Easter Egg Hunt

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
At a large Easter egg hunt event (sponsored by a local church) the other day, hundreds of families turned out to do all the usual: face painting, games, raffle, egg hunt, etc. Lots of little ones running around having fun. The thing is, there was a pretty even mix of all different 'races' among all the families there. Guess what? NOBODY CARED. No one made an issue of it or even noticed as far as I could tell. Families mixed and mingled, and kids all ran and played without pausing for a moment to consider any of the nonsense whined and panicked over here. It was a great day.

serveimage.jpg

Looks like somebody went on a feels hunt.

Probably mass shock, I am sure they are all repulsed by this morning.

Although any throwing up might have been the candy.

Probably mass shock, I am sure they are all repulsed by this morning.

Although any throwing up might have been the candy.

Could be. There was a lot of candy. Those little ones are pretty ruthless when it comes to scoopin' da loot.

At a large Easter egg hunt event (sponsored by a local church) the other day, hundreds of families turned out to do all the usual: face painting, games, raffle, egg hunt, etc. Lots of little ones running around having fun. The thing is, there was a pretty even mix of all different 'races' among all the families there. Guess what? NOBODY CARED. No one made an issue of it or even noticed as far as I could tell. Families mixed and mingled, and kids all ran and played without pausing for a moment to consider any of the nonsense whined and panicked over here. It was a great day.
And with a nod and a wink, the Easter bunny faded away, not to return again until next year.

If there is a next year, that is. :laugh:

d3d9b8dc583a36a49c8f45d3dca80d01_free-easter-clipart-easter-bunny-winking-clipart_767-731.png

Apparently you did.

Apparently you did.

He didn't make an issue of it at all. It was noticed in its absence and enjoyed. Sorry you are so disappointed hatred and anger didn't raise its head.

Apparently you did.

He didn't make an issue of it at all. It was noticed in its absence and enjoyed. Sorry you are so disappointed hatred and anger didn't raise its head.

Oh it just did. Thanks for proving my point that conservatives are obsessed with race.

Sounds like a wonderful time. Hope you had a lovely Easter. Cheers!

Oh it just did. Thanks for proving my point that conservatives are obsessed with race.

Sounds like there was universal acceptance. You are desperately trying to make something negative out of a situation that was not so. You'd be wrong about this thread being anything but a positive, except your posts.

Sounds like a wonderful time. Hope you had a lovely Easter. Cheers!

Same to you!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Ya, but I bet they were all thinking "Like wtf, is this the U.N. or what?"

Not that I could tell.

Not that I could tell.
Ya, but you're not the most perceptive woman.

Not that I could tell.
Ya, but you're not the most perceptive woman.

Troll somewhere else, troll.

And again just the other day, a bunch of kids of almost every 'category' you could imagine found themselves on the same playground and just started playing with each other - without a thought to any of the hysterical bullshit screeched about here.

Just like that.

Forum List

Back