Zone1 Drag Queens Have NO Place In The Church

He wore a robe. Not the same thing as cross-dressing.
Hey, don't knock it. Very freeing and I don't have to worry about all that Scottish brick-brack cluttering up the ensemble.

:biggrin:

Jesus never made anybody a drag queen. And He certainly doesn't condone exposing children to it. Those are choices influenced by the devil. For only Satan condones harm to children either mentally, physically, or both.
Lol, guess ya forget the whole let he who is with out sin cast the first stone thing huh.

No, I never said I was without sin, but I don't condone it either.
Sure on here casting stones though huh. You would be better off worrying about your own relationship with god than others. Judge not lest thee be judged.

Sure on here casting stones though huh. You would be better off worrying about your own relationship with god than others. Judge not lest thee be judged.

Yeah, yeah, yeah that's always the excuse of Democrat Christians. "We can do what we want to because Jesus will forgive us for it later anyways so don't judge me." :rolleyes: That's why Democrat Christians seems to be an oxymoron.

Yeah, yeah, yeah that's always the excuse of Democrat Christians. "We can do what we want to because Jesus will forgive us for it later anyways so don't judge me." :rolleyes: That's why Democrat Christians seems to be an oxymoron.
Lol, judgement is for the lord. Lol, you think you are qualified to do the job of God? Well have at it. Lol see how that works out for ya. Judge not and the whole cast no stones thing are pretty prominent in the Bible. Lol, you obviously wanna use religion to make yourself feel superior to others. Not what it was intended for. Lol, do what you think is best. I mean it's only your immortal soul on the line.

Lol, judgement is for the lord. Lol, you think you are qualified to do the job of God? Well have at it. Lol see how that works out for ya. Judge not and the whole cast no stones thing are pretty prominent in the Bible. Lol, you obviously wanna use religion to make yourself feel superior to others. Not what it was intended for. Lol, do what you think is best. I mean it's only your immortal soul on the line.

You may be right about the other stuff, but nope! I never said anything about wanting to make myself feel superior to others.

That's right ladies and gentlemen, first the public school system and now he's hit God's house. Satan is on a roll since the Democrats have been in power.

Now more than ever we need people to vote Republican for the next election and people probably will never vote Democrat again. This blasphemy and child abuse needs to end.

You must not be pimping them off right.

You may be right about the other stuff, but nope! I never said anything about wanting to make myself feel superior to others.
Lol, you are deciding that a part of the population is unworthy of God's word but you are worthy of it. Lol, not something I would want to explain to Saint Pete at the pearly gates. I know when I get there I will have absolutely no comments on others worthiness for entry. Way above anyone's pay grade other than God's from what I understand

Lol, you are deciding that a part of the population is unworthy of God's word but you are worthy of it. Lol, not something I would want to explain to Saint Pete at the pearly gates. I know when I get there I will have absolutely no comments on others worthiness for entry. Way above anyone's pay grade other than God's from what I understand

Now you're just making up lies.

What was twisted? Your statement is Drag queens have no place at church. Right? Why do they gave no place at church?

Well I guess they can still go to church, but trying to use them to teach the Word of God when it goes against His Word is just blasphemy.

Well I guess they can still go to church, but trying to use them to teach the Word of God when it goes against His Word is just blasphemy.
Lol, so I did not lie huh. Ya why worry about it? If ya don't want to trust a preacher that is understandable. The Bible warns against false witnesses and the perversion of the word. But as far as judging you are told specifically not to. Never seen nor heard of a cross dressing preacher but if that makes ya uncomfortable there are other churches.

Your statement is Drag queens have no place at church. Right? Why do they gave no place at church?
Comparison: Do lifeguards have a place in church? It depends on their role in church. Do they come in swimsuits and with a whistle? Do they come to show off who they are? Or, do they dress appropriately, are they present to give all their attention to Someone and others than self, and is their spiritual house in order for worship? Or, are they there seeking attention for themselves, distracting those who are present for another reason?

Comparison: Do lifeguards have a place in church? It depends on their role in church. Do they come in swimsuits and with a whistle? Do they come to show off who they are? Or, do they dress appropriately, are they present to give all their attention to Someone and others than self, and is their spiritual house in order for worship? Or, are they there seeking attention for themselves, distracting those who are present for another reason?
Lol, why would I worry about it one way or another? Not upto me. I am not going to tell them how to dress nor question their reasons for being there. That is between them and God. I will choose a church I am comfortable in but will not qualify nor disqualify any one else. A life guard shows up in swim suite and whistle I will likely giggle a bit about it but not going to tell them to leave. Lol. Judge not seems pretty simple to understand.

Lol, guess ya forget the whole let he who is with out sin cast the first stone thing huh.
That doesn't apply here.
Children are innocent and defenseless.....and it's up to us to keep them safe and away from pedophiles.
Not just parents....but every adult has a responsibility to prevent the perversion of children by degenerates who have been supported by the communists in the Democrat Party.
When your kid's teacher is wearing green hair.....it behoves you to find out what she's teaching your kids.

My Grandmother used to say, "Pray for mercy, not for justice". It took me many years to understand what she meant~

Forum List

Back