Dr. Birx: Coronavirus Data Doesn't Match The Doomsday Media Predictions

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Experts are starting to catch up to Weatherman.

Y'know my opinion weather dude? Their 'model' is a win/win for them

They lock us all down, and the numbers are low & it's a 'We told ya so'

They let us off martial law lite and the numbers rise & it's a 'We told ya so"

~S~

She was specifically talking about the report model from the guy in the UK which I hadn't even known about until two days ago. While this report is a doomsday scenario, you right wingers shouldn't grasp too tightly to it and use its debunking as a basis for "lets go back to normal". I would caution to look to the example of Hong Kong, who thought they had the virus under control...until they didn't.
Hong Kong's lesson: Defeating Covid-19 demands persistence - STAT

She was specifically talking about the report model from the guy in the UK which I hadn't even known about until two days ago. While this report is a doomsday scenario, you right wingers shouldn't grasp too tightly to it and use its debunking as a basis for "lets go back to normal". I would caution to look to the example of Hong Kong, who thought they had the virus under control...until they didn't.
It’s like the flu. Look at the mortality rates in comparison.

~S~
The lesson learned by all is how easily the public will give up their basic human rights.

Again, no it's not. And we don't even have complete data on the cycle of this outbreak..because it isn't done yet.
How does the new coronavirus compare with the flu?

~S~
The lesson learned by all is how easily the public will give up their basic human rights.
Yep. All you need is to be bombarded with images of coffins stacked up in an Italian church every day and virus statistics every minute of the goddamn day. You get a public so scared they poop themselves constantly and need piles of toilet paper.

Again, no it's not. And we don't even have complete data on the cycle of this outbreak..because it isn't done yet.
How does the new coronavirus compare with the flu?
Yes, just like the flu.

Your link: "The issue now with [COVID-19] is that there's a lot of unknowns."

That’s the only difference. And 5 months of data says it’s not a bigger deal.

In addition, it’s appearing that the virus has been her for months, even years.

It was wrong. That model is what all the hysteria routed from. That and the lie that patients weren't getting ventilators and medical person are working without PPE.

About 4 of us have been dissenters from the start and we’ve not been wrong and moving more and more toward correct
There were 4 goals here and now I have the answer to #4.
1.Harm Trump and further monkey around with results of 2016 election having failed with at least 2 other super orchestrated efforts
2.punish the productive meat eaters of society, wreck the economy, crash the market
3.see how quickly Americans will fall in line and surrender their liberty.
4Something to do with money we owe China-Now Revealed-These historical ups and down allow for short players to make a killing. Imagine being in on it back in November and know the virus hoopla will be out there. So you short dozens of stocks playing a 30% decline on a short call in March. That’s very long odds paybacks and hundreds of billions would become trillions

Can we stop this ghastly retribution and experiment Now??!!

Forum List

Back