Draft Dodger , Nutty Yahoo Junior

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
I have posted under Healthcare because clearly Yair has a very nuanced version of what best takes care of his own health .

What a perfectly revolting child for the insane and vile Nutty Yahoo senior to have .

Perhaps the lad has flat feet but Daddy could easily find him an easy number like counting the dead and maimed and testing new recipes .

Clearly Junior is a selfish brat and has buried himself on a Miami beach knowing the colour of his hair will make him hard to spot .

Anyhow thought you would all like to know about this piece of shit as you march and sing your support for the murdering IDF .

Israel's First Son, Yair Netanyahu, 32, is sitting out his father's war in Miami.

What does this say about this war?

Failure to enlist

"Yair Netanyahu's absence during Israel's war has drawn significant attention, especially considering the mobilization of hundreds of thousands of reservists and the national crisis unfolding. The British publications, Daily Mail and The Times have featured interviews with IDF soldiers who have volunteered for the reserves, expressing their disappointment in his failure to enlist during this critical time."

Outside of my bailiwick. I don't care about the foibles and faults of Netanyahu. Oct 7th took this to a different place.

Forum List

Back