Duplicate ballots found in Georgia

It will be interesting to see the "explanations" of this by liberals. I think the rest of us saw the "explanation" on the video obtained from the State Farm arena of November 3, 2020.

A blog????
Look at that. 2 people voted for the same people. Thats got to be evidence of something. :auiqs.jpg:

georgia-ballots.jpg

Here's a source universally loved by liberals. The source's efforts to downplay the problems notwithstanding still validate the "blog".

Here's a source universally loved by liberals. The source's efforts to downplay the problems notwithstanding still validate the "blog".

Jesus Fucking Christ, do you guys not read? From your own link.

Digital ballot images made public under Georgia’s new voting law show nearly 200 ballots — including one for West — that election officials initially scanned two times last fall before a recount. There’s no indication any vote for president was counted more than once in official results.

I've noticed this trend of not getting past the headline from those on the right and now the left is tasked with proof reading the right's sources for them.

Digital ballot images made public under Georgia’s new voting law show nearly 200 ballots — including one for West — that election officials initially scanned two times last fall before a recount. There’s no indication any vote for president was counted more than once in official results.

I've noticed this trend of not getting past the headline from those on the right and now the left is tasked with proof reading the right's sources for them.
How do you explain the fact that 2 people voted for the same people? :)

That must be statistically impossible

Hmm. You got me there. Must be total fraud. :D

Pretty sure they are going to find all kind of stuff in the sham audit. Only low intellect losers will believe it.
I'm pretty sure you have admitted that you want black people to get more than one vote.

But, I am coming around on reparations. Those motherfuckers in DC waste so much fucking money, we may as well help you get well.

Happens...all the time.

Pretty sure they are going to find all kind of stuff in the sham audit. Only low intellect losers will believe it.
I'm pretty sure you have admitted that you want black people to get more than one vote.

But, I am coming around on reparations. Those motherfuckers in DC waste so much fucking money, we may as well help you get well.

More votes? We obviously want to give black people all the votes. It's not America unless that happens....oh, and a unicorn parked in everyone's garage.

Forum List

Back