Drudge Report: Hillary's Eye Problems Return At Cleveland Rally

Crooked Hillary LAUGHS OUT LOUD when she says she has the stamina to be Commander in Chief...as we all do. :p Wowsa, Crooked Hillary is fucked up. Parkinson's is a terrible disease.

hiLIARy is a puppet. As long as they can keep her corpse from decaying, the Puppet Masters will prop her up in order to further their agenda of re-enslaving the people of Earth.

Crooked Hillary LAUGHS OUT LOUD when she says she has the stamina to be Commander in Chief...as we all do. :p Wowsa, Crooked Hillary is fucked up. Parkinson's is a terrible disease.
hey, maybe it will cause her to stab herself in the jugular vein with a fork during a meal sometime.
anyone else that suffers from it I have serious compassion for, her? I find it amusing and not severe enough.

WOW....that left eye of hers sure has a mind of it's own...it's called "strabismus"

a853830ead0e2bcb74e00191b6af2b30.jpg

Last edited:
WOW....that left eye of hers sure has a mind of it's own...it's called "strabismus"

a853830ead0e2bcb74e00191b6af2b30.jpg

Good job. It's also not something that typically occurs idiopathically. In elderly people it is commonly a side effect of head trauma.

Drudge is certified unfit for information.
and you are unfit to vote.
we all cant be everything we wish we were.

I've no doubt you'd like to be in charge of who gets to vote and who does not, and you've convinced me you wish you were, so yeah, reckon so.
how have I convinced you of that false accusation?
Because I only want people to vote once, and for them to actually be legal citizens?
I think you have just expressed your desire to allow anyone to vote regardless of their eligibility to do so.
Pretty unamerican of you if you were to ask me.

Drudge is certified unfit for information.
and you are unfit to vote.
we all cant be everything we wish we were.

I've no doubt you'd like to be in charge of who gets to vote and who does not, and you've convinced me you wish you were, so yeah, reckon so.
how have I convinced you of that false accusation?
Because I only want people to vote once, and for them to actually be legal citizens?
I think you have just expressed your desire to allow anyone to vote regardless of their eligibility to do so.
Pretty unamerican of you if you were to ask me.

Because of your words, you said it bub, you deem others unfit to vote.

Forum List

Back