Down in Flames

Amazing the stupidity of Trump followers Even my Giants have a better record than the 0-27 court records of the traitors

Where is the "treason" at,ed?

Since when is challenging results and demanding answers "unamerican"?

Donald J. Trump is speaking Truth to Power and will continue regardless how this process shakes out. Trump will be rallying the people and leading the resistance against the tyranny of Sleepy Joe.
Republicans have defecated on America No punishment is too great for you to suffer

Wow, you liberal shills are off the rails. How sad. You now want to punish people for exercising their legal rights. What sort of silly nonsense is that?

So Will you think the firing of the cybersecurity guy who said there was no fraud was a nothing burger ? That trump wants FALSELY for everyone to believe there was fraud and this guy who said it was the MOST HONEST election ever gets fired for the great job he did? Just that alone should get trump yanked from the WH A world class liar ,,like when he didn't want to scare anyone about how severe the disease was

Amazing the stupidity of Trump followers Even my Giants have a better record than the 0-27 court records of the traitors

Donald J. Trump is speaking Truth to Power and will continue regardless how this process shakes out. Trump will be rallying the people and leading the resistance against the tyranny of Sleepy Joe.
Republicans have defecated on America No punishment is too great for you to suffer

Wow, you liberal shills are off the rails. How sad. You now want to punish people for exercising their legal rights. What sort of silly nonsense is that?
Trying to take away blacks right to vote is legal?

President Trump’s campaign hasn’t filed that many lawsuits.
No, a whole host of others are doing it on his behalf. I wonder if he's paying them for it or if others are paying those lawyers. Court cases take a lot of time.
I know it's hard for you to believe, but some US citizens actually want other US citizens to have jobs and careers.

No, a whole host of others are doing it on his behalf. I wonder if he's paying them for it or if others are paying those lawyers. Court cases take a lot of time.
I know it's hard for you to believe, but some US citizens actually want other US citizens to have jobs and careers.
Then why is that pos McConnell turning down pelosi's stimulus?? She's compromised The pos won't give an inch

WILL Back in Brooklyn we'd call this an ass kicking
For non-lawyers, this is what a complete ass-kicking of the president's legal effort looks like.Partying face
EnZJ5XKVEAA6nhX

He is exercising his right to challenge the results. Particularly because there are a number of anomalies found in many urban areas. Trump can't take any votes away from anyone if they are properly registered and properly filled out. Not sure how anyone can see a problem with that.

Rogue Take a swallow
No intelligent lawyer is going to lie in court either.

They talk big on TV but when they get into court they aren't alleging fraud or any of the public conspiracy theories. That's because you can be sanctioned for lying to the court.

The conspiracy theories are just for public consumption. Folks are swallowing these conspiracy theories hook, line, and sinker.

He is exercising his right to challenge the results. Particularly because there are a number of anomalies found in many urban areas. Trump can't take any votes away from anyone if they are properly registered and properly filled out. Not sure how anyone can see a problem with that.
So the only areas he's checking are populated heavily with blacks??? and the pos said WHAT do you have to lose ,to these people of color??

So the only areas he's checking are populated heavily with blacks??? and the pos said WHAT do you have to lose ,to these people of color??

That is where the biggest inconsistencies were. Not every urban area is filled with only people of color. That's a pretty racist assumption.

That is where the biggest inconsistencies were. Not every urban area is filled with only people of color. That's a pretty racist assumption.
Seems to me the racism falls mainly on trumps head Think the diff will be more than 100?

Trump ally, former NJ governor Chris Christie: president’s election fraud claims are a ‘national embarrassment’
US POLITICS
by: Russell Falcon
Posted: Nov 22, 2020 / 09:32 AM CST / Updated: Nov 22, 2020 / 09:32 AM CST
GettyImages-1228756831.jpg

Photo by Joshua Roberts/Getty Images)

WASHINGTON, D.C. (KXAN) — As the legal Pres. Donald Trump continues pursuing still unproven claims of widespread voter fraud affecting the outcome of the 2020 Election, a longtime ally of the administration says it’s time to call it a day.
Zero evidence of voter fraud in any state, officials report to NYT
In an interview on Sunday, former New Jersey Governor and frequent Trump aide Christie condemned the Trump team’s challenges against the victory of president-elect Joe Biden as “a national embarrassment.”
Christie said: “I have been a supporter of the president’s. I voted for him twice. But elections have consequences & we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn’t happen.” He says an unwillingness to present evidence “must mean the evidence doesn’t exist.”
The former governor pointed to the fact that the Trump legal team won’t accuse Georgia’s governor of crimes inside a courtroom, where they would be forced to produce evidence.
It’s been two weeks since Joe Biden was declared president-elect, but Trump has yet conceded, and he’s indicated several times that he won’t.
After tweeting Biden won election, Trump clarifies in another tweet ‘I concede NOTHING!’
Christie’s comments stand out as a rare occurrence of Trump allies and fellow Republicans have remained relatively quiet on the president’s allegations — neither supporting them or outright denying.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said: “There will be apparently litigation. “Those cases will be decided and then the Electoral College will meet and then we’ll have the inauguration.”
Utah Sen. Mitt Romey, one of the Republican party’s most vocal Trump critics, said while the president is entitled to call for recounts and investigation into irregularities, he believes Biden will be inaugurated.

It's not going to be that bad. Just like us moving the embassy to Jerusalem didn't cause WW III. Just like taking away the Obamacare tax didn't cause millions to die.

It'll be alright.

In a ruling late Saturday, U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann — a Republican and Federalist Society member in central Pennsylvania — compared the campaign’s legal arguments to “Frankenstein’s Monster,” concluding that Trump’s team offered only “speculative accusations,” not proof of rampant corruption.
Brann is an Obama appointee and he's "republican" in the same sense that Mitt Romney is republican.
And he was recommended to the bench by Pat Toomey, another "republican" snake in the grass who immediately advised Trump to concede as soon as possible.

So Never Trumpers and the rest of you a-holes, were hoping, wishing actually, that Trump would concede instantly before evidence of massive and systemic voter fraud could be uncovered.

Too late, bastards! That's not happening.

Et tu Bolton?
John Bolton calls on GOPers to denounce Trump: ‘The Republican party is not going to be saved by hiding’
Former National Security Adviser John Bolton on Sunday encouraged Republicans to speak up about President Donald Trump’s loss in the 2020 election.

Bolton, who declined to testify in Trump’s impeachment proceedings earlier this year, told CNN that now is the time for GOP leaders to take a stand against Trump.

“I think Biden will be sworn in,” Bolton told CNN’s Jake Tapper. “I think the real question now is how much damage Trump can do before that happens. I think right now, Trump is throwing rocks through windows. I think he’s the political equivalent of a street rioter.”

According to Bolton, it “gives Trump too much credit” to call his election strategy a “non-violent attempted coup.”

“I think that emphasizes the need for senior Republican leaders to join those who have begun to come out and say Trump’s behavior is inexcusable,” Bolton said. “The Republican Party is not going to be saved by hiding in a spider hole. We need all of our leaders to come out and say the election is over.”

“For those who are worried about Trump’s reaction, there’s strength in numbers,” he continued. “The more who come out and say, he doesn’t represent us, he is not following a Republican game plan here, the safer they will be.”

Bolton argued that Republicans need to “put Trump in the rearview mirror” and instead concentrate on winning the Senate runoff elections in Georgia.

“Trump is looking out for Donald Trump,” he remarked. “And the Republican Party has got to look out for the country and for the party at the same time, not Donald Trump.”

“People don’t have to say what Trump is doing outrageous, just say it’s wrong,” Bolton pleaded. “Until people hear that, I think they will continue to be deterred from coming back to the Republican Party. I think we can hold the Trump voters by explaining to them actually you can lose an election fair and square even though it hurts. Tell the truth to people. That’s what convincing them of your integrity.”

Watch the video below from CNN.

In a ruling late Saturday, U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann — a Republican and Federalist Society member in central Pennsylvania — compared the campaign’s legal arguments to “Frankenstein’s Monster,” concluding that Trump’s team offered only “speculative accusations,” not proof of rampant corruption.
Brann is an Obama appointee and he's "republican" in the same sense that Mitt Romney is republican.
And he was recommended to the bench by Pat Toomey, another "republican" snake in the grass who immediately advised Trump to concede as soon as possible.

So Never Trumpers and the rest of you a-holes, were hoping, wishing actually, that Trump would concede instantly before evidence of massive and systemic voter fraud could be uncovered.

Too late, bastards! That's not happening.
So Bolton ,Christie .Corker aren't republicans either ? Romney your presidential candidate is really a Dem??

It's not going to be that bad. Just like us moving the embassy to Jerusalem didn't cause WW III. Just like taking away the Obamacare tax didn't cause millions to die.

It'll be alright.
It depends on Biden's state of dementia when he actually looks at Legislation.
He sometimes talks Hire US citizens, Buy US Made Products.
He sometimes talks Open Borders, Business Visas and Off-Shoring.
My opinion is that he will will just legislate like every other President since Reagan and let the world rape the US.
Of course, you are collecting Social Security so you probably don't give a shit.

Last edited:
Trump ally, former NJ governor Chris Christie: president’s election fraud claims are a ‘national embarrassment’
US POLITICS
by: Russell Falcon
Posted: Nov 22, 2020 / 09:32 AM CST / Updated: Nov 22, 2020 / 09:32 AM CST
GettyImages-1228756831.jpg

Photo by Joshua Roberts/Getty Images)

WASHINGTON, D.C. (KXAN) — As the legal Pres. Donald Trump continues pursuing still unproven claims of widespread voter fraud affecting the outcome of the 2020 Election, a longtime ally of the administration says it’s time to call it a day.
Zero evidence of voter fraud in any state, officials report to NYT
In an interview on Sunday, former New Jersey Governor and frequent Trump aide Christie condemned the Trump team’s challenges against the victory of president-elect Joe Biden as “a national embarrassment.”
Christie said: “I have been a supporter of the president’s. I voted for him twice. But elections have consequences & we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn’t happen.” He says an unwillingness to present evidence “must mean the evidence doesn’t exist.”
The former governor pointed to the fact that the Trump legal team won’t accuse Georgia’s governor of crimes inside a courtroom, where they would be forced to produce evidence.
It’s been two weeks since Joe Biden was declared president-elect, but Trump has yet conceded, and he’s indicated several times that he won’t.
After tweeting Biden won election, Trump clarifies in another tweet ‘I concede NOTHING!’
Christie’s comments stand out as a rare occurrence of Trump allies and fellow Republicans have remained relatively quiet on the president’s allegations — neither supporting them or outright denying.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said: “There will be apparently litigation. “Those cases will be decided and then the Electoral College will meet and then we’ll have the inauguration.”
Utah Sen. Mitt Romey, one of the Republican party’s most vocal Trump critics, said while the president is entitled to call for recounts and investigation into irregularities, he believes Biden will be inaugurated.
Somebody should shove Mitt Romney down Chris Christie's enormous mouth and then push them
both over a cliff...with John Bolton under one of Chris's chubby arms and Jeff Flake under the other.

This fait accompli achievement of returning to the White House for a second term will be all the more
impressive for Trump having to battle the democrats, the media, Hollywood, the Deep State AND the
RINO establishment all at the same time. List of Republicans who opposed the Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign - Wikipedia

The drama will all end at the Supreme Court when super patriot/lawyer Sidney Powell buries the
accursed Biden campaign under a mountain of evidence and facts.

Then the riots will begin and the chapped butt-hurt leftist asses will burn like our cities will burn
once Trump is declared president due to massive voter fraud by the biggest fraud of all...
Joe Biden himself.

Last edited:
Chicom Biden and Heels Up Harris will always be under a cloud of illegitimacy. Hopefully it will cause a hesitancy of world leaders to deal with him.

Forum List

Back