Earth to Trump....white people alone can not get you to the white house...

I tweeted Trump on numerous occasions and told him he's blowing it. Not that it will do any good.

Romney only needed 4% more white people show up to the polls and he beats Obama. Conservatives stayed home because Romney was a moderate.

It's a fallacy to think that the gop needs blacks or Browns to win.

Blacks are irrelevant anyway. They don't vote.
Your assuming that ALL WHITE PEOPLE WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP....that simply is not the case. As a matter of record, educated whites vote historically democratic. And fact number two, brown people gets you to the white house, brown people and women....I know its hard to believe, bitch....but you white whores are the irrelevent ones!!

And if blacks don't vote....why gerrymander districts? Why impose voter ID laws? Why try to shut down voting districts days before the vote? Why whine about voter fraud? SOME MOTHERFUCKIN BODY IS WORRIED, BITCH!!!!!!!

Dear lord there is a lot here to educate you on...... Pay attention please.

1. Not all whites vote for the GOP, nor was I saying that they did. Fact is the GOP can win the general just by courting white voters. Those 4% of white voters who stayed home in 2012 were conservatives because Romney was a moderate.

1a. Got any facts to back up that claim that whites vote democrat over republican?

2. Brown people don't get you to the White House. Please show me any information that proves that statement.

You can leave out your foul language as it does nothing but make you sound like an ignorant jerk off.

3. Show me any stats that shows that blacks do vote in strong numbers. Outside of 2008 black vote has been down.

3a. Voter ID laws are there to protect everyone's vote not to take away black votes. If you allow voter fraud then you take away from everyone's legitimate vote. You need a photo ID to enter most government buildings these days anyway. Why not one to vote. Unless you favour corruption?

3b. show me where voting districts were shut down and people were not allowed to vote.

Once again we don't need your foul language unless your goal is to sound like an ignorant piece of garbage.

Foul language, Cap Locks, and Bold letters don't make your claims true. So you can leave that out as well.

The OP poster isn't black, it's just some fat white gimp out in the Burbs who can't even get the fake 'ebonics' right, so no need to take the troll seriously.

I don't assume someone is black if they use bolded font, swear words, and caps. I do assume they are an idiot however.

Romney only needed 4% more white people show up to the polls and he beats Obama. Conservatives stayed home because Romney was a moderate.

It's a fallacy to think that the gop needs blacks or Browns to win.

Blacks are irrelevant anyway. They don't vote.
Your assuming that ALL WHITE PEOPLE WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP....that simply is not the case. As a matter of record, educated whites vote historically democratic. And fact number two, brown people gets you to the white house, brown people and women....I know its hard to believe, bitch....but you white whores are the irrelevent ones!!

And if blacks don't vote....why gerrymander districts? Why impose voter ID laws? Why try to shut down voting districts days before the vote? Why whine about voter fraud? SOME MOTHERFUCKIN BODY IS WORRIED, BITCH!!!!!!!

Dear lord there is a lot here to educate you on...... Pay attention please.

1. Not all whites vote for the GOP, nor was I saying that they did. Fact is the GOP can win the general just by courting white voters. Those 4% of white voters who stayed home in 2012 were conservatives because Romney was a moderate.

1a. Got any facts to back up that claim that whites vote democrat over republican?

2. Brown people don't get you to the White House. Please show me any information that proves that statement.

You can leave out your foul language as it does nothing but make you sound like an ignorant jerk off.

3. Show me any stats that shows that blacks do vote in strong numbers. Outside of 2008 black vote has been down.

3a. Voter ID laws are there to protect everyone's vote not to take away black votes. If you allow voter fraud then you take away from everyone's legitimate vote. You need a photo ID to enter most government buildings these days anyway. Why not one to vote. Unless you favour corruption?

3b. show me where voting districts were shut down and people were not allowed to vote.

Once again we don't need your foul language unless your goal is to sound like an ignorant piece of garbage.

Foul language, Cap Locks, and Bold letters don't make your claims true. So you can leave that out as well.

The OP poster isn't black, it's just some fat white gimp out in the Burbs who can't even get the fake 'ebonics' right, so no need to take the troll seriously.

I don't assume someone is black if they use bolded font, swear words, and caps. I do assume they are an idiot however.
I type in bold because of my eye sight as for being an idiot, it takes one to reconize one, eh?

I tweeted Trump on numerous occasions and told him he's blowing it. Not that it will do any good.
Do you honestly believe in that white gut of yours, that Trump does his own tweeting? The guy's a dufus.

Forum List

Back