Easy way to pay for CA vacation

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Just grab enough free expensive stuff ya need from their stores.

We entered the store and went straight to a display of coffeemakers, on sale for $49. They weren’t locked behind glass, so I picked up a box. Jenny urged me to take another item; I resisted. To take without paying was so offensive to me that once I had the box in my hands, I began to get shaky. Was I being watched? I moved past the cashiers toward the exit. As I did, another person was leaving with a bag full of stolen goods. He bumped into Jenny and a large plastic toy gun fell from his bag. I rode down the escalator with my fellow thief.

Same link....no experience necessary

We entered the store and went straight to a display of coffeemakers, on sale for $49. They weren’t locked behind glass, so I picked up a box. Jenny urged me to take another item; I resisted. To take without paying was so offensive to me that once I had the box in my hands, I began to get shaky. Was I being watched? I moved past the cashiers toward the exit. As I did, another person was leaving with a bag full of stolen goods. He bumped into Jenny and a large plastic toy gun fell from his bag. I rode down the escalator with my fellow thief.

Same link....no experience necessary

Only male citizens can be charged with criminal offenses in California. If you're female or illegal you just grab everything you want from the store in California. It's all yours.

Forum List

Back