Duke U. requires proof of Covid Vaccination

I am not a fan of Duke, but they did make the right call on this one.

Common sense requires a vaccination to protect all students. For those who don't like the policy, they have plenty of time to enroll elsewhere.

You can expect this as the norm in many areas of the country in coming months from schools to work places. Many countries will start denying entry unto vaccination proof is shown.

Of course everyone who doesn't want to get vaccinated has a choice. They can sit at home and enjoy their liberty.

Fascist Nazis gonna Facist Nazily.

Private organizations acting on behalf of the Government to violate civil rights is Nazism.

Requiring proof of vaccination is a violation of HIPPA regulations and the 4th Amendment, at a minimum.

ConformAndObey650pw.jpg

Private organizations acting on behalf of the Government to violate civil rights is Nazism.

Requiring proof of vaccination is a violation of HIPPA regulations and the 4th Amendment, at a minimum.

You better take some classes on HIPPA. It is not a violation.

If you're not medical personnel, you can't demand that anyone produce medical records.....That's HIPPA, dingbat.

Are there any stats on how many college students have died as a direct result of the Kung Flu?

You better take some classes in HIPPA. It is not a violation.

I'm quite familiar with HIPPA as I work with companies that need to comply with it.

For the Vaccine Passports to work, health care records are going to be accessed. Who is going to check if the "passport" is valid? How are those "checks" going to be recorded and stored?

So, unless this is just Kabuki theater where anyone can show a forged passport and nothing is verified, HIPPA does apply.

Common sense requires a vaccination to protect all students. For those who don't like the policy, they have plenty of time to enroll elsewhere.

You can expect this as the norm in many areas of the country in coming months from schools to work places. Many countries will start denying entry unto vaccination proof is shown.

Of course everyone who doesn't want to get vaccinated has a choice. They can sit at home and enjoy their liberty.

Unfortunately you can not make the vaccine voluntary and then demand papers to be able to work or go out in society, so the USSC will get a case and do not be surprised if the Government is told no on the Vaccine Passport...

Are there any stats on how many college students have died as a direct result of the Kung Flu?

Excluding the ones who committed suicide or ODd due to the shutdowns?

If you're not medical personnel, you can't demand that anyone produce medical records.....That's HIPPA, dingbat.

Like I said odd one study HIPPA. I take HIPPA certs every year so go fuck off.

I'm quite familiar with HIPPA as I work with companies that need to comply with it.

For the Vaccine Passports to work, health care records are going to be accessed. Who is going to check if the "passport" is valid? How are those "checks" going to be recorded and stored?

So, unless this is just Kabuki theater where anyone can show a forged passport and nothing is verified, HIPPA does apply.

Then you don't know as much as you think.

Then you don't know as much as you think.

Oh blah blah blahs so sleepy....non-ouch.

If you're the expert, tell us how all patient private information is supposed to be accessible for vaccine verification if isn't covered by HIPPA (and the organization doesn't have to sign a BAA).

Naw Skews...there are many wonderful places to go to enjoy one's liberty besides home or visiting establishments requiring medical documentation. I understand your point and actually laughed aloud visualizing a horde of people sitting still at their homes celebrating liberty...but for hikers, boaters, and nature lovers who love to travel (with debit card no need to go in for gas and surely will be sold gas at the pumps regardless of additive number of businesses who jump aboard this trend), there are places to be seen and people to wave to from a distance! Fun vacations can happen without being on a crowded beach.

Forum List

Back