Ebola Confirmed In Texas

Keep in mind, if conservatives had their way we wouldn't have a federal CDC, and all these issues would have to be dealt with on a state by state basis.

lolol, read your Constitution!!!!!

The idiot in chief has sent 3000 or our military right into this shit. What is going to say when some get infected..........

They didn't restrict travel to the hot zones. The CDC has a patent on Ebola and the test kits............Idiots in Charge and now the Liberal Brigade will rush to his rescue on this one.

Why haven't we already imposed travel restriction from the hot zones........................
Well, I guess it's time to restrict travel to and from Texas.
Fine...Don't go. They don't ant you. You're not allowed there.
My dear heart....I would never consider going back to Texas. Rest assured. :D

Everybody panic now!

I just fucking hate liberals. I really do. I just, fucking hate them.
Well, the fact we exist and aren't running around like chickens with their heads cut off can be something else you can panic over. Enjoy.
Hey shithead....This virus cannot be contained. it is going to spread. And it is the fault of the US federal government, the CDC and this presidential administration.
There should have been a travel ban issued for all nations where Ebola is present. To and from.
But no....That would not be politically correct.
Now this wretched and deadly disease is HERE.

How many troops did Obama send to Africa that could be affected?

Anyone with a functioning brain KNEW this was inevitable.
This could have been stopped if Obama had looked into it. NO , it is better to be politically correct and not risk offending anyone with a two way travel ban.
Just wait....Those people who were on that flight with this person start presenting with symptoms.
Captain Trips, anybody?

Everybody panic now!

I just fucking hate liberals. I really do. I just, fucking hate them.
Well, the fact we exist and aren't running around like chickens with their heads cut off can be something else you can panic over. Enjoy.
Hey shithead....This virus cannot be contained. it is going to spread. And it is the fault of the US federal government, the CDC and this presidential administration.
There should have been a travel ban issued for all nations where Ebola is present. To and from.
But no....That would not be politically correct.
Now this wretched and deadly disease is HERE.

How many troops did Obama send to Africa that could be affected?

3000 are going there.

I think we should get BODECEA some plane tickets to EBOLA LAND and tell her to get laid there...........funny stuff.
Now, now *pats hysterical posters on the back and hands a tissue* It"ll all be ok...it'll all be ok.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Travel restriction to infected zones are common sense of which people like you and your dear leader have none.

What are the odds that the president claims he only learned about this when he saw the news today.

You see where president has only participated in less than 50% of the daily briefings?

Holy shit. What have the liberals unleashed on us with their stupidity?
If Obumble has truly participated in less than 50% of the daily briefings, and if that is a radical departure from the track records of previous Presidents (and I'm guessing that it is), then, it looks like the Rookie Senator from Illinois and former Community Organizer, was even less ready for Prime Time than most folks figured, at the time. This is not good, if true.

I think we should get BODECEA some plane tickets to EBOLA LAND and tell her to get laid there...........funny stuff.
Now, now *pats hysterical posters on the back and hands a tissue* It"ll all be ok...it'll all be ok.

Travel restriction to infected zones are common sense of which people like you and your dear leader have none.
Common sense. Hmmmm...Common sense is not panicking before you even know what to panic about. :D

But, by all means, carry on with your little hissy fit.

What are the odds that the president claims he only learned about this when he saw the news today.

You see where president has only participated in less than 50% of the daily briefings?

If Obumble has truly participated in less than 50% of the daily briefings, and if that is a radical departure from the track records of previous Presidents (and I'm guessing that it is), then, it looks like the Rookie Senator from Illinois and former Community Organizer, was even less ready for Prime Time than most folks figured, at the time. This is not good, if true.
neither is that republican plagiarizing of THE SNL TAG LINE.

Common sense. Hmmmm...Common sense is not panicking before you even know what to panic about. :D

By all means...........Keep bowing to the Idiot in Chief on this. I figured when the earlier threads about Ebola were going on that this was already done.

As it is common sense to do so....and I gave him and this administration far too much credit for thinking they would have at least had the common sense to do this.

neither is that republican plagiarizing of THE SNL TAG LINE.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

I was focusing upon whether or not the POTUS has missed more than 50% of his daily briefings.

Yes, do not panic, look what happened on 9/11 Benghazi, the white house did not panic and only four people got murdered, just one high ranking government official, our ambassador plus 3 folk nobody cared about.

So not panicking will get less people killed, just like 9/11 Benghazi

By all means...........Keep bowing to the Idiot in Chief on this. I figured when the earlier threads about Ebola were going on that this was already done.

As it is common sense to do so....and I gave him and this administration far too much credit for thinking they would have at least had the common sense to do this.
Nice strawman you've got there. I never even brought up President Obama. But watch out....can straw contain the Ebola virus? Be afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back