E-Postcard to Voice Your Opposition to Obamacare

Grok this: Obama's promises are not what got him elected. The American People were appalled by the immorality of the Bush Regime. We were stunned by its incompetence. We were embarrassed by its ignorance. We voted for Obama because he offered us relief and deliverance.

Uh....how did you know he would offer you relief and deliverance if he didn't promise you anything?

:eusa_whistle:

Winning an election does not give anyone carte blanche to ignore The Constitution and the Will of the People.

Just sayin'.

The American People charged the Democrats with delivering solutions to the problems the Republicans created by perverting the Constitution. Claiming to support the Constitution by obstructing our salvation is especially despicable.

God, you're fucking stupid. I doubt I'll respond much to you any more.

I can only imagine how you must feel, being so much stupider.

Grok this: Obama's promises are not what got him elected. The American People were appalled by the immorality of the Bush Regime. We were stunned by its incompetence. We were embarrassed by its ignorance. We voted for Obama because he offered us relief and deliverance.

Uh....how did you know he would offer you relief and deliverance if he didn't promise you anything?

A man is best judged by his deeds. Deeds are greater than promises.

What DEEDS?

What of note has Obama Ever Accomplished?

He spent his prior stints at elected office campaigning for his next gig.

He is the biggest NothingBurger who has ever served in the White House.

And his deeds since taking office are Hardly Exemplary.

What DEEDS?

What of note has Obama Ever Accomplished?

He spent his prior stints at elected office campaigning for his next gig.

He is the biggest NothingBurger who has ever served in the White House.

And his deeds since taking office are Hardly Exemplary.

As a legislator, he stood with the forces of progress against regressives. Those are deeds which thoughtful and reasonable Americans respect.

B'loney.

Please name any legislation of note that Obama sponsored.

(Any moron can stand on a soap box and mouth platitudes - something with which you should be very familiar.)

You can send an e-post card to voice your objections to Obamacare and ask that the wavering Dems vote no. You can send as many as you wish.

GOP.com: Serve the People

I see you like being spoon fed, huh.

No.

You can send an e-post card to voice your objections to Obamacare and ask that the wavering Dems vote no. You can send as many as you wish.

:lol: Well Zoom, least you can admit your a pawn of the RNC.

So voicing my opinion makes me pawn? I tried e-mailing several congressmen but I couldn't because they aren't even in my state. This was a good way to have my voice heard. You really suck sometimes, Bobby.

Assuming you're not rich Zoom, I assume you're one of those "fear-based" voters that the RNC fundraisers are looking for? :cool:

What are you talking about? I posted a link to email congress and you make it out like I'm a stooge. How assholey of you.

I see you like being spoon fed, huh.

No.

:lol: Well Zoom, least you can admit your a pawn of the RNC.

So voicing my opinion makes me pawn? I tried e-mailing several congressmen but I couldn't because they aren't even in my state. This was a good way to have my voice heard. You really suck sometimes, Bobby.

I email my congressman every week. sometimes twice. Even had a meeting with his staff once. With a health care problem, they informed me I should expect to lose. Anyway he will vote yes because I think he has his head stuck in Pelosi's ass. It's been up there for 3 years now.

Our rep, Mark Schauer, folded today. I already sent him an email congratulating him on creating over a dozen active campaigners against his reelection in the fall. We have an excellent challenger that would have made it at least very close, if not a win for our side. Now it will be easy pickings to send a new face to DC.

I'm close enough to two other districts that I can split my time to defeat three Democrats.

No, doing RNC's dirty work on their paid website makes you a pawn. And you don't get to voice your opinion by doing this, you just say no.

Last edited:
Our rep, Mark Schauer, folded today. I already sent him an email congratulating him on creating over a dozen active campaigners against his reelection in the fall. We have an excellent challenger that would have made it at least very close, if not a win for our side. Now it will be easy pickings to send a new face to DC.

I'm close enough to two other districts that I can split my time to defeat three Democrats.

This is the problem with this country.

We're all on the same side.

What are you talking about? I posted a link to email congress and you make it out like I'm a stooge. How assholey of you.

I don't make you out to be a stooge, the RNC does. The people who's dirty work you just did.

are you still wasting the money your parents are spending trying to educate you? Or can you at least own up to the fact that you're an idiot? :lol:

Actually, it's my own money you uppity fool.

Anything else you want to try and say ignorantly?

So you don't think I should contact the Dems listed and voice my 'no' vote. Interesting.

Interesting Zoom, mind pointing out to me where I said you shouldn't contact the Dems and voice your "no" vote?

Bueller? Bueller?

Unless you can put up some evidence, I'll ask kindly for you to apologize.

I'm saying you can email the Dems listed and tell them why you don't want this bill without doing the RNC's dirty work. The same people who consider you fear-driven when you vote.

So you don't think I should contact the Dems listed and voice my 'no' vote. Interesting.

Interesting Zoom, mind pointing out to me where I said you shouldn't contact the Dems and voice your "no" vote?

Bueller? Bueller?

Unless you can put up some evidence, I'll ask kindly for you to apologize.

I'm saying you can email the Dems listed and tell them why you don't want this bill without doing the RNC's dirty work. The same people who consider you fear-driven when you vote.

until you put up evidence of your lies about me, you can keep quiet little dogbert or you can call your posse to their circle jerk

No, doing RNC's dirty work on their paid website makes you a pawn. And you don't get to voice your opinion by doing this, you just say no.

Having them hear no counts. 4 1/2 million 'no' post cards and counting. Almost all wavering Dems contacted via email with a very good letter asking them to vote no as well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back