Drunk Nancy Pelosi and her House of horrors

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
Nancy Pelosi is a proven Drunk kick out of the white house 3 times with a breathalyzer test of .21 she has no clue what she says or dose not have the mental capability of conecting 5 words to gethet , Hillary Clinton is a drug attic the test confirmed in the last Month of her election iin 2016 she could not even remember what State she was in. Joe Bden is a sexual pervert 58 women who will testify at the first POTUS Debate will tell us that , why are Democrates in the US so stupid to support these clowns?

Nancy Pelosi is a proven Drunk kick out of the white house 3 times with a breathalyzer test of .21 she has no clue what she says or dose not have the mental capability of conecting 5 words to gethet , Hillary Clinton is a drug attic the test confirmed in the last Month of her election iin 2016 she could not even remember what State she was in. Joe Bden is a sexual pervert 58 women who will testify at the first POTUS Debate will tell us that , why are Democrates in the US so stupid to support these clowns?
Aaaahh... I appreciate what you're trying to do here, but there's so many grammatical and spelling errors in your post that... got me thinking either you're like... FIVE years old, or DRUNK yourself... or something... in any case, you're not making a very good impression.

• Banned
Aaaahh... I appreciate what you're trying to do here, but there's so many grammatical and spelling errors in your post that... got me thinking either you're like... FIVE years old, or DRUNK yourself... or something... in any case, you're not making a very good impression.
Just like all the liar Democrate this has spell check it puts errors in Italic, are you actutally abel to read thats 2 nd grade stuff

Just like all the liar Democrate this has spell check it puts errors in Italic, are you actutally abel to read thats 2 nd grade stuff
OOOO k... b'bye.

• Banned
I lick this naw gy. He micks alot of since.
Lets do this slowly for you Do You speak Engilish and spelling is taught before that kids pic was taken. Pervert Joe Biden and Drunk Nancy Pelosi will not even make it to the Milwaukee Convention why the 1,000 memebrs of Hareys Hells Angels will be their to burn their Hotel and blow their Butts to Hell were they belong, need so one to help ya read

Lets do this slowly for you Do You speak Engilish and spelling is taught before that kids pic was taken. Pervert Joe Biden and Drunk Nancy Pelosi will not even make it to the Milwaukee Convention why the 1,000 memebrs of Hareys Hells Angels will be their to burn their Hotel and blow their Butts to Hell were they belong, need so one to help ya read

I don need so one to help me read. I reads just fin on m on

pelosi the prune faced witch from hell...what a disgraceful,spiteful bitch. must be chucky schumer sticking out of her ass. hes just as useless. his district had major flooding last oct. the piece of crap never showed up. thats representation all the way...NOT. 4 years of going after trump. what did they do? NOTHING

pelosi the prune faced witch from hell...what a disgraceful,spiteful bitch. must be chucky schumer sticking out of her ass. hes just as useless. his district had major flooding last oct. the piece of crap never showed up. thats representation all the way...NOT. 4 years of going after trump. what did they do? NOTHING
I have to add this thier is a reason People Call her Drunk Nancy Pelosi 3 times her and Chuccky had thier fat asses kicked out of the White house breathalyzer test was above .21 each Time this was NOT ON CNN but Fox News

I have to add this thier is a reason People Call her Drunk Nancy Pelosi 3 times her and Chuccky had thier fat asses kicked out of the White house breathalyzer test was above .21 each Time this was NOT ON CNN but Fox News
you sound surprised!!! look at biden...doesnt need to drink...he cant even remember his name. if he gets in, the USA is screwed. hopefully he keels over b4 the election...THATS THE BEST CANDIDATE THE DEMOCRATS COULD COME UP WITH? HOW SAD .. 80 YEARS OLD...GO HOME AND PLAY WITH HILLARY--JOEY

Forum List

Back