Eating my crow

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
Im officially stating that I was wrong about the Trump Landslide. I thought Trump was going to win by more than 3 to 5 million in the popular, and reach the 270 electoral before 11 pm. Now I know why the Dems were pushing so hard for mail-in ballots.
I find these results extremely disturbing. No matter your political party, I cant believe Im living at a time, where this many Americans are against us being a world military leader. I guess they want China to dominate, and weve seen what their intentions are. I could go on and on, but thats not why Im here.
I think Trump will still win, but as far as me saying its going to be a "massive Trump Landslide !"....
I'm hereby stepping up, and eating my crow. :206:

Im officially stating that I was wrong about the Trump Landslide. I thought Trump was going to win by more than 3 to 5 million in the popular, and reach the 270 electoral before 11 pm. Now I know why the Dems were pushing so hard for mail-in ballots.
I find these results extremely disturbing. No matter your political party, I cant believe Im living at a time, where this many Americans are against us being a world military leader. I guess they want China to dominate, and weve seen what their intentions are. I could go on and on, but thats not why Im here.
I think Trump will still win, but as far as me saying its going to be a "massive Trump Landslide !"....

Mehh. It tastes like chicken anyway, so...

Not to worry my child. If senile Joe wins, nothing will change.

Don't take it too hard, DB, if we take out all the ballots received that were never REQUESTED, that didn't meet the rule requirements, whose signatures don't even match the voter's records and whom were not even received by election day (the democrats are trying to further extend counting even farther now to well past a week after election "day"), something that NEVER would have been considered prudent or permissible in the past under the guise of accepting EVERY vote, then Trump probably DID win in a landslide of millions of votes!

I went to bed at 3AM with the Dems worried about the election and now wake up to find they are confident they are going to win!

As predicted, the Dems will just get away with bending and changing and cheating the laws until they find enough votes to keep counting until they can declare Joe the winner!

Can't be a landslide will all the media manipulation and propaganda on their brainless masses. They believe everything they see or read.

hope you put yer dentures in to do it.
Lib biden voters were just as wrong as dogbiscuit because so msny people believed the lying lib polls pointing to a biden landslide

I have to agree. They were all talking about a blue wave and I knew that was a crock of shit. Biden in a landslide was another crock of shit. Its a close race, closer than I thought it would be.

I would not call this race for all the gold in fort knox. Hoping for a Trump win, but not holding my breath. This will wind up in the courts most likely barring the unforeseen.

I would not call this race for all the gold in fort knox. Hoping for a Trump win, but not holding my breath. This will wind up in the courts most likely barring the unforeseen.
The President has already won he gets the 4 states he needs no amount of stalling and cheating will change it.

The President has already won he gets the 4 states he needs no amount of stalling and cheating will change it.
North Carolina and Georgia will hold for Trump I hope. Here in PA the demrats are doing their best for a steal. Michigan, Wisconsin and Nevada are really up in the air as of this time .

Not sure. Michigan just added over 138,000 votes, every one of which was for Biden. I smell a rat in Michigan, even the most blue areas would at least have some red votes.

Not sure. Michigan just added over 138,000 votes, every one of which was for Biden. I smell a rat in Michigan, even the most blue areas would at least have some red votes.
See? They knew how many they needed by waiting.

Because of the high population states of New York and California, the GOP will never win another popular vote, which is why they want to do away with the Electoral College. These places are simply bat sh$t crazy Left for whatever reason and have no hope as they are leaving in droves due to high taxation and out of control immigration, etc., but when they move to places like Texas and Arizona, the keep voting for the same kinds of people

Leftism is a cancerous metastasis

Because of the high population states of New York and California, the GOP will never win another popular vote, which is why they want to do away with the Electoral College. These places are simply bat sh$t crazy Left for whatever reason and have no hope as they are leaving in droves due to high taxation and out of control immigration, etc., but when they move to places like Texas and Arizona, the keep voting for the same kinds of people

Leftism is a cancerous metastasis
Funny thing about NY, the GOP held Peter King's house seat and unseated 2 maybe 3 incumbent dems upstate.

Forum List

Back