Driven by the pro Israel fanaticism. American man brutally killed a six year old American boy.

People who believe that antisemitism is a worldwide problem are completely and utterly diluted. ..... We literally just had an attack in America of a six year old boy, who was murdered by a pro Israel person. A person who otherwise got along with that boy. But then he saw all of the overwhelmingly pro Israel news in the last week or so and he stabbed the boy 26 times.
Good point(s).
Astonishingly in this thread, people are complaining about antisemitism. ..... You would think that a 6 year old Jewish boy was attacked. But no, that did not happen.
That's right.

Good point(s).

That's right.
Thank you. And I appreciate your postings on the topic you’re a commonsense person. On other topics we maybe have disagreements I don’t know. But the idea that antisemitism is a problem in America is an embarrassment. American Jews are some of the smartest and well-established people in the world.

I stand by equality among men. And yet I still get called an anti-Semite . It is embarrassing that this is happening in America.

People who wave a pro Palestine sign are called anti-Semitic . That is wrong and it’s an embarrassment to America that people are saying that somebody is anti-Semitic for waving a pro Palestine Sign or criticizing Israel. Makes absolutely no sense.

Thank you. And I appreciate your postings on the topic you’re a commonsense person.
Thank you.
On other topics we maybe have disagreements I don’t know.
Yes, on the very next post, as a matter of fact.
But the idea that antisemitism is a problem in America is an embarrassment.
I know.
I stand by equality among men. And yet I still get called an anti-Semite .
Me too.
People who wave a pro Palestine sign are called anti-Semitic . That is wrong and it’s an embarrassment to America that people are saying that somebody is anti-Semitic for waving a pro Palestine Sign or criticizing Israel. Makes absolutely no sense.
It makes even less sense when you realize that the Palestinians (all Arabs) are also Semites. But that goes way over their heads.
:aug08_031:

Not the Russians again! I bet you think the cockroach that ate your TV antenna cable was a Russian agent ... sent by Putin himself. :(
For what it’s worth im neutral toward the Russia Ukraine war. I have a tremendous deal of respect for the Russian people. They stood tall in World War II. And I don’t believe that they pose a threat to America.

Of course we invaded Iraq and when that happened Russia gave no money or assistance to Iraq.

I was making the point that Ukraine is facing the real Military in Russia. Israel is not facing a real Military. It’s one of the most lopsided conflicts in human history with what’s going on between the Israeli powerful military and whatever weak force Hamas is…

"Hundreds of years"? Whew! Your knowledge of history sucks, big time. :icon_sjung:

Yeah, that's it. Even the cockroach that ate your TV antenna cable is an "antismite." :auiqs.jpg:
I know my history far better than you think, gulper of IslamoNazi propaganda. Actually, since the prophet of Islam arrived on the scene about 1400 years ago in the Saudi Arabian desert, his followers aka Muslims have been invading, killing, looting and raping peoples and lands.

short list:

The Muslim conquests, Muslim invasions, Islamic conquests, Arab conquest, or Arab Islamic conquest, may refer to:

I know my history far better than you think, gulper of IslamoNazi propaganda. Actually, since the prophet of Islam arrived on the scene about 1400 years ago in the Saudi Arabian desert, his followers aka Muslims have been invading, killing, looting and raping peoples and lands.

short list:

The Muslim conquests, Muslim invasions, Islamic conquests, Arab conquest, or Arab Islamic conquest, may refer to:

Ok take the word Muslim and change it with Jew and you would sound like a Nazi.

“Muslims have been invading, killing, looting and raping peoples and lands.”

you don’t like Muslims. But I like Jews. Go figure how that works. And yet you have the audacity to without any evidence or common sense, claim that I am against Jews.

Come on man change your views here.

Btw the Romans expanded, the Native Americans expanded, the Africans expanded, and Jews have expanded lands all throughout history.

Conquest is an interesting history. Sometimes it brings benefits to the newly conquered people other times it doesn’t. That’s a more common sense and truthful response.

Far less than you think for sure, and .......

... a complete void of understanding current events 👉 right in front of your nose.

:auiqs.jpg:
Is that the best ya got facing a short list of 1400 years of Islamic barbarism culminating to Oct. 7? How about you stop whining and counter with some facts… of which you have non. You just want to make believe that this whole was a one-off… these savages that raped and killed women and kids are somehow the victims in all of this, they’re not. And the entire civilized world agrees on it.

Ok take the word Muslim and change it with Jew and you would sound like a Nazi.

“Muslims have been invading, killing, looting and raping peoples and lands.”

you don’t like Muslims. But I like Jews. Go figure how that works. And yet you have the audacity to without any evidence or common sense, claim that I am against Jews.

Come on man change your views here.

Btw the Romans expanded, the Native Americans expanded, the Africans expanded, and Jews have expanded lands all throughout history.

Conquest is an interesting history. Sometimes it brings benefits to the newly conquered people other times it doesn’t. That’s a more common sense and truthful response.
Oh look, another whiner that can’t face the truth, and call a spade a spade. “conquest is an interesting history”…is like saying slaves benefited by slavery. LOL.

Muslims have been invading and killing and I just citied their history, which is readily available in any objective source.

Jews are one of the most pacifist people in history, unfortunately for you. They Have not committed genoicde or invaded others throughout history, annd basically minded their own business. Only recently after the holocaust did the Jews say enough. Nazism style style hatred of a Jews is alive and well in your beloved Palestinians and Muslims in general.

Is that the best ya got ...
First things first. I figure shutting down your "in-the-face nonsense of the moment" is a good start.
How about you stop whining .....
You silly thing. Have you not noticed it's you who's doing the "whining". I am representing facts and my opinion, it's you who's "whining" about it.

and counter with some facts… of which you have non.
My attached video about the attack on the hospital proves you utterly wrong. :45:

Hmmmmm ..... and then ......

Antisemite? ..... IslamoNazi? ..... I predict your next post will accuse me of being a StalinistCommunist. :woohoo:
Modern IslamoNasism started with the Mufti of Jerusalem. He Was Hitlers man in the holy land and labeled as Hitlers mufti. Look him up. The Nazis did learn many things from the Muslims, in fact Hitler himself admired the warrior religion far more his own, and saw an amprmy of Aryan Muslims conquering the world.

The Jewish yellow star was a Muslim invention the Nazis merely copied them:

Origins of the Badge​

Muslim rulers in the 8th C CE were the first to introduce the badge to identify Jews and Christians within the Muslim population.

Jews and Christians living under Sharia Law were considered “People of the Book,” whose belief in the God of Abraham predated the founding of Islam. As such they were accorded the right to freely practice their faith in private and to receive state protection. In turn, they paid a special tax called jizya ("tribute") and were often compelled to wear an identifying mark to indicate their status.

The design and style of badges for Jews varied. Under Caliph Haroun al-Rashid (807 CE), Jews in Baghdad had to wear yellow belts or fringes. Under Caliph al-Mutawakkil, (847-61) Jews wore a patch in the shape of a donkey, while Christians wore a figure in the shape of swine. In 1005, Jews in Egypt were ordered to wear bells on their clothes.

First things first. I figure shutting down your "in-the-face nonsense of the moment" is a good start.

You silly thing. Have you not noticed it's you who's doing the "whining". I am representing facts and my opinion, it's you who's "whining" about it.

My attached video about the attack on the hospital proves you utterly wrong. :45:
Oh so you’re saying that Israel actually DID shoot at a hospital?! Ha ha ha

Have you heard of the expression, when in hole stop digging? You are completely discrediting yourself as an ignorant mental midget. No wonder you’re a Hamas supporter.

Oh look, another whiner that can’t face the truth, and call a spade a spade. “conquest is an interesting history”…is like saying slaves benefited by slavery. LOL.

Muslims have been invading and killing and I just citied their history, which is readily available in any objective source.

Jews are one of the most pacifist people in history, unfortunately for you. They Have not committed genoicde or invaded others throughout history, annd basically minded their own business. Only recently after the holocaust did the Jews say enough. Nazism style style hatred of a Jews is alive and well in your beloved Palestinians and Muslims in general.
Your whole life's philosophy is based on fantasy. I hope you are young enough to grow up and learn along the way how ridiculous your response is.

Your whole life's philosophy is based on fantasy. I hope you are young enough to grow up and learn along the way how ridiculous your response is.
Another looney tunes Leftard who claims to be a psychologist. This is always the case when they’ve lost the argument, they resort to name calling and whining.

Modern IslamoNasism started with the Mufti of Jerusalem. He Was Hitlers man in the holy land and labeled as Hitlers mufti. Look him up. The Nazis did learn many things from the Muslims, in fact Hitler himself admired the warrior religion far more his own, and saw an amprmy of Aryan Muslims conquering the world.

The Jewish yellow star was a Muslim invention the Nazis merely copied them:

Origins of the Badge​

Muslim rulers in the 8th C CE were the first to introduce the badge to identify Jews and Christians within the Muslim population.

Jews and Christians living under Sharia Law were considered “People of the Book,” whose belief in the God of Abraham predated the founding of Islam. As such they were accorded the right to freely practice their faith in private and to receive state protection. In turn, they paid a special tax called jizya ("tribute") and were often compelled to wear an identifying mark to indicate their status.

The design and style of badges for Jews varied. Under Caliph Haroun al-Rashid (807 CE), Jews in Baghdad had to wear yellow belts or fringes. Under Caliph al-Mutawakkil, (847-61) Jews wore a patch in the shape of a donkey, while Christians wore a figure in the shape of swine. In 1005, Jews in Egypt were ordered to wear bells on their clothes.
And you think this is relevant. :auiqs.jpg:

What about on the West Bank? There have been 55 Palestinians killed in the West Bank in the recent days. There is no hamas on the West Bank.

Any proud Christian should feel for it should love the Palestinian people. They are honorable people
Where hamas isn't the Palestinian authority is. They are pretty much the same.

Forum List

Back