E. Jean Carroll Had a Cat Named "Vagina"

e_jean_carroll_donald_trump_1413332651_1488591302.jpg

Too bad she'll never see anything but a big bill from Trump for his legal expenses, little grease monkey!

Too bad she'll never see anything but a big bill from Trump for his legal expenses, little grease monkey!

WILL TRUMP WILL APPEAL THE VERDICT?​

Yes. Trump’s lawyer Joe Tacopina said he will challenge what he said were unfair rulings by U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan.

To prevail, Trump would have to show Kaplan incorrectly applied the law in various rulings and that this deprived him of a fair trial.

Tacopina told reporters that the issues on appeal will include Kaplan’s decision to allow jurors to hear the “Access Hollywood” tape, where Trump was recorded talking about grabbing women's genitals without their consent. Jurors also saw footage of Trump defending those remarks in a deposition.

Experts said Trump does not appear to have a strong appeal case, noting Kaplan's experience and that quality lawyering on both sides appeared to have ensured a fair trial.

Carroll's lawyer Roberta Kaplan, who is not related to Judge Kaplan, said on ABC's "Good Morning America" Wednesday that Trump had "absolute zero" chance on appeal because the judge went out of his way to ensure proceedings were handled fairly.

CAN TRUMP PAY THE $5 MILLION?​

Probably. In addition to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, Trump owns the Trump National Doral Miami and a dozen other golf courses in the U.S., Scotland and Ireland.

Trump could not use campaign funds to pay, but he could seek to crowdfund it from supporters who believe his claims that the case was a hoax orchestrated by political opponents.

What's next for Trump after civil rape verdict?

you know donny will get his suckers to pay the money.

calling a black man racist. That's is RICH

Blacks are the most racist of all. 95% of all racism is in the black community. Every organization blacks create or get involved in is centered around racism as a matter of hoping to get money and influence. They are so racist like you that they see everything and everyone as A MATTER OF RACE.

Blacks are the most racist of all. 95% of all racism is in the black community. Every organization blacks create or get involved in is centered around racism as a matter of hoping to get money and influence. They are so racist like you that they see everything and everyone as A MATTER OF RACE.
You one racist mother fucker that needs to knock that shit off.
Do not ever talk about the Black Community again.
YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
WE MAY HAVE SOME PROBLEMS BUT YOU CRACKER ARE NOT GOING TO PREACH TO ME

Hellbilly "Slim" is out of the cage and I am not taking this racist bullshit from a CRACKER

and fuck your smiley face CRACKER
tf.JPG

Last edited:

WILL TRUMP WILL APPEAL THE VERDICT?​

Yes. Trump’s lawyer Joe Tacopina said he will challenge what he said were unfair rulings by U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan.

To prevail, Trump would have to show Kaplan incorrectly applied the law in various rulings and that this deprived him of a fair trial.

Tacopina told reporters that the issues on appeal will include Kaplan’s decision to allow jurors to hear the “Access Hollywood” tape, where Trump was recorded talking about grabbing women's genitals without their consent. Jurors also saw footage of Trump defending those remarks in a deposition.

Experts said Trump does not appear to have a strong appeal case, noting Kaplan's experience and that quality lawyering on both sides appeared to have ensured a fair trial.

Carroll's lawyer Roberta Kaplan, who is not related to Judge Kaplan, said on ABC's "Good Morning America" Wednesday that Trump had "absolute zero" chance on appeal because the judge went out of his way to ensure proceedings were handled fairly.

CAN TRUMP PAY THE $5 MILLION?​

Probably. In addition to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, Trump owns the Trump National Doral Miami and a dozen other golf courses in the U.S., Scotland and Ireland.

Trump could not use campaign funds to pay, but he could seek to crowdfund it from supporters who believe his claims that the case was a hoax orchestrated by political opponents.

What's next for Trump after civil rape verdict?

you know donny will get his suckers to pay the money.
Trump never stated in that guy talk tape from over 20 years ago that he personally engaged in P grsbbing
It’s another Lie lib loons have repeated over and over to fakely prop up their weakness.

You one racist mother fucker that needs to knock that shit off.
Says the total racist.

Do not ever talk about the Black Community again.
YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
WE MAY HAVE SOME PROBLEMS BUT YOU CRACKER ARE NOT GOING TO PREACH TO ME
So says the racist coming unglued because I hit the nail right on the head that the only racial problem we really have today is with Blacks not being able to take account of themselves, so trying to use race as a crutch to get everything while they sit on their fat black asses.

Says the total racist.

So says the racist coming unglued because I hit the nail right on the head that the only racial problem we really have today is with Blacks not being able to take account of themselves, so trying to use race as a crutch to get everything while they sit on their fat black asses.
Your relative is calling me. I got to go take care of business. She like to be roughed up.. Just play play :)

Forum List

Back