1. Embarassing
  2. Annoying
  3. Fun To Be Around
  4. I don't hang out with people who get drunk
  5. Fun to make fun of
  6. Other (Specify)

all of the above

the poll should have allowed for more then one check

In my experience, most drunk people are annoying. Of course, that all depends on whether you are drunk or not too. Lol. If you are straight, then they are usually pretty annoying and obnoxious and embarrassing. Fun to make fun of? Of course! :lol: What's not funny about drunk people?

drunk-people-gifs-7.gif

Bonzi

This reminds me of you for some reason. :lol: I'll bet you're a funny drunk person. Lol.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30013-1367617675-6.gif

I act like that sober (much to the chagrin of my husband and kids... although they don't have to put up with me anymore... ) :)

Pursuing happiness with ChrisL? Go for it!!!!

Damn, you got my popcorn! :)

Thanks but I cannot understand a fucking word on the vid...You don't need popcorn for your escapade with ChrisL.. what's wrong? You cannot think of anything else to eat?

I supposed to see your escapade, with popcorn, but I'm afraid, I came too close :) So, I have nothing against romantic fly with ChrisL above the edgeless spaces of Siberia, at night, looking at oil torches, which shine like a stars on a ground... wonderful view! :)

Adventures, when I'm drunk and adventures when I'm sober - a twice more adventures in life ;)
ChrisL likes you. You are lucky but if it is good luck or bad luck that's yet to be found out determining if it should be a sober or drunken adventure accordingly.

His broken English is rather cute. :D The avatar is cute too, unlike yours. God, that thing is ugly.

Don't believe to avatars. Let me speak from my heart :)

As long as it's not the alcohol doing the speaking. :lol:

Forget your hatred to alcohol. When you have the temperature lower, than 40 (by Celsium!), seeing only frosty fog around you and feeling by skin all holes of your clothes (holes for hands and neck), there are no chances to survive without flask of good cognaс :)

As long as it's not the alcohol doing the speaking.
SBiker is a great guy...You would be happy roaming the vast spans of Siberia with him....you could eat moss to supplement your diet and shit, fight with bears and tigers...Just having a great adventure..

A Moss? A Diet? We'll have a great venison meat and travel by snowmobile. During winter. Because at summer almost all of west Siberia is under about meter of water - only bears and elks can cross it with a few comfort...

A Moss? A Diet? We'll have a great venison meat and travel by snowmobile. During winter. Because at summer almost all of west Siberia is under about meter of water - only bears and elks can cross it with a few comfort...
..and CrisL...(I am not saying she is a swamp creature)

In my experience, most drunk people are annoying. Of course, that all depends on whether you are drunk or not too. Lol. If you are straight, then they are usually pretty annoying and obnoxious and embarrassing. Fun to make fun of? Of course! :lol: What's not funny about drunk people?

drunk-people-gifs-7.gif

Most, but not me and defcon4. Have a friendship with good guys, like we are :)

drunk-people-gifs-7.gif

Most, but not me and defcon4. Have a friendship with good guys, like we are :)

He's not a very good guy though. ;) He's a jealous vindictive "guy" who likes to spread rumors.

..and CrisL...(I am not saying she is a swamp creature)

A swamp creature? So first I was a 55 year old, and now I'm a swamp creature? Do you have some kind of a problem with me, stranger?

As long as it's not the alcohol doing the speaking.
SBiker is a great guy...You would be happy roaming the vast spans of Siberia with him....you could eat moss to supplement your diet and shit, fight with bears and tigers...Just having a great adventure..

Just ignore the creepy little gremlin. :)

A swamp creature? So first I was a 55 year old, and now I'm a swamp creature? Do you have some kind of a problem with me, stranger?
First, I am not "stranger" but "little creeper"
Second, I said you were not a swamp creature or even if you were I did not confirm it, did I?
When I want you to come out to play I just say the magic words and there you are... so I have no problem with you at tall

Forum List

Back