Dr. Carson not so truthful.........

Another of his lies is simply that there is no tuition to West Point so he cannot have been flattered by the offer of a full scholarship.

DUH.

I guess he knows he's not very interesting so he tried to create some drama about himself to appear like the kind of guy everyone likes......."was bad but improved himself to the point of becoming a doctor".....!

Hmmmm....I knew there was something fishy about him.

No one who knew him as a youth can verify his story of being a violent kid who found God and was redeemed

In preparation for an interview with Ben Carson on “New Day” Friday, CNN investigated claims the retired neurosurgeon made about his upbringing in his 1990 autobiography “Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story,” but was unable to find corroboration for the incidents of violence that are at the core of his story of transformation from an angry young man into the calm, collected GOP hopeful he is today.

ben_carson8.jpg

Ben Carson just can’t quit lying: CNN can’t corroborate any of the key stories from his autobiography - Salon.com
You are either misleading on purpose or a flat out liar. My bet is both. CNN hit piece couldn't prove it either way. Typical cnn idiocy.

Okay, why don't you post a link supporting your claim? Surely someone could vouch for him that he did the things he claims.....I think he's cookoo!
Hillary is nuttier than a fruitcake as is pilosi and I bet you kiss their asses.

The headline itself is a lie! They talked to some people and couldn't corroborate two of Carson's recollections. This doesn't mean Carson is lying! These incidents happened a long time ago and it's hardly surprising that it is difficult to confirm them.

I'm amazed at the dishonest attacks from the established media on Carson.

It is rather like trying to find some of Obama's college classmates.

I guess he knows he's not very interesting so he tried to create some drama about himself to appear like the kind of guy everyone likes......."was bad but improved himself to the point of becoming a doctor".....!

No one who knew him as a youth can verify his story of being a violent kid who found God and was redeemed

In preparation for an interview with Ben Carson on “New Day” Friday, CNN investigated claims the retired neurosurgeon made about his upbringing in his 1990 autobiography “Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story,” but was unable to find corroboration for the incidents of violence that are at the core of his story of transformation from an angry young man into the calm, collected GOP hopeful he is today.

ben_carson8.jpg

Ben Carson just can’t quit lying: CNN can’t corroborate any of the key stories from his autobiography - Salon.com
You are either misleading on purpose or a flat out liar. My bet is both. CNN hit piece couldn't prove it either way. Typical cnn idiocy.

Okay, why don't you post a link supporting your claim? Surely someone could vouch for him that he did the things he claims.....I think he's cookoo!
Hillary is nuttier than a fruitcake as is pilosi and I bet you kiss their asses.

Just because you kiss Carson's ass doesn't mean that I do the same. I guess you're pretty butt hurt that your hero has been exposed, no?

ben_carson8.jpg

Just because you kiss Carson's ass doesn't mean that I do the same. I guess you're pretty butt hurt that your hero has been exposed, no?
Debunked, so no. I just realize you idiots are scared of someone smarter than any libtard in DC.

You almost gotta laugh. They can't find the corroboration for Ben Carson's violent childhood so he has to prove a negative. I bet if the media was as curious about Hillary's husband's childhood they might have found plenty of corroborations for "incidence of violence (rape?)" but they weren't looking. When you get to Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama's childhood the liberal media was suddenly struck blind and dumb.

nutty?

no.

you disagree with her. there is nothing "nutty" about her. saying that because your guy carson is pretty well fried is just silly.

and pelosi is a lot of things. nutty isn't one of them.

try again.

nutty?

no.

you disagree with her. there is nothing "nutty" about her. saying that because your guy carson is pretty well fried is just silly.

try again.
All libtards are nutty. Idiots supporting idiots, liberalism at its best. Pilosi is a lot of things alright, nutty is one of them.

nutty?

no.

try again.

You love rich leftist who game the system. Pelosi and her husband are corny capitalist crooks, and Hillary and Bill Clinton should be in federal prison...Carson is fine and dandy and rated the most honest of any candidate in the race which is why they are attacking him. You need to expand your circle, you've been sheltered too long

nutty?

no.

try again.
All libtards are nutty. Idiots supporting idiots, liberalism at its best. Pilosi is a lot of things alright, nutty is one of them.

no. but please, go stamp your feet some more.

nutty?

no.

try again.

You love rich leftist who game the system. Pelosi and her husband are corny capitalist crooks, and Hillary and Bill Clinton should be in federal prison...Carson is fine and dandy and rated the most honest of any candidate in the race which is why they are attacking him. You need to expand your circle, you've been sheltered too long

typical rightwingnut who attributes what his loony teatards do to dems.

i thought libs are all poor... on welfare...

except when you want to talk about the inteligensia and elite... then suddenly we're rich and gaming the system.

make up your minds. :cuckoo:

nutty?

no.

try again.

no. but please, go stamp your feet some more.
Yes, you idiots deny the truth even when idiots like pilosi prove they are nuts.

nutty?

no.

try again.

typical rightwingnut who attributes what his loony teatards do to dems.

i thought libs are all poor... on welfare...

except when you want to talk about the inteligensia and elite... then suddenly we're rich and gaming the system.

make up your minds. :cuckoo:

The Democratic party, is the party of the rich ..where you been?

Nancy Pelosi's vineyard makes her fourth-richest Californian in Congress

750x422

Nancy Pelosi's vineyard makes her fourth-richest Californian in Congress

Last edited:

ben_carson8.jpg

Debunked, so no. I just realize you idiots are scared of someone smarter than any libtard in DC.

Debunked? I don't think so......watch him deteriorate.

Just goes to show how intelligent you aren't.....Carson seems to need "fantasy" because he is so boringly blah...and some of the crap that comes out of his mouth would make America the laughing stock of the world should he by any stretch of the imagination be chosen as the Republican candidate (which I seriously doubt) and he would manage to actually get by Hillary on even one debate. It's adios to this dude.....long time coming.

[leftwing spewbots]...Must....deflect....attention....away....from...hiLIARy's email server...and lies....must...deflect...Danger Danger Danger...must deflect....[/leftwing spewbots]

Debunked? I don't think so......watch him deteriorate.

Just goes to show how intelligent you aren't.....Carson seems to need "fantasy" because he is so boringly blah...and some of the crap that comes out of his mouth would make America the laughing stock of the world should he by any stretch of the imagination be chosen as the Republican candidate (which I seriously doubt) and he would manage to actually get by Hillary on even one debate. It's adios to this dude.....long time coming.
Fantasy is you retards supporting idiots like Hillary and sanders.

nutty?

no.

try again.

Look at your posts......you're the only one nutty here....flinging slurs, because you can't handle the truth like an adult...a civil adult. That's what nutty people do when they can't defend their position with civil discussion....call names and that is what you're doing, so, you may not realize it but you are nutty....nuttier than a fruitcake, and butt hurt to boot.

Forum List

Back