Dr Simone Gold Lost Her Job

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
For appearing on an "embarrassing video." Fired after appearing on Glenn Beck. Turns out she's also an attorney. She is fighting this.

Democrats are desperate to keep the US population sick and dying and the economy shut down in one last attempt defeat to President Trump.

I do think that public opinion (outside of the beltline and twitter) has swung way away from helping the Dems at this point.

For appearing on an "embarrassing video." Fired after appearing on Glenn Beck. Turns out she's also an attorney. She is fighting this.

Not only is she an attorney - she has hired Lin Wood.

Ain't no money in hydroxychloroquine. the retail price for those without coverage is $37 for a hundred of these wonder pills. Bought in bulk at wholesale, undoubtably a lot less than the 3 bit price.

Compare and contrast with Gilead's Remdesivir pill for a case of the Coronas. $520 a pill.

Maybe Remdesivir works too. But is it worth the 150,000% premium that is charged over the Trump Treatment?

she can go to ivankas website and find something new.

She can probably go anywhere - she is a very accomplished professional -
You are making the point that she should need to because her professional opinion differs from the one that the current cancel culture demands?

What Job? Where?

I think the something new will involve her lawyer skills

or her writer skills, or her mom skills. good.

Well she was suppose to be concierge doctor with a company she owned. Maybe she wants to be a fox news contributor.

Nope. The lawyer skills take over here

a woman who is her own laywer, has a fool for a client. sounds about right.

a woman who is her own laywer, has a fool for a client. sounds about right.
Did anyone say shes representing herself?

The grey leftist mob fears independent thinkers

56c.jpg

That's the sort of fascist blacklisting society one gets when the left tries to shut down any discussion they just
don't want to tolerate.
Not much difference between the Soviet Union and the US except the Soviet Union sent dissidents to "psychiatric" hospitals and the US simply removes your ability to support yourself and or family and lets you
become a starving homeless nobody.

Thank you democrat supporters.

Democrats censoring doctors won't work. Everybody already know that Democrats are nothing but thieves and liars. Basically human garbage. This kind of sewage bodes even better for Trump in about 3 months.

Forum List

Back