During GOP Debate, when RP asked about sick young man audience yells "Let him DIE!".

By Sam Steinstein

A bit of a startling moment happened near the end of Monday night's CNN debate when a hypothetical question was posed to Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas).

What do you tell a guy who is sick, goes into a coma and doesn't have health insurance? Who pays for his coverage? "Are you saying society should just let him die?" Wolf Blitzer asked.

"Yeah!" several members of the crowd yelled out.

Video: GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die

We should never allow any America to die if they're uninsured, ever. Someone that needs life support or medical attention should get it no matter.

For a runny nose or for something stupid...Of course they should be expected to pay, but it's evil to let someone die if they can't pay. We're better then this.

Last edited:
I thought Tea Party Republicans were supposed to be the compassionate Christian do-gooders? Where’s all that “charity” they like to talk about?

By Sam Steinstein

A bit of a startling moment happened near the end of Monday night's CNN debate when a hypothetical question was posed to Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas).

What do you tell a guy who is sick, goes into a coma and doesn't have health insurance? Who pays for his coverage? "Are you saying society should just let him die?" Wolf Blitzer asked.

Video: GOP Tea Party Debate: Audience Cheers, Says Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die

He circled around the question too. At first Ron was agreeing that he should die then he gets on a rant where he says churches should pay..

I think we should let the Tea Party die, they are not contributing to society either.

By Sam Steinstein

Like Captain E. J. Smith of the Titanic said "It's every man for himself" at the end. You see, we have freedoms to chose how we live and work. It is not up to the government to take care of us at death. I agree with the audience. Paul said before medicare came into existence when he was practicing medicine, people dying would find a way for someone to take care of them in the end, like churches, relatives etc but not government. He stated that we didn't depend on the government back then and we have gotten to dependent on government by interference from government into our lives over the years. It's all about the choices you make in life. My advice to people is get educated first instead of sitting on your asses (like many minorities do) , find a trade or career or join the military first like I did at a early age and make the best of it and retire. That freed me up to pursue a second career in the oilfield business making money so you will be able to take care of yourself and your family and not worry about final expenses at death.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnE83A1Z4U&feature=player_embedded]The Agenda Project: America The Beautiful - YouTube[/ame]

By Sam Steinstein

Sorry but no American deserves to be let down and basically killed by it's own government.

By Sam Steinstein

He circled around the question too. At first Ron was agreeing that he should die then he gets on a rant where he says churches should pay..

I think we should let the Tea Party die, they are not contributing to society either.

Advocating violence? You know as well as I that you have no right, authority or power to dictate what political movements exist in this Country. And judging by the polls and results of recent elections the Tea Party is not likely to die.

Ohh just a question of you left wing wingnuts? If you can condemn an entire movement for the actions of a couple people can we do the same?

Maxine Waters ring a bell?

As disgusting as it was it was only a few people cheering. There are bad apples in every political group and to insinuate their isnt is just stupid.

Good grief...some tosser in the audience yelled out something stupid.........................that's all..............................nothing to see here...........................!!!

We should never allow any America to die if they're uninsured, ever. Someone that needs life support or medical attention should get it no matter.

For a runny nose or for something stupid...Of course they should be expected to pay, but it's evil to let someone die if they can't pay. We're better then this.

No one is stopping you from writing them a check.

Forum List

Back