Dr Robert Epstein tells Tucker big tech could shift 15 million votes in 2020 Election

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
as i just said over on my other tucker carlso thread,this man should be the next president in a couple of days.would be the best president sense our last great one kennedy.:thup:

as i just said over on my other tucker carlso thread,this man should be the next president in a couple of days.would be the best president sense our last great one kennedy.:thup:

Yahoo news cycles are clear cut examples of this abuse, all negative smear and many times fake news while censoring all the real progress of the administration. One could claim these political contributions worth millions in advertising, therefore in violation of campaign finance laws.

Yahoo news cycles are clear cut examples of this abuse, all negative smear and many times fake news while censoring all the real progress of the administration. One could claim these political contributions worth millions in advertising, therefore in violation of campaign finance laws.
Yep, and it's all a scam being run by the swamp to try and drag Biden across a finish line, even if the task is futile. I told my wife just a minute ago, how the con lay in these polls that are attempting to tempt voters into thinking just like they do in sports "I want to be on the winning team", even though they don't know why they should be on the team that they think might be winning or even why they are rooting for it, but only that they think that it's trending in a popular direction so just get on the band wagon because they say so.

Tucker Carlson???? Even Fox News admits only morons believe anything that comes from that guy’s mouth.
Yeah well Fox news as an organization is wavering like a bunch of confused rats wondering where the ship's going to land in order to figure out who their next meal might be coming from. So of course the up stairs is going to be the first to waver. Down in the trenches not so much.

Tucker Carlson???? Even Fox News admits only morons believe anything that comes from that guy’s mouth.

the mods really need to clean up this forum. Nothing on Tucker is news much less breaking news.

it’s comic stupidity to put credence in what he or his guest say

the mods really need to clean up this forum. Nothing on Tucker is news much less breaking news.

it’s comic stupidity to put credence in what he or his guest say
This researcher made a lot of noise in 2016. I don’t have time to dig into his new research but I remember part of this thesis from back then.

Google displays a “vote” image on their search page. Young people disproportionately use Google search. Young people disproportionately vote Democratic. Therefore Google displaying a vote on their page is delivering votes to democratic candidates.

Which, even if true, who cares?

Forum List

Back