Eagles credit binding force of Christian faith for Super Bowl

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Philadelphia Eagles set themselves apart from the rest of the NFL in more ways than one this season, not only by taking home the Lombardi Trophy, but also by having the largest contingent of openly Christian players and coaches.
Eagles Credit 'Binding Force' of Christian Faith For Super Bowl Win

----------------------------------------------------------
The Trump haters will and do hate this one, they can't stand anything to do with " religion" , God, Jesus bu toh if someone wanted to get down on the ground on all fours praying to Allah that would be just fine. That's what hypocrites to shovel out American priorities over that of another Country. Retardation syndrome can do that to a person esp. when you are an idiot.

You said there was going to be a false flag attack on the superbowl. What happened?

The Philadelphia Eagles set themselves apart from the rest of the NFL in more ways than one this season, not only by taking home the Lombardi Trophy, but also by having the largest contingent of openly Christian players and coaches.

The Trump haters will and do hate this one, they can't stand anything to do with " religion" , God, Jesus bu toh if someone wanted to get down on the ground on all fours praying to Allah that would be just fine. That's what hypocrites to shovel out American priorities over that of another Country. Retardation syndrome can do that to a person esp. when you are an idiot.
God takes sides at the Superbowl? You sure?

The Trump haters will and do hate this one, they can't stand anything to do with " religion" , God, Jesus bu toh if someone wanted to get down on the ground on all fours praying to Allah that would be just fine. That's what hypocrites to shovel out American priorities over that of another Country.

I stand behind my Iggles and as long as they play like they did yesterday I don't give a flying fuck what they do with their private lives. That's for fascists like you and your boy Alex John Brinkley Jones. You know, lowlifes who spend all day and night whining about what other people are doing.

See, my problem is I already know the difference between "football" and "butthurt".

Retardation syndrome can do that to a person esp. when you are an idiot.

There it is --- the voice of experience.

• Banned

Guess your proof , guarantee you hate Trump too. Oh imagine that.

thank-you-jesus-atheist-meme.jpg

You said there was going to be a false flag attack on the superbowl. What happened?

MW says a lot of silly shit.

And when no issue exists she just makes one up out of pure speculation, as here.

Some people just can't function through their day in any state other than Perpetual Butthurt.

"Some people just can't function through their day in any state other than Perpetual Butthurt."

^^^^ This:

Bg_I7nrWRCKEBKekDfEYBA.png

And when no issue exists she just makes one up out of pure speculation, as here.

Some people just can't function through their day in any state other than Perpetual Butthurt.

"Some people just can't function through their day in any state other than Perpetual Butthurt."

^^^^ This:

:highfive:

Hey Oosie ---

My team just won the football championship :twirl:

Guess your proof , guarantee you hate Trump too. Oh imagine that.
Get your mind fixed!

^^^^ This:

:highfive:

Hey Oosie ---

My team just won the football championship :twirl:
Hey don't make fun of that poor 3rd worlder

Forum List

Back