Drive the police out of town

97a6034b2dcda4a37a963f7675412fe9d4552367227cef62b36e78d196d77e1f_1.jpg

8d7d7b05f7d4ce6d9ecbfbd339aa3304e32f527fa9259a363943bde23a9f0493_1.jpg
you're just plain whack-o-doodle nuts ... out of your dumb fucking mind ... go get help ...cause pal you need it !!!!!!

you're just plain whack-o-doodle nuts ... out of your dumb fucking mind ... go get help ...cause pal you need it !!!!!!

You are deflecting. It is a defense mechanism used by tools that do not want to come to terms with the truth

If you were serious you would of argued, not insulted. Now stop insulting my intelligence, dumbass.

I did not agree to your laws.

The social contract is nonexistent, my consent is irrelevant, and my means of defense are rendered powerless.

Yes, we are all protected from your negligence and irresponsibility... and better off for it.

Naive little sychophant, the people do not control the state.

Not even the local administrative entities established and controlled by the state.

Poor little Libertarian.... smoking too much pot damages the brain. Just ask Gary "What's Allepo" Johnson.

How many of those situations only had one armed party excluding the police? Gun deaths are a result of a disarmed population and a prevalence of violent thugs which do not care for gun laws or the government monopoly on force.

Bullshit. Most of those are suicides, accidents and domestic violence because someone who has no business having a gun had one.

You mean the hijacked paramilitaries of the Pentagon? In direct violation of the constitution of the United States of America?

Yeah, fuck the national guard.

The problem with the National Guard I saw wasn't what the Feds did. These kids would come back from Boot Camp and AIT with a hell of a lot of enthusaism because they got the same training the real army got.

And then they'd found out, it was going to be six years of going out to some training area, one weekend a month,and pretending to train.

You mean free to do....

You really are not good at this republic stuff, are you.......

False, freedom implies having control over oneself, as opposed to being controlled by someone else.

The state owns your ass, system whore. Never forget who you are really working for.

Yes, we are all protected from your negligence and irresponsibility... and better off for it.

On the contrary, we are all subjected to negligence and irresponsibility by the government.

The government views you as a statistic. A source of increasing income. An exploitable commodity

Poor little Libertarian.... smoking too much pot damages the brain. Just ask Gary "What's Allepo" Johnson.

Resorting to insults? Stop insulting my intelligence, dumbass.

Bullshit. Most of those are suicides, accidents and domestic violence because someone who has no business having a gun had one.

Suicides? I believe in the right to die.

Accidents? Happen.

Domestic violence? You are better protected from domestic violence if you are armed.

You mean free to do....

You really are not good at this republic stuff, are you.......

False, freedom implies having control over oneself, as opposed to being controlled by someone else.

The state owns your ass, system whore. Never forget who you are really working for.
Wow.....just wow......

Go back and read your post I was referencing dimwit.....

On the contrary, we are all subjected to negligence and irresponsibility by the government.

The government views you as a statistic. A source of increasing income. An exploitable commodity

it sounds more like you are talking about your own sense of insignificance and impotence than any real problem.

This really isn't about the government, it's about you. Get help.

Yep....it's that easy with you....:lol:

You might have a point, if you did not troll everybody.

Now get back in your toolbox.
I merely point out you fascist liberals...
owebo, you obviously have no idea what the term 'fascist' means. I suggest you do a little reasearch before you use it as a generic abuse for anyone who disagrees with your opinions.

Liberty is rejecting the established law and becoming accountable for your own self defense needs.
How about only driving on your own roads? That's a part of liberty, Shirley? And ignoring ATC when one flies, one has to do that to be free.

What would we do without the government goons? We would....

1. Restore the sanctity of the civilian militia.

2. Form watches and patrol our own neighborhoods.

3. Train independent working class citizens with self defense skills.

4. Distribute firearms to our neighbors so they are always well prepared for an emergency.

5. Establish a communications network so the dedicated civilian soldier in all of us can come to each others aid.

Let's get the government enforcers out of our communities. Prefer the human option.
Sounds like a cartoon show. In real life crime will skyrocket, which has happened due to police pulling back since they can do nothing right in the eyes of people like you.

No one needs to give me a firearm, if someone doesn't want one, giving them one would be off the charts stupid.

it sounds more like you are talking about your own sense of insignificance and impotence than any real problem.

This really isn't about the government, it's about you. Get help.

I just performed a reality check, and it turns out you are living in a fantasy.

This is how it is. Deflection wont change the truth.

owebo, you obviously have no idea what the term 'fascist' means. I suggest you do a little reasearch before you use it as a generic abuse for anyone who disagrees with your opinions.

owebo calls you a fascist if you disagree with him. If you give him a definition he calls it propaganda.

The sooner we understand that owebo is a troll, the better.

Sounds like a cartoon show. In real life crime will skyrocket, which has happened due to police pulling back since they can do nothing right in the eyes of people like you.

That's just conjecture.

If you want to argue the logistics, then I am all game.

No one needs to give me a firearm, if someone doesn't want one, giving them one would be off the charts stupid.

Simple. Then they do not need to take a firearm.

Society is better off if everybody is armed, which means firearms need to be treated as a public good.

How about only driving on your own roads?

Ownership over roads is not something I believe in.

If we accept non-utilized property as being legitimate, then any schmuck can draw a line of chalk around a piece of land and restrict access to everyone.

That's a part of liberty, Shirley?

No.

Not even sure how it is related.

And ignoring ATC when one flies, one has to do that to be free.

False.

Freedom does not mean entitlement. If I can refuse a social interaction without coercion or being under duress, then that signifies freedom. All actions have consequences, and that is simply an aspect of natural law.

Forum List

Back