Dr. Fauci Threatened President Trump With ‘Surprise Outbreak’ In 2017

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

May 14, 2020
A newly resurfaced video showed Dr. Anthony Fauci speaking of an upcoming infectious disease outbreak some three years before the coronavirus outbreak. In January 2017, he claimed the Trump administration would face a “surprise outbreak” of a massive infectious disease.

“There is no question that there will be a challenge for the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases,” stated Fauci.​
“There will be a surprise outbreak, and I hope by the end of my very relatively short presentation you will understand why the history of the last 32 years that I’ve been the director of NIAID will tell the next administration there is no doubt they will be faced with challenges,” said the doctor.​
Fauci has continued to face backlash for his stance on keeping the economy locked down.

Comment:
Tyranny is when the people fear the government. Freedom is when the government fears the people. We will soon learn the future of America. Let us hope freedom wins.

I'm positive, absolutely so, that Fauci is acting against the best interests of the United States, I am also just as positive that China didn't pull this off on their own, they had to have had help and they did! That help came from radical's deeply embedded within the United States federal system, Obama and his people, all of whom are obviously still calling all the shots in that system in open violation of all existing US law, and those mega-billionaire donors who all admire China's fascistic system and hate the United States!

Folks do the math, an escalating series of attacks on the United States has occurred, Trump is not the sole target here, its you folks they are targeting! First it was Mueller, immediately followed by impeachment, followed immediately again by the bio-attack of a disease just dangerous enough to merit concern, but not dangerous enough to expansively rip through the populace wreaking more death than the seasonal flu, and indeed its working out that the bug is just that, no more dangerous to the vast majority than seasonal flu!

This is why you kill traitors, trailtors of this magnitude must always be executed!

I'm positive, absolutely so, that Fauci is acting against the best interests of the United States, I am also just as positive that China didn't pull this off on their own, they had to have had help and they did! That help came from radical's deeply embedded within the United States federal system, Obama and his people, all of whom are obviously still calling all the shots in that system in open violation of all existing US law, and those mega-billionaire donors who all admire China's fascistic system and hate the United States!

Folks do the math, an escalating series of attacks on the United States has occurred, Trump is not the sole target here, its you folks they are targeting! First it was Mueller, immediately followed by impeachment, followed immediately again by the bio-attack of a disease just dangerous enough to merit concern, but not dangerous enough to expansively rip through the populace wreaking more death than the seasonal flu, and indeed its working out that the bug is just that, no more dangerous to the vast majority than seasonal flu!

This is why you kill traitors, trailtors of this magnitude must always be executed!

~~~~~~
I guess that Fauci's helping to increase China's research by funding them with $3.4 million dollars added to the effectiveness of this SARS Covid.

Yeah, Fauci is pretty cozy with China so it stands to reason he would know that they would unleash these kinds of viruses on the world. Fauci, Red China and the WHO are all expendable.
China is most likely why Obama targeted Flynn, he intended to fully support Trump's agenda regarding China and it was immediately after he insinuated as much to outgoing NSA Susan Rice that he was immediately set up by FBI! All roads lead to Obama and China....

May 14, 2020
A newly resurfaced video showed Dr. Anthony Fauci speaking of an upcoming infectious disease outbreak some three years before the coronavirus outbreak. In January 2017, he claimed the Trump administration would face a “surprise outbreak” of a massive infectious disease.

“There is no question that there will be a challenge for the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases,” stated Fauci.​
“There will be a surprise outbreak, and I hope by the end of my very relatively short presentation you will understand why the history of the last 32 years that I’ve been the director of NIAID will tell the next administration there is no doubt they will be faced with challenges,” said the doctor.​
Fauci has continued to face backlash for his stance on keeping the economy locked down.

Comment:
Tyranny is when the people fear the government. Freedom is when the government fears the people. We will soon learn the future of America. Let us hope freedom wins.

But the fact this has all been engineered isn't sinking yet.

Yeah, Fauci is pretty cozy with China so it stands to reason he would know that they would unleash these kinds of viruses on the world. Fauci, Red China and the WHO are all expendable.
You people are really this fucking stupid.

There have been warnings from most people who work with pandemics.

Tool bad Trump was too God damn stupid to take heed.

Trumpers are honestly friggin insane. This thread is the epitome of stupidity and denial. Calling a warning a threat is as fucked up as one can get.

Last edited:

May 14, 2020

Comment:
Hypocrites.
You idiots whine and complain about the "Liberal media" being fake news, yet you post fake news yourself. Pathetic.
OAN is pro-Trump.[14][28][29][30][10] Robert Herring, Sr., founder and CEO of the network, has ordered producers to promote pro-Trump stories, anti-Clinton stories, and anti-abortion stories, and to minimize stories about Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

How could any person educated in science and history predict a global pandemic? Are these people magic? It's like some over-educated "expert" today predicting we will have some new pandemic in a year or two or three. Educated people should be banned.

Obama was giving himself credit for the economy before the pandemic so I wonder if he is taking credit for the economic crash? After all, it happened because his administration left our country in a total state of unpreparedness. His administration emboldened Communist China to do whatever they wanted because there were no repercussions from us. That resulted in this act of war against the world. Democrats are unfit to lead.

Obama was giving himself credit for the economy before the pandemic so I wonder if he is taking credit for the economic crash? After all, it happened because his administration left our country in a total state of unpreparedness.

Why didn’t you warn him, dumbass?
Because you were busy obsessing with impeachment like all democrats?

Why didn’t you warn him, dumbass?
Because you were busy obsessing with impeachment like all democrats?
Refer to post #17 dumbass.

Forum List

Back