11-year-old "girl" loses federal court challenge against state's trans sports ban

11 years old?

Well let's all face the biggest fact first. His parents made him a tranny, no boy wants to become a girl at 9 years old. The article said he had been doing stuff as a girl for years that means the parents turned that boy into a girl.

He may Believe he is a girl, but at that age it was purely because the parents and probably social media convinced him he was a girl.

And I don't give a shit what anyone, even a little kid, fake girls do not belong in real girls activities that are strictly for girls.
Total child abuse

Total child abuse

The thing is it shouldn't be actionable until they try to pump him full of hormones or puberty blockers.

Freedom to raise your children as you see fit has to include dressing and treating them as the wrong sex or others would use the precedent to stop things like homeschooling or religious instruction.

As long as it doesn't cause permanent physical damage, one has to allow it even if you think the parents are fucking idiots.

Unless of course the kid goes to complain the parent is forcing it on them, then child services can at least investigate.

The thing is it shouldn't be actionable until they try to pump him full of hormones or puberty blockers.

Freedom to raise your children as you see fit has to include dressing and treating them as the wrong sex or others would use the precedent to stop things like homeschooling or religious instruction.

As long as it doesn't cause permanent physical damage, one has to allow it even if you think the parents are fucking idiots.

Unless of course the kid goes to complain the parent is forcing it on them, then child services can at least investigate.
The psychological damage suffices in this case, at least I so.

Jesus. Several things in the article were really quite disgusting. The "girl" is 11 years old and has "lived as a girl for years"? Really? She changed her name to a name more commonly associated with girls? Really? The parents should be arrested for child abuse.
And almost as bad is the fact that these stories are tricking regular folks into using the pronoun "she" when he's clearly a "he." I have to really catch myself, but I'm practicing to call everyone by their birth certificate sex. Male or female. No in between and no swapping.

And almost as bad is the fact that these stories are tricking regular folks into using the pronoun "she" when he's clearly a "he." I have to really catch myself, but I'm practicing to call everyone by their birth certificate sex. Male or female. No in between and no swapping.
The idiots have raised my level of consciousness now to a whole new level where I see things every day that would no longer be acceptable in their leftist world, and I'm talking about a lot of things I hear the left say themselves that would be unacceptable to them if they had just thought about what they had just said, all kinds of things.

Just for one example, we have Hollywood awards ceremonies for like best actor and best actress. We would then have to add at least one category for best ittress. But it doesn't even stop there. There are currently 26 letters in the alphabet and we don't even have to stop at just 26. We have Congressmen, policemen, etc. Entire textbooks would have to be completely rewritten. Animals would also have to have males, females, and its. When referring to humans we often use the word "man" as in man made Climate Change. The possibilities are endless. Many leftists defend Antifa who are for chaos and the future is headed toward complete and total chaos. This is what they want.

Those Psychological issues cause mass shootings later, at the very worst years of therapy at best, and they end up on SSI disability, because they can't cope, nip it in the bud. JMO

Correlation is not causation. I am 100% behind bans on surgery or drugs for minors, but I draw the line at generic parenting, even if it's fucking retarded.

Forum List

Back