times at thee ATM doesn't make you an economic genius, genius.
:rofl:

3 out of 4 times? Giving her a little too much credit there Del. ;)

Mitt Romney, economic genius? :lol:

Just the man who was asked to try only the lose $50 million on the SLC Olympics and he ended puting them in the black for $50 million.
Just the man who balanced MA budget and created a surplus without raising taxes.

I know Dogshit believe Obama is an economic genius even though he was even an effective community organizer

you can keep him.

You know what's very good about nominating people who have EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE, IS THAT WE ACTUALLY HAVE A RECORD OF WHAT THEY DID. Of course with Obama we were left blind and absolutely clueless.

you can keep him.

You know what's very good about nominating people who have EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE, IS THAT WE ACTUALLY HAVE A RECORD OF WHAT THEY DID. Of course with Obama we were left blind and absolutely clueless.

self awareness is a good thing.

:thup:

Yes, because we should support the failure Governor of MA and then support the Governor who could not even make it through a full term before quitting. :lol:

Nope, sorry dear. I'm hoping and praying for a Palin/Huckabee 2012 Win. THAT is what this country needs, right?

unstoppable.gif

Huckabee's out, how many times do I need to tell ya, he's toast and he knows it, why would he waste his money or the GOP's on a sure flop. The GOP has wised up they are not going to back him, not with the cop killer thing going on, they know that would be political suicide.

What does Meg Whitman look like? Hopefully they'll ugly her up for the run. You know how those haters can't stand attractive conservative women.

Yes, because the countless attacks against Liberal women doesn't occur. :rolleyes:

Hell, Conservatives went after a teenage Chelsea Clinton. I'm sure soon enough they'll be going after the Obama daughters.

unstoppable.gif

Huckabee's out, how many times do I need to tell ya, he's toast and he knows it, why would he waste his money or the GOP's on a sure flop. The GOP has wised up they are not going to back him, not with the cop killer thing going on, they know that would be political suicide.

Maple, Maple, you're breaking my heart here. Quit stomping on my hopes and dreams of a better USA! :(

Perhaps you EZ. But there's no denying the most vicious attacks had to do with her gender and sexuality. I could prob point out a zillion references on this board.

Michele Bachman would be a no-name today if she wasn't so pretty.

unstoppable.gif

Your not serious are you? :confused: Palin means a victory for the Republicans. I am pretty sure I won't cast a vote for her.

Huck's support of the fair tax is great, but his Willie Horton moment is a killer!

Forum List

Back