Drive the police out of town

The root of the problem is the government. Period.

No, because the government is a hand of the state. The government and the military/police together form the state.

That does not absolve police, who choose to serve the government. Using your same logic, there was no fault for German concentration camp guards, because the root of the problem was the Nazi party. Doesn't fit, right?

The root of the problem is the government. Period.

No, because the government is the hand of the state. There is a chain of command here.

That does not absolve police, who choose to serve the government. Using your same logic, there was no fault for German concentration camp guards, because the root of the problem was the Nazi party. Doesn't fit, right?
Most of the things they do is lawful. Like seta belts. Is it big government bullshit? Absolutely. But the VOTUS has been spun to mean things it hasn't.
What si the root of that? THE GOVERNMENT

Most of the things they do is lawful.

Laws do not equate to morality.

Like seta belts. Is it big government bullshit? Absolutely. But the VOTUS has been spun to mean things it hasn't.

We both agree that police are not the root of the problem.

I am pointing out that they are still apart of the problem. They choose a career in enforcing big government bullshit.

Most of the things they do is lawful.

Laws do not equate to morality.

Like seta belts. Is it big government bullshit? Absolutely. But the VOTUS has been spun to mean things it hasn't.

We both agree that police are not the root of the problem.

I am pointing out that they are still apart of the problem. They choose a career in enforcing big government bullshit.
Maybe they just don't see it that way. Some people think seat belts are for the greater good. Not all police officers are personal enforcers of tyranny.

Police are human beings and that is why they can make mistakes. Most police abide and enforce your Constitutional rights. Vigilantism is not a preferred route thank you.

Maybe they just don't see it that way. Some people think seat belts are for the greater good. Not all police officers are personal enforcers of tyranny.

Is the state tyrannical? I believe so.

Therefore everyone that serves the state is contributing to tyranny.

Is the state tyrannical? I believe so.

Therefore everyone that serves the state is contributing to tyranny.
Not everyone is an anarchist, onyx...

No, you want power for yourself. It is obvious from everything you type.

If I wanted power for myself, then I would support government.

Government is the ultimate tool for seekers of power and authority.

Your plan would fail miserably. You have a severe lack of understanding of human nature.

This is a demonstration of ignorance.

Do you think there were strong established laws or police forces in colonial America?

Every group with power is corrupt in your mind, but your would be different because it is a "citizen militia." Right. Yours would be the only group not to let the power go to its head. OK

Actually yes, because the civilian militia (collective armed population) has important philosophical and logical distinctions from the state.

For starters, a civilian militia does not exercise control over you. It will not tell you what to do or condition your beliefs. It serves to protect, with none of the bullshit and abuse.

You also act like cops aren't citizens. We are.

You sold your citizen status the moment you signed away your loyalty to the government.

We are involved in our neighborhoods as much or more as anyone else.

In a morally dishonest manner.

Do what you do without being obligated to the government. Protect the people because it is the right thing to do, and stop enforcing the corruption of the ruling class government.

We aren't evil robots.

You work at the behest of the machine. I agree that you are not a robot, but you assist in maintaining one.

Although you did reject some of your humanity when you put on the badge.

Your idea would be a colossal failure. News flash, THIS ISN"T COLONIAL AMERICA you tool. Good luck tough guy.

Your idea would be a colossal failure. News flash, THIS ISN"T COLONIAL AMERICA you tool. Good luck tough guy.

More demonstrations of ignorance. Do you honestly believe there are not communities defending themselves right now without police? Anywhere in the entire world?

I'll just tell you. All over the world there are people who have banded together to defend their communities without government goons. Even in modern day America.

The systems work. Civilians are capable of a greater level of defense organization, and they do not need to put on a silly uniform or badge, much less sell their soul to the government (as you have).

Last edited:
Police are human beings and that is why they can make mistakes.

Their whole career consists of making mistakes.

The state was a mistake, as was the established law

Most police abide and enforce your Constitutional rights.

Enforce my constitutional rights? Constitutional rights are not enforceable. They are limitations and restrictions on the government and criminal justice system.

Anyways, I do not need a police officer or ancient document to tell me that I have the right to bear arms and defend myself.

Vigilantism is not a preferred route thank you.

So a state monopoly on the usage of force is?

By the way, I am not promoting vigilantism. Just that civilians organize and find innovative ways to defend each other efficiently. I do not believe in controlling people, whether it be through a government, vigilante gang, or a mob.

More demonstrations of ignorance. Do you honestly believe there are not communities defending themselves right now without police? Anywhere in the entire world?

I'll just tell you.. All over the world there are people who have banded together to defend their communities without government goons. Even in modern day America.

The systems work. Civilians are capable of a greater level of defense organization, and they do not need to put on a silly uniform or badge, much less sell their soul to the government (as you have).

Pigmy tribes in Africa?

You are always going to be following someone's rules.

Anarchism is not anti-rules. It is anti-rulers.

The key difference is in establishment. Where a ruling class body has control over someone else life, IE, the state.

Forum List

Back