Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I don't hang out with people who get drunk

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Fun to make fun of

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
I'm not totally against drinking where I want it banned or anything, just to be clear. I'm more talking about people who have a problem. Maybe they realize it, maybe they don't. You'd be surprised how much in denial people can be about these things. I have some drinks myself occasionally. I'm more talking about the people who drink all the time, every day. Some people are so bad that they can't even start their day without a drink. It's like coffee to them. That is incredibly unhealthy for anyone, I don't care who you are!

Also, it makes people act like complete tards most times. Personally, I don't like drinking much because I don't like to be "out of control" of myself. I don't like that at all.

It's much better to have one day a week (friday evening, or saturday), when you drink for all week, fall to the ground, make crazy things and full relax... :)

Beer every day - is a student's life, but combine it with normal work is so hard :((

It's much better not to drink at all, really.
... but sometimes... you just gotta...

Not me! :)

That's because of your life without adventures! :)

Last saturday I was at open-air in forest - it was great, with a lot of beer and live music. Then night was so cold, with a steam from mouth. And how can I reject to drink at morning in this case, even if beer and vodka had ended? We've found a bottle of pure spirit and mixed it with water in caps by spoons, like coffee, right before drink :) That's an adventure, I'd like to remember at elder times :)))

You can have even better adventures when you are sober, and you can remember them too. :) Of course there is nothing wrong with indulging occasionally.

It's much better to have one day a week (friday evening, or saturday), when you drink for all week, fall to the ground, make crazy things and full relax... :)

Beer every day - is a student's life, but combine it with normal work is so hard :((

It's much better not to drink at all, really.
... but sometimes... you just gotta...

Not me! :)

That's because of your life without adventures! :)

Last saturday I was at open-air in forest - it was great, with a lot of beer and live music. Then night was so cold, with a steam from mouth. And how can I reject to drink at morning in this case, even if beer and vodka had ended? We've found a bottle of pure spirit and mixed it with water in caps by spoons, like coffee, right before drink :) That's an adventure, I'd like to remember at elder times :)))

You can have even better adventures when you are sober, and you can remember them too. :) Of course there is nothing wrong with indulging occasionally.

Adventures, when I'm drunk and adventures when I'm sober - a twice more adventures in life ;)

Adventures, when I'm drunk and adventures when I'm sober - a twice more adventures in life ;)
ChrisL likes you. You are lucky but if it is good luck or bad luck that's yet to be found out determining if it should be a sober or drunken adventure accordingly.

ChrisL likes you. You are lucky but if it is good luck or bad luck that's yet to be found out determining if it should be a sober or drunken adventure accordingly.

His broken English is rather cute. :D The avatar is cute too, unlike yours. God, that thing is ugly.

His broken English is rather cute. :D The avatar is cute too, unlike yours. God, that thing is ugly.

Is it a Gremlin? It looks like one of the bad Gremlins.

Don't believe to avatars. Let me speak from my heart :)

My dad, step dad and Grandfather all were addicted to it but, functional - but at least 6 beers every day for all of them and Dad had an affinity for Wild Turkey as well.
Beer ain't drinking.

I'm not much of a beer drinker. Used to be, but now it's mostly wine and a mixed drink every now and again...

Don't believe to avatars. Let me speak from my heart :)

As long as it's not the alcohol doing the speaking. :lol:

As long as it's not the alcohol doing the speaking.
SBiker is a great guy...You would be happy roaming the vast spans of Siberia with him....you could eat moss to supplement your diet and shit, fight with bears and tigers...Just having a great adventure..

As long as it's not the alcohol doing the speaking.
SBiker is a great guy...You would be happy roaming the vast spans of Siberia with him....you could eat moss to supplement your diet and shit, fight with bears and tigers...Just having a great adventure..

Well, I post here and have to be exposed to you insane fuckers, so it can't be all that bad.

Forum List

Back