Eastern Kentucky U gives out annual Vagina warrior awards

I go to EKU, and I have to ask, why the fuck do you care? Are they hurting you? Maybe if you worried about shit that matters instead of stuff like this and the tons of conspiracy shit you post then you might be a contributing member to society. :rolleyes:
That's your problem

Actually no problem to it. Eastern Kentucky is a top 5 college in the country for Police Sciences, a top 25 school in the country for criminal justice, and a top 10 school in the country for getting an online criminal justice degree... despite women holding things back! :rolleyes:

BFD when your granddaughter hates you because you are a MAN let us know how that works out for your bitchy ass.

You're seriously fucked in the head if you think that is what feminism is about. There are bad people that do the wrong thing in all different types of groups of people, but it doesn't define the entire group. It would be like me saying you are a fucking retard that shouldn't be allowed to own a gun because of the idiot conspiracy guy that walked into Ping Pong Comet Pizza and shot up the place. Does that sound fair to you? :spinner:

So what? Why are you so triggered by feminists at a university that have no power to do anything.

I'm guessing if you weren't clueless to what's going on with feminist you wouldn't make the statement.

Let us know if you have a son, so when some idiot feminist teaches her daughter to say your son raped her cause he looked at her to long lets u know how that works out for you.

Also, if you knew how the radical feminist were teaching " MAN HATE" you might know wtf was going on in the real world.

Nah I'm not worried about that because it isn't reality.

So what? Why are you so triggered by feminists at a university that have no power to do anything.

I'm guessing if you weren't clueless to what's going on with feminist you wouldn't make the statement.

Let us know if you have a son, so when some idiot feminist teaches her daughter to say your son raped her cause he looked at her to long lets u know how that works out for you.

Also, if you knew how the radical feminist were teaching " MAN HATE" you might know wtf was going on in the real world.

Really?? Feminist teach women to yell rape all the time? Well I now see what your problem is... you don't understand what the fuck feminism is. :laugh:

upload_2017-2-26_20-24-8.png

upload_2017-2-26_20-25-6.png

Why would it be when your not in the real world you just think you are , just like the other ass hate with the bear avatar.

Really?? Feminist teach women to yell rape all the time? Well I now see what your problem is... you don't understand what the fuck feminism is. :laugh:

View attachment 114399

View attachment 114400

Can you read? "Radical feminist..."

rad·i·cal
/ˈradək(ə)l/

adjective

Why would it be when your not in the real world you just think you are , just like the other ass hate with the bear avatar.

We are the haters? Coming from a guy that started a thread to hate on a women's award? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I've been to college. There are a few radical feminists. There were also a few radical religious annoying me going to class. So what? I had a great English prof who was a flaming lib and a great Trig prof who was very conservative. They were both great professors.

There is no great conspiracy against men dude. A few nutso feminists isn't a big deal.

Feminism has trained women to reject this model as "an old fashioned, oppressive stereotype" even though it reflects their natural instincts.

On Thursday a British writer reported overhearing two young women:

"All men are useless these days," one said. "Yeah," said the other. "The trouble is that they haven't risen to the challenge of feminism. They don't understand that we need them to be more masculine, and instead they have just copped out."

That's their logic? If women are less feminine, men will be more masculine? Men aren't designed to fight with women. They need to be affirmed by a woman's acquiescence and faith. When women constantly challenge them, men will "cop out" of marriage and family.

Now that love and marriage have been "discredited," women have nothing left to exchange for love but sex. Thus, many are unnaturally obsessed with appearance and pathetically give their bodies to all and sundry.

- See more at: How the Rockefellers Re-Engineered Women

Feminism has trained women to reject this model as "an old fashioned, oppressive stereotype" even though it reflects their natural instincts.

On Thursday a British writer reported overhearing two young women:

"All men are useless these days," one said. "Yeah," said the other. "The trouble is that they haven't risen to the challenge of feminism. They don't understand that we need them to be more masculine, and instead they have just copped out."

That's their logic? If women are less feminine, men will be more masculine? Men aren't designed to fight with women. They need to be affirmed by a woman's acquiescence and faith. When women constantly challenge them, men will "cop out" of marriage and family.

Now that love and marriage have been "discredited," women have nothing left to exchange for love but sex. Thus, many are unnaturally obsessed with appearance and pathetically give their bodies to all and sundry.

- See more at: How the Rockefellers Re-Engineered Women

So because a woman doesn't want to be a stay at home, always pregnant, slave to her man, she is obviously tearing down men and a hater? :rofl:

Sounds to me like you are scared of a smart powerful woman... you probably had one embarrass you at work one day, and now you are a keyboard warrior.

So they dilly about with feminist crap and get a hairy vagina award. That's just very, very special.
I suppose if a man goes about taking care of manly concerns like helping his buddy get that old camaro going he gets a weenie warrior prize?

Can you imagine the outrage and anger if a male group wanted to give the annual balls of steal warrior awards? It would be shut down so fucking fast and called sexist!

Bullshit, there are men only awards. :rolleyes:

Out of all the people to ever win the Congressional Medal of Honor, only one has been a woman. She was a feminist.

Mary Edwards Walker (November 26, 1832 – February 21, 1919) was an American feminist, abolitionist, prohibitionist prisoner of war andsurgeon. As of 2017, she is the only woman ever to receive the Medal of Honor.[1]

Mary Edwards Walker - Wikipedia

So they dilly about with feminist crap and get a hairy vagina award. That's just very, very special.
I suppose if a man goes about taking care of manly concerns like helping his buddy get that old camaro going he gets a weenie warrior prize?

The Guy's Choice Awards?

World Beard and Moustache Championships --- for guy's with hairy faces instead of vaginae. Happy?

I'm seldom not happy

I doubt that given your rant about how many boards you have been banned from. :deal:

I do agree there is a difference between radical feminists and plain ole regular feminists. But there do seem to be some confused feminists out there that didn't realize they slipped into the radical arena.

This true... I'm happy but mouthy. And I shit you not...I joined this radical leftys board Cruz we'd been friendly for a couple years. I got banned for saying 'hell'. LOL! I think he went faint and mad with power. Then I started my own board and named it Strange Highways. Anything went. I loved it.

This true... I'm happy but mouthy. And I shit you not...I joined this radical leftys board Cruz we'd been friendly for a couple years. I got banned for saying 'hell'. LOL! I think he went faint and mad with power. Then I started my own board and named it Strange Highways. Anything went. I loved it.

Yeah I got a temp ban from a Writer's forum I'm a member of for my language...I got in trouble once for saying someone got "pissed off." Yes the language rules were that strict. Now they have lightened up quite a bit.

LOL! Yeah that's strict. I've had a love of writing since I could scribble a word. I used to write long adventure stories when I was about eight or nine and torture my mom with the job of being my editor.

Forum List

Back