Ebola, caravan, marriage, race, can Republicans use the same fear twice?

Well that was idiotic. How does an illegal legally purchase a firearm?
I don't know how they got their gun, just that it's easier for him to get one here in the U.S. than anywhere in the world, thanks to the ongoing flooding of our streets with guns thanks to gun nuts and their advocates.
/----/ "flooding of our streets with guns thanks to gun nuts and their advocates."
Law-abiding gun owners don't flood the streets with guns - criminals do.
From where did they get the guns? Oh that’s right, you’re kind.

I am very kind. I'm standing outside my door right now, passing out free guns to anyone who speaks Spanish.

:21:
/----/ ¿Puedo por favor tener un 9mm, amigo?
iu

Sorry amigo, I'm all out of those. But you and your compadres can help yourselves to a few of these...

Backward-Shooting-Machine-Gun-114106.jpg

17661325_large.jpg

I don't know how they got their gun, just that it's easier for him to get one here in the U.S. than anywhere in the world, thanks to the ongoing flooding of our streets with guns thanks to gun nuts and their advocates.
/----/ "flooding of our streets with guns thanks to gun nuts and their advocates."

I am very kind. I'm standing outside my door right now, passing out free guns to anyone who speaks Spanish.

iu
100% of the time the answer is yes

You you even have a clue? I've been a vendor at guns shows on more than several occasions. If some goober asked to purchase something and didn't have a valid ID or driver's license, I tell them to GTFO. And I'm a "private seller". Most other vendors do a call-in background check.

Ebola, caravan, race, can Republicans use the same fear twice?

So if they don’t use one of the fears that they used before, what’s the next fear?

Or do they recycle them?

Will the next one be gay people?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?
/----/ How about this one Libtard? Their blood is on your hands.
ICE: Illegal immigrant released by ‘sanctuary’ charged with triple murder
An illegal immigrant released by a “sanctuary city” county in New Jersey was charged this week with a triple homicide halfway across the country in Missouri, authorities said Friday.

Luis Rodrigo Perez stands accused of being the gunman in a shooting spree last week that claimed the lives of two men and one woman, at two different homes.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it tried to deport Perez after he was arrested on domestic violence charges in Middlesex County, New Jersey, last year. But the county, which has a non-cooperation policy with ICE, refused to alert the feds when it released Perez in February of this year, ICE said.
Another Democrat success story.

iu

You you even have a clue? I've been a vendor at guns shows on more than several occasions. If some goober asked to purchase something and didn't have a valid ID or driver's license, I tell them to GTFO. And I'm a "private seller". Most other vendors do a call-in background check.
They'll move on to the next guy or call a buddy who can get them a gun without even having to drive to a gun show.

...once AGAIN---Deano [ and many members ] blabs crap--his OPINION only!! there is nothing to back up his OP
..no evidence
not even an explanation----just babbling

please explain this fear/whatever
you make NO sense
Hello, knock knock, what did Republicans run and during the mid terms? What did they run one in the previous election? The proof is what Republicans run on. You can’t get more proof than that?
wow-----links/facts/stats/etc
so many ----give me time to read them all!!!!!!!!
so much proof
Funny, I was just watching Fox from before the election on tee vo Stephen Colbert. It’s hilarious. They’re coming in with smallpox, leprosy, TB, and many other diseases.
Don’t you remember when everybody was laughing at small pox because it doesn’t exist anymore?
Gang activity, gang members in the caravans, Muslim terrorists in the caravan.
It’s not a caravan, it’s an invasion, a full-scale invasion. An invasion by a hostel force. And now? Poof! It’s gone!
POLICE, whites, race, can Democrats use the same fear twice?
So if they don’t use one of the fears that they used before, what’s the next fear?

Or do they recycle them?

Will the next one be white people?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

iu

They'll move on to the next guy or call a buddy who can get them a gun without even having to drive to a gun show.

There is no "next guy." No vendor I know of would sell a fiream to someone he didn't trust, or who couldn't produce an ID.

So they call a buddy who can get them a firearm, that is already illegal. Are you saying the laws we already have in place don't work?

iu

There is no "next guy." No vendor I know of would sell a fiream to someone he didn't trust, or who couldn't produce an ID.

So they call a buddy who can get them a firearm, that is already illegal. Are you saying the laws we already have in place don't work?
No vendor you know of :abgg2q.jpg:

In 27 states a private gun seller can sell to whoever the fuck they want. In most of the others, they basically still can too.

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

We know where you stand on each so yes they can always be used. You support any "caravan" of foreigners over US citizens. Thats a given.

You support importing Muslims..it assuages your fear and hatred of Christians. You got your ass handed to you on the "Muslim Ban" though didnt you? Seems like just yesterday you were screaming "its not going to stand it will be overturned!" lol

The only "marriage" you ever promoted was gay marriage and that only because Americans opposed it.

Yes these will work quite well in educating Americans.

Any more questions?

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

We know where you stand on each so yes they can always be used. You support any "caravan" of foreigners over US citizens. Thats a given.

You support importing Muslims..it assuages your fear and hatred of Christians. You got your ass handed to you on the "Muslim Ban" though didnt you? Seems like just yesterday you were screaming "its not going to stand it will be overturned!" lol

The only "marriage" you ever promoted was gay marriage and that only because Americans opposed it.

Yes these will work quite well in educating Americans.

Any more questions?
Yes, one. You haven't cared about caravans in almost a week. Why is that?

Or do they recycle them?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?

Ah, so the democrats are pro-ebola now?

iu

In 27 states a private gun seller can sell to whoever the fuck they want. In most of the others, they basically still can too.
/----/ Would you sell your used car to somebody without doing a background check? What if he were a chronic drunk driver - or a homicidal maniac? Don't you even care?

/----/ Would you sell your used car to somebody without doing a background check? What if he were a chronic drunk driver - or a homicidal maniac? Don't you even care?
A car serves many purposes other than to kill or maim.

And of course the democrats are anti-marriage and family as their bible dictates.

iu

Tough shit, it's called "freedom." As long as someone doesn't knowingly sell one to a felon or a minor, no problemo. Hell, I bought 12 firearms at garage sales this Summer, for mere pennies on the dollar. It's fun ripping off young millennial liberals who've had their Grandpa's old rifle or pistol in the closet for years, not knowing what to do with it.

Little did they know what they're really worth. :21:

/----/ So? A gun can serve as a deterrent - used strictly for self-defense, sport or hunting. I can't believe you'd sell your car to a drunk who would pack it full of C4 and blow it up in the town square. What a horrible person you are.

...once AGAIN---Deano [ and many members ] blabs crap--his OPINION only!! there is nothing to back up his OP
..no evidence
not even an explanation----just babbling

please explain this fear/whatever
you make NO sense
Hello, knock knock, what did Republicans run and during the mid terms? What did they run one in the previous election? The proof is what Republicans run on. You can’t get more proof than that?
wow-----links/facts/stats/etc
so many ----give me time to read them all!!!!!!!!
so much proof
Funny, I was just watching Fox from before the election on tee vo Stephen Colbert. It’s hilarious. They’re coming in with smallpox, leprosy, TB, and many other diseases.
Don’t you remember when everybody was laughing at small pox because it doesn’t exist anymore?
Gang activity, gang members in the caravans, Muslim terrorists in the caravan.
It’s not a caravan, it’s an invasion, a full-scale invasion. An invasion by a hostel force. And now? Poof! It’s gone!
POLICE, whites, race, can Democrats use the same fear twice?

Or do they recycle them?

Will the next one be white people?

Muslims?

Marriage?

Anyone?
More than half of Democrats are white Toadstool.

/----/ So? A gun can serve as a deterrent - used strictly for self-defense, sport or hunting. I can't believe you'd sell your car to a drunk who would pack it full of C4 and blow it up in the town square. What a horrible person you are.
A gun can serve as a deterrent and to hunt because its only purpose for existence is to kill or maim.

Or a republican named Timothy McVeigh.

Forum List

Back