DW : Conflicts over Nord Stream 2 reignite as Europe plans to sanction Muscovy/Putin over Navalny

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
DW : Conflicts over Nord Stream 2 reignite as Europe plans to sanction Muscovy/Putin over Navalny

They basically charging him for breathing air, ohh wait...

Gret news, Germany and EU going after putins money ... "With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher"

Gret news, Germany and EU going after putins money ... "With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher"

Hä? Can you tell me in German what you say here?

I guess this means "Nein! Ich kann dir das nicht auf deutsch erklären." Auch gut.

The construction of Nordstream 2 - a third parallel pipeline from Russia to Europe for natural gas - started in Mai 2018. Latest at this moment the discussion about this project was over. This project is a bridge technology between the use of energy of the past to the use of energy in the future. Specially the possibility to use as well green hydrogen (made from solar plants in summer) and grey hydrogen (made from natural gas in winter) is a very interesting option in this context.

Last edited:
They will get the NS 2 built. The Germans are eager for Russian natural resources.

I guess this means "Nein! Ich kann dir das nicht auf deutsch erklären." Auch gut.

The construction of Nordstream 2 - a third parallel pipeline from Russia to Europe for natural gas - started in Mai 2018. Latest at this moment the discussion about this project was over. This project is a bridge technology between the use of energy of the past to the use of energy in the future. Specially the possibility to use as well green hydrogen (made from solar plants in summer) and grey hydrogen (made from natural gas in winter) is a very interesting option in this context.

1613311841725.png

View attachment 457078

The other two pipelines come over Poland and the Ukraine. Politically the countries on this pipelines have problems with their democratic structures and are able to set Europe under pressure without the existence of Nordstream 2.

Last edited:
They will get the NS 2 built.

As far as I know this is the decision of Russia. It's their pipeline. And the USA declared war on Germany and all partners in context of this pipeline. You like to destroy it.

The Germans are eager for Russian natural resources.

Not really. It's a bridge technology. There are other ways. But that's not important. We are just simple "vertragstreu" = we believe in the sanctity of contracts.

View attachment 457078

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fgreatspeculations%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2FCOMM-everythings-bigger-in-texas-04132018-e1523977818402.jpg

View attachment 457078

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fgreatspeculations%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2FCOMM-everythings-bigger-in-texas-04132018-e1523977818402.jpg

Totally uninteresting for me. For what do you need this eye-catching information?

As far as I know this is the decision of Russia. It's their pipeline. And the USA declared war on Germany and all partners in context of this pipeline. You like to destroy it
This is a decision of both Russia and Germany.

The Europeans would have to pay MORE for gas from Texas..
" The Europeans would have to pay MORE for gas from Texas.. " does not matter what you write here, you can not stop LNG export
Poland's liquefied natural gas terminal increases Europe's ...
ec.europa.eu › ... › Regional Policy › Projects

Poland's liquefied natural gas terminal increases Europe's energy security · A more competitive energy market The development is one of the first on-shore LNG ...

Gazprom loses ground in Finland to LNG from the Baltic ...
www.hellenicshippingnews.com › gazprom-loses-groun...

24 Dec 2020 — Most of the gas came from the only large-scale LNG import terminal in the Baltic states, in Lithuania, with capacity of 39 TWh per year. Nauseda ...

LNG share in Turkey's natural gas imports reaches 43% in H1 ...
www.dailysabah.com › business › energy › lng-share-i...

4 Dec 2020 — Turkey's liquefied natural gas (LNG) share of total gas imports ... capacity of more than 120 million cubic meters (bcm) from Turkey's two ...

How Turkey benefits from global LNG glut - Atlantic Council
www.atlanticcouncil.org › blogs › turkeysource › how-...

7 May 2020 — With LNG, Turkey can further diversify its gas supply sources and the ... While Turkey secured more than thirty percent of its natural gas demand ...

The Europeans would have to pay MORE for gas from Texas..
" The Europeans would have to pay MORE for gas from Texas.. " does not matter what you write here, you can not stop LNG export
Poland's liquefied natural gas terminal increases Europe's ...
ec.europa.eu › ... › Regional Policy › Projects

Poland's liquefied natural gas terminal increases Europe's energy security · A more competitive energy market The development is one of the first on-shore LNG ...

Gazprom loses ground in Finland to LNG from the Baltic ...
www.hellenicshippingnews.com › gazprom-loses-groun...

24 Dec 2020 — Most of the gas came from the only large-scale LNG import terminal in the Baltic states, in Lithuania, with capacity of 39 TWh per year. Nauseda ...

LNG share in Turkey's natural gas imports reaches 43% in H1 ...
www.dailysabah.com › business › energy › lng-share-i...

4 Dec 2020 — Turkey's liquefied natural gas (LNG) share of total gas imports ... capacity of more than 120 million cubic meters (bcm) from Turkey's two ...
How Turkey benefits from global LNG glut - Atlantic Council
www.atlanticcouncil.org › blogs › turkeysource › how-...

7 May 2020 — With LNG, Turkey can further diversify its gas supply sources and the ... While Turkey secured more than thirty percent of its natural gas demand ...

The Stans are a huge source for cheap gas to Europe... So is South Pars shared by Qatar and Iran.

As far as I know this is the decision of Russia. It's their pipeline. And the USA declared war on Germany and all partners in context of this pipeline. You like to destroy it

This was a decision before May 2018. Meanwhile the USA declared war on Germany and Russia in this context with their anti-Nordstream law "for the energy safety of Europe". So it is impossible that as well Germany and the USA will win. One has to lose. And "the world" bets that this will be Germany. So easily kills the USA an ally.

Last edited:

This was a decision before May 2018. Meanwhile the USA declared war on Germany and Russia in this context with their anti-Nordstream law "for the energy safety of Europe". So it is impossible that as well Germany and the USA will win. One has to lose. And "the world" bets that this will be Germany. So easily kills the USA an ally.
What world bets on Germany? I wholly support the US in their policy with the regard of NS2. A number of countries in Eastern Europe as well.

What world bets on Germany? I wholly support the US in their policy with the regard of NS2. A number of countries in Eastern Europe as well.

So you think the energy politics of Germany should be made from an unknown toilett attendent anywhere in the pentagon or a secret service of the USA and not from the physicist Angela Merkel in Germany, only because she is the elected chancellor of Germany and Germany is a souvereign country - one of the first nations of Europe before the USA started to make Europe to a part of the US-American empire.

Last edited:

So you think the energy politics of Germany should be made from an unknown toilett attendent anywhere in the pentagon or a secret service of the USA and not from the physicist Angela Merkel in Germany, only because she is the elected chancellor of Germany and Germany is a souvereign country - one of the first nations of Europe before the USA started to make Europe to a part of the US-American empire.
Germany as a sovereign nation can determine its own policy as it please. Other countries as a sovereign nations can determine their own policy toward Germany as they please. It is as simple as that.

Forum List

Back