Ebola is panic unjustified?

Only as long as you've got unlimited free healthcare, courtesy of our nation's greatest-ever leader, President Obama.

Which I do, as do millions of others. So, for everyone but head-in-the-sand Wrongpublicans, yes, it is quite unjustified.

Woe unto you vaccine-rejection fundamentalists who think this and other diseases are some kind of divine punishment. Enjoy your impending infection.

I've heard it said that more Americans have been married to Kim Kardashian than have died from Ebola. If that's not true, its oughta be.

Only as long as you've got unlimited free healthcare, courtesy of our nation's greatest-ever leader, President Obama.

Which I do, as do millions of others. So, for everyone but head-in-the-sand Wrongpublicans, yes, it is quite unjustified.

Woe unto you vaccine-rejection fundamentalists who think this and other diseases are some kind of divine punishment. Enjoy your impending infection.

Well then, considering that if you do indeed get free health care that makes you a parasite. A parasite that gets free health care because people like me pay for your health care. OR you think that getting health care through your employer is free, it is not someone pays for you.

ejx5wk.jpg

Well then, considering that if you do indeed get free health care that makes you a parasite. A parasite that gets free health care because people like me pay for your health care. OR you think that getting health care through your employer is free, it is not someone pays for you.

And I'm fine with that. I'm completely and entirely fine with rabid conservatards calling me a parasite, and extremely fine with a multinational megacorporation paying for the health care that President Obama so graciously gave to me.

I #GotCovered, conservatard. Why haven't you?

And I'm fine with that. I'm completely and entirely fine with rabid conservatards calling me a parasite, and extremely fine with a multinational megacorporation paying for the health care that President Obama so graciously gave to me.

I #GotCovered, conservatard. Why haven't you?

Everyone is now suppose to be forced to be covered, it is just a matter that some pay their own way.

The ebola panic isn't so much over ebola as a panic over the recognition that the government's policies in dealing with ebola seem designed to spread ebola as much as possible, while appearing to do the opposite.

If government policies were designed to spread ebola as much as possible, we would have thousands if not millions infected with Ebola.

We have two people.

Both hospital workers.

Both carrying for someone who had Ebola.

Yeah Ebola panic is unjustified- we have every reason to deal with this promptly and correctly- but there is absolutely no reason for the panic we are seeing here in the U.S.

It's not panic. It's shock and anger. This current President has dismantled our Immigration System. People are angry. The fact we're even having a discussion about Ebola in America, says it all about this President. Sadly, it sums up his Presidency perfectly.

The fact that you blame Ebola on President Obama says it all about Obama derangement syndrome.

Sadly it sums that syndrome up perfectly.

Ebola now in America makes perfect sense. When you consider who the President is. It does sum up his Presidency perfectly. Fuck em.

Uh huh sure, you go on cheering your buffoon President bringing Ebola to America. Makes perfect sense. You Obamabots sure have lost it. :cuckoo:

Ahhhh deflection - what a novel approach by someone who has been called on making an asinine statement. Never seen that before ....

YAY EBOLA!!! YAY OBAMA!!

God, you bots are craaazy.

Doubling down on deflection I see. Is this where I act surprised????

An "obamabot" is apparently anyone who doesn't blame him for the yellow fever epidemic in the 1800s, huh?

Is this REALLY all you got?

Your buffoon President brought us Ebola. He's a piece of shit. Rebuilding our dismantled Immigration System will take several years. The man can go straight to hell as far as i'm concerned.

I am really curious.

How do you think President Barack Obama brought "Ebola" to the United States?

Be specific please.

I have always wanted to see deep inside the mind of a Conspiracy theorist.

He's dismantled our Immigration System. He's a criminal. He should be Impeached.

Ahhhh deflection - what a novel approach by someone who has been called on making an asinine statement. Never seen that before ....

YAY EBOLA!!! YAY OBAMA!!

An "obamabot" is apparently anyone who doesn't blame him for the yellow fever epidemic in the 1800s, huh?

Your buffoon President brought us Ebola. He's a piece of shit. Rebuilding our dismantled Immigration System will take several years. The man can go straight to hell as far as i'm concerned.

I am really curious.

Be specific please.

He's dismantled our Immigration System. He's a criminal. He should be Impeached.
Lets how relevant you are. Impeach your POTUS.

YAY EBOLA!!! YAY OBAMA!!

I am really curious.

Be specific please.

He's in violation of the oath of office he swore to. He's a Traitor. The fact we're even having a discussion about Ebola in America, says it all about the asshole.

I am really curious.

Be specific please.

He's in violation of the oath of office he swore to. He's a Traitor. The fact we're even having a discussion about Ebola in America, says it all about the asshole.

Always great to hear from the Obama Derangement contingent.

I am really curious.

Be specific please.

Not so great hearing from the Obamabot nutter contingent. Cheering and celebrating your dipshit President bringing Ebola to America? Nice job kooks. :cuckoo:

I am really curious.

Be specific please.

Display your potency. Impeach him.

I am really curious.

Be specific please.

Not so great hearing from the Obamabot nutter contingent. Cheering and celebrating your dipshit President bringing Ebola to America? Nice job kooks. :cuckoo:

Like I said- always great to hear from the Obama Derangement contingent.

"President bringing Ebola to America"- I would laugh but your ignorance is just too tragic.

Yeah, you Obamabot cretins go on defending and cheering for your asshole President. Bunch of nutters. The fuck's wrong with you? The 'Ebola President.' My God, what a Third World mess.

Yeah, you Obamabot cretins go on defending and cheering for your asshole President. Bunch of nutters. The fuck's wrong with you? The 'Ebola President.' My God, what a Third World mess.
Yeah you retarded, tinfoil hat nutters keep talking about impeaching. Take your sorry ass back to your bunker and wait for the NWO.

Forum List

Back