Hard Evidence Presented: Duplicate Ballots were Counted in Fulton County Georgia in 2020 Election!

Caught them on camera rescanning ballots multiple times through the same machines. Now there's proof from the ballot images themselves!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Is there cameras on OTHER polling sites? Why are we only seeing video of this one site?

I bet this was happening at all of them.
We can see that poll workers are DNC operatives. This was all planned like the insurrection
These women will spill the whole beans..........................GD should be shot by a firing squad

https://citizenfreepress.com ^

In Georgia duplicated scanned ballots re-fed back into system pic.twitter.com/gc3wNm8RMU

— JovanHuttonPulitzer™
CITIZEN FREE PRESS ^ | Posted by Kane on July 14, 2021 4:56 am
Posted on 7/14/2021, 9:24:11 AM by Red Badger

n Georgia duplicated scanned ballots re-fed back into system pic.twitter.com/gc3wNm8RMU

— JovanHuttonPulitzer™ #JovanHuttonPulitzer (@JovanHPulitzer) July 13, 2021

More details here…

BREAKING! FULTON COUNTY, GA: @VoterGa presents evidence of duplicate scanned batches uncovered from ballot images obtained from lawsuit. Identical markings/writing prove ballots counted multiple times, compromising official certified election results! @RealAmVoice pic.twitter.com/yPVQ01AtEL

— Heather Mullins – Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV) (@TalkMullins) July 13, 2021

#JovanHuttonPulitzer (@JovanHPulitzer) July 13, 2021

More details here…

BREAKING! FULTON COUNTY, GA: @VoterGa presents evidence of duplicate scanned batches uncovered from ballot images obtained from lawsuit. Identical markings/writing prove ballots counted multiple times, compromising official certified election results! @RealAmVoice pic.twitter.com/yPVQ01AtEL

— Heather Mullins – Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV) (@TalkMullins) July 13, 2021

georgia-ballots.jpg

Caught them on camera rescanning ballots multiple times through the same machines. Now there's proof from the ballot images themselves!

Is there cameras on OTHER polling sites? Why are we only seeing video of this one site?

Ruby Freeman and her daughter in one of the biggest voting frauds ever............................LOLOLOL

This is great.No evidence though.................lol

I hope these 2 bitches are shot by a firing squad for what they did to our country

Ruby Freeman and her daughter in one of the biggest voting frauds ever............................LOLOLOL

I hope these 2 bitches are shot by a firing squad for what they did to our country
Lazy...very lazy Ruby---moving her ass to finally work at all should have been the big clue that something was amiss.

The Gateway Pundit article includes a video from Twitter. In case Twitter deletes the video, I have uploaded the same video to my BitChute account. You can see it as this link:

Lazy...very lazy Ruby---moving her ass to finally work at all should have been the big clue that something was amiss.
Did you see the Veg in PA saying recounting is un American and dangerous....LOLOLOL

Me thinks Ruby be in trouble.....Let's ask Biffy

Every election in my life time has been filled with so many Rubys. Paid DNC operatives in small areas to tip results local, state, and Federal...You betcha

A blog??

A blog??
It is on film you lying POS

How many times does the gateway pundit have to lie to you before you stop believing them?

A major, mainstream news source:

Some ballots initially double-counted in Fulton before recount

Some ballots initially double-counted in Fulton before recount

By Mark Niesse

July 13, 2021

The most obvious example of duplicates in the initial count occurred in a batch of 99 ballots first scanned the morning of Oct. 28, then scanned again about an hour later, with the second batch tallied in exact reverse order from the first. Those batches had 58 votes for Biden, 39 for Trump, one for Libertarian Jo Jorgensen and one for West.

Part or all of another batch of 98 ballots appeared to be scanned a second time within minutes on election night. Biden received 55 votes in the first of those batches and 56 in the second batch. Many of the ballots appeared to be identical.

There is also an immense discrepancy between the counts of the actual ballots and the numbers entered on tally sheets, some of which impossibly claimned that Joe Stealin' got 100% of the votes.

The ballots are run through multiple times the machines count them once. The scans are tracking numbers. They are run multiple times to ensure that all numbers are tracked and counted.

That’s how ballot machines work.

Forum List

Back