CONFIRMED! Real Origin of Covid-19 Found in Florida!

Hebailey

Rookie
Jul 27, 2020
Few days ago, I received some leaked documents from an anonymous contributor. After investigation, I found something explosive.
Florida-OriginOfCOVID19.png

According to solid evidence, Mary Ellen Ralph, 66-year old, living now happily in Crystal River, Florida, was infected with Coronavirus last July and luckily survived. She was diagnosed as pneumonia, with ground-glass lung images and upper respiratory symptoms. All these manifestations matched with those of Covid-19. Her blood sample has been tested and confirmed now by some friends of mine in the hospital as Covid-19 positive.
Additionally, there were three similar cases in the neighboring county Ocala from June to August last year, Enna Maulseed, Judy Marie McIntosh and Dean Harris. They also went through a series of tests and were diagnosed as pneumonia back then. Unfortunately, they didn’t make it. May they rest in peace.
This leads to a cluster of coronavirus infections last summer in Florida. Apparently, Mary Ellen from Crystal River is proved to be one of the earliest cases in the States, along with three similar cases and more nearby. All these add up to one conclusion: Florida was where the virus began in mid2019. The only question is whether this was covered up or simply neglected.

Few days ago, I received some leaked documents from an anonymous contributor. After investigation, I found something explosive. View attachment 367830
According to solid evidence, Mary Ellen Ralph, 66-year old, living now happily in Crystal River, Florida, was infected with Coronavirus last July and luckily survived. She was diagnosed as pneumonia, with ground-glass lung images and upper respiratory symptoms. All these manifestations matched with those of Covid-19. Her blood sample has been tested and confirmed now by some friends of mine in the hospital as Covid-19 positive.
Additionally, there were three similar cases in the neighboring county Ocala from June to August last year, Enna Maulseed, Judy Marie McIntosh and Dean Harris. They also went through a series of tests and were diagnosed as pneumonia back then. Unfortunately, they didn’t make it. May they rest in peace.
This leads to a cluster of coronavirus infections last summer in Florida. Apparently, Mary Ellen from Crystal River is proved to be one of the earliest cases in the States, along with three similar cases and more nearby. All these add up to one conclusion: Florida was where the virus began in mid2019. The only question is whether this was covered up or simply neglected.
This post better be shut down real quick, for there is nothing proving this conspiracy theory. A picture doesnt cut it...

Upper respiratory symptoms and ground glass? Sounds like...
Drum roll please
Pneumonia! Lol

Everything gets started somewhere. The big question is what is the best way to get rid of it if it needs to be eradicated badly enough?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Few days ago, I received some leaked documents from an anonymous contributor. After investigation, I found something explosive. View attachment 367830

I didn't know they were eating bats in Florida.

#2: Hold up, Einstein. If Cheremys is a potential intermediate host in China (as per the Los Alamos / University of California / Wuhan report), it could also be in (Florida Cheremys]) as a natural reservoir, if not now, then certainly later on.

#7's problem is that the Cheremys report is both Chinese (and [italics]) United States.

You lost me after "leaked" and "anonymous"
1596679964143.png

According to solid evidence, Mary Ellen Ralph, 66-year old, living now happily in Crystal River, Florida, was infected with Coronavirus last July and luckily survived. She was diagnosed as pneumonia, with ground-glass lung images and upper respiratory symptoms.

Well duh..... covid 19 pneumonia takes place in the LOWER LUNG and not in the upper lung....

New member, one post, it's pure horse shit propaganda, doesn't come back to defend it.

Ya... covid started in FL... blow me.
Yep,another sock,notice this past month we been getting a lot of new sock puppet trolls,they can’t take the ass beatings they suffer from their regular user names so they start socking. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You lost me after "leaked" and "anonymous" View attachment 371696
We now know what care4all looks like in real life.:abgg2q.jpg: Somebody took this pic of her when her hero hitlery lost the election to trump
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

so what part of china are you from

Forum List

Back