Drudge tries hard to denigrate Trump

You’re a retard. That’s his username. Don’t care how that retard misspells it.

Huh?

I don’t even know wtf you’re babbling on about.

Denial of what? Try to post clearly, ya nitwit.
Denial failed try again

Zzz

“I don’t trust “government figures. I mean, how often do they subsequently get amended?

In any event, if you’d bother to compare the cost of chicken per pound and eggs per dozen and milk per gallon and gas per gallon since the start of the Potato’s disastrous Administration to today’s prices, you’d be buying your first clue.

:itsok:
Although I agree with your example, it doesn't change the fact that the economy is up and inflation is down. Stop acting like an angry 2 year old with fingers in his ear chanting, "la la la".

Although I agree with your example, it doesn't change the fact that the economy is up and inflation is down. Stop acting like an angry 2 year old with fingers in his ear chanting, "la la la".
My example is spot on. The first sign of intelligence you’re ever shown is agreeing with what I posted.

Then you do the very thing you accuse me of doing. :cuckoo:

You libturds are a waste of electrons.

My example is spot on. The first sign of intelligence you’re ever shown is agreeing with what I posted.

Then you do the very thing you accuse me of doing. :cuckoo:

You libturds are a waste of electrons.
So your example is spot on, but your comments on the economy are full of shit!

5dpxvinw8mec1.png
There is an encyclopedia of anti Trump outlets in this nation. It is a travesty. The Daily Show commie shill posing as a comedian is even coming back to do the Trump destruction act.

Of coarse it does. You accused me of not being honest while at the same time you are saying the economy did not grow by 3.3% without any evidence to the contrary. Your little metaphor was not imperical evidence.
No, ya dope. I never denied that the economy grew. I said only that I don’t trust government figures.

You meant Empirical. You ignorant twat.

Forum List

Back