Dummies Make A Video Called: Top 10 Types of Internet Trolls

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Dummies Make A Video Called: Top 10 Types of Internet Trolls

Yet here the people who made and shared the video, of which I am responding too, are trolling their garbage in the form of video propaganda while desperately scrambling to try and make their delusions the issue. The following video is where you get your education!

For free and my pleasure.

The thing about being a Primary Factual Fundamentalist is, you stick to fact that back your claims on the foundations of primary issues that you address. No opinion contest the facts with so much as a shred of validity. Facts are of course what falsify or verify belief, not the other way around as some delusional individuals may attempt to have you believe. Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs fact every time. Facts are not agreed upon, they are either recognized or ignored.

It's smooth sailing with the facts that back your claims on the very foundations of primary issues you address while you get to observe the delusional and ignorant selfish and greedy like puss from a boil come seeping out of the woodwork from all around you while attempting to label you a troll. What is sad is, the greedy, selfish, ignorant, delusional always desperately scramble to try and make anything else the issue like they think that constitutes some lame excuse to evade addressing the foundation of each and every issue I address. A bunch of intellectually weak cowards at best.

No one globally is capable of contesting me with so much as a shred of validity on the foundations of primary issues I address but many of the delusional and ignorant selfish and greedy that I come across want to try and hide the information that I share as they desperately scramble to try and make their delusions the issue such as what I see within the video I am responding too now. The YouTube video link I shared is exactly where the term troll even derived, go ahead and check it out, 3+ minutes of your time well spent. Among public forums and sites like YouTube online I am also in contact with tens of thousands of elected, designated and appointed officials of almost 200 countries globally hence the term World Class Activist in me.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back