Door to Door Martial Law

it_is_the_light

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2020
Australia
Rhode Island National Guard going door-to-door to find New Yorkers fleeing coronavirus

Rhode Island National Guard going door-to-door to find New Yorkers fleeing coronavirus

by John Gage
| March 29, 2020 11:57 AM

Rhode Island has started to deploy its National Guard to go door-to-door to find New Yorkers and make sure they stay quarantined for 14 days after fleeing their home state.
The National Guard was deployed in the state on Saturday to enforce the quarantine order for travelers from New York in addition to Rhode Island closing nonessential businesses. Democratic Gov. Gina Raimondo issued an order Friday for Rhode Island State Police to pull over vehicles with New York license plates and to make sure anyone from the state follows the quarantine.
“Right now, we have a pinpointed risk,” the Rhode Island Democrat said. "That risk is called New York City. I know it’s unusual. I know it’s extreme, and I know some people disagree with it. If you want to seek refuge in Rhode Island, you must be quarantined."
Raimondo was forced to modify her executive order late Saturday to include travelers from all states after Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatened to sue her for unconstitutional discrimination.
President Trump initially threatened a quarantine order for New York and the surrounding areas Saturday before backing off when Cuomo said such a move would be a declaration of war on the states. He instead issued a "strong" travel advisory.
So far, New York has the most cases of the coronavirus of any state, with over 53,000 confirmed infections. Nationally, there are less than 125,000 confirmed cases.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local...oint-at-florida-georgia-border-slows-traffic/

I-95 checkpoint shuts down at Florida-Georgia border after traffic backs up for miles
The checkpoint screening travelers coming from COVID-19 hot spots was shut down for four hours due to traffic issues.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Traffic along Interstate 95 was slowed for miles at the Florida-Georgia border Sunday afternoon after a checkpoint was put in place to screen for travelers coming from COVID-19 hot spots on the East Coast.

Traffic was slowed from the Highway 17 exit in Florida all the way to St. Mary’s Road in Georgia, just past the St. Mary’s River, around 3 p.m.

The traffic on I-95 had cleared up by Sunday evening after the checkpoint was shut down for about four hours. A source at the checkpoint said the operation was shut down due to traffic issues.

The checkpoint reopened around 5:15 p.m. after the Florida Department of Transportation set up a new traffic cone pattern to improve the flow of vehicles coming through. After the changes, traffic appeared to flow much smoother.

Gov. Ron DeSantis said the purpose of the new checkpoint on I-95 south is to check for people coming from the New York City area — where there were more than 33,700 confirmed cases of COVID-19, as of Sunday — and help slow the spread of the deadly virus in Florida.

“Initially I was concerned about doing this because I don’t want there to be a backup," DeSantis said during a news conference Saturday. "But they’re doing it in a great way where the trucks are going through. We’re not worried about that. We’re just worried about the people fleeing some of those areas.”

According to aerial images captured by Sky 4 and traffic maps from the area, the checkpoint wasn’t flowing as smoothly as DeSantis had hoped Sunday afternoon.

A video shared on Facebook Sunday afternoon shows drivers avoiding barriers on the Highway 17 exit to avoid the long lines on Interstate 95. The post was shared over 1,800 times.

Just Like I said 4 days ago , But the Info got Shifted to here

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/door-to-door-martial-law.814338/

Sunday at 8:40 AM

Police, Military Begin Door to Door Searches to Hunt Down New Yorkers Seeking Refuge

Police, Military Begin Door to Door Searches to Hunt Down New Yorkers Seeking Refuge - Activist Post

ice, Military Begin Door to Door Searches to Hunt Down New Yorkers Seeking Refuge
TOPICS:Matt AgoristMilitaryNew YorkTyranny
MARCH 28, 2020

Good Guys Taking Out The DARK Cabal , #WWG1WGA

Police, Military Begin Door to Door Searches to Hunt Down New Yorkers Seeking Refuge

Police, Military Begin Door to Door Searches to Hunt Down New Yorkers Seeking Refuge - Activist Post

ice, Military Begin Door to Door Searches to Hunt Down New Yorkers Seeking Refuge
MARCH 28, 2020

That's a photo shop.

Activist Post - Media Bias/Fact Check
mediabiasfactcheck.com/activist-post
Founded in 2010, Activist Post is a left leaning conspiracy and pseudoscience website, but are unique due to their longevity. The website completely lacks transparency as they do not have an about page and do not disclose an editor or ownership.

Well you look a bit silly now don't you Hossfly ..

by John Gage

Rhode Island has started to deploy its National Guard to go door-to-door to find New Yorkers and make sure they stay quarantined for 14 days after fleeing their home state.
The National Guard was deployed in the state on Saturday to enforce the quarantine order for travelers from New York in addition to Rhode Island closing nonessential businesses. Democratic Gov. Gina Raimondo issued an order Friday for Rhode Island State Police to pull over vehicles with New York license plates and to make sure anyone from the state follows the quarantine.
“Right now, we have a pinpointed risk,” the Rhode Island Democrat said. "That risk is called New York City. I know it’s unusual. I know it’s extreme, and I know some people disagree with it. If you want to seek refuge in Rhode Island, you must be quarantined."
Raimondo was forced to modify her executive order late Saturday to include travelers from all states after Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatened to sue her for unconstitutional discrimination.
President Trump initially threatened a quarantine order for New York and the surrounding areas Saturday before backing off when Cuomo said such a move would be a declaration of war on the states. He instead issued a "strong" travel advisory.
So far, New York has the most cases of the coronavirus of any state, with over 53,000 confirmed infections. Nationally, there are less than 125,000 confirmed cases.
There is a simple solution. Fit all Americans within regions of concern like New York with shock bracelets that if they go across state lines or more than ten miles from their house for more than two hours, they get a severe electric shock. That'll teach those miscreants to want to seek freedom!

3ugqyf.jpg

You sure as hell don't!

Coming from you , that Means im Aristotle ..

Aristotle was a Greek philosopher and polymath during the Classical period in Ancient Greece. He was the founder of the Lyceum and the Peripatetic school of philosophy and Aristotelian tradition. Along with his teacher Plato, he has been called the "Father of Western Philosophy". Wikipedia

cheers Mate

5d7dfa5bc36da197f54efdc1a61c482c.jpg

I'm lucid, smarter than you, and probably have lived longer.
Good luck.

You Look Pretty Silly here Don't you sunshine ??

[/QUOTE]

Coming from you , that Means im Aristotle ..

Aristotle was a Greek philosopher and polymath during the Classical period in Ancient Greece. He was the founder of the Lyceum and the Peripatetic school of philosophy and Aristotelian tradition. Along with his teacher Plato, he has been called the "Father of Western Philosophy". Wikipedia

cheers Mate

5d7dfa5bc36da197f54efdc1a61c482c.jpg

I'm lucid, smarter than you, and probably have lived longer.
Good luck.

I wouldn't put money on your Hypo Thesis There Ole Son ,

You're a poseur.

you look Pretty Silly as Well, its a good look !!

Last edited:

MARCH 28, 2020

That's a photo shop.

Activist Post - Media Bias/Fact Check
mediabiasfactcheck.com/activist-post
Founded in 2010, Activist Post is a left leaning conspiracy and pseudoscience website, but are unique due to their longevity. The website completely lacks transparency as they do not have an about page and do not disclose an editor or ownership.

Well you look a bit silly now don't you Hossfly ..

Only when I'm caught with my fly unzipped.

by John Gage

IMG_7446-1024x768.jpg

I-95 checkpoint shuts down at Florida-Georgia border after traffic backs up for miles

The checkpoint screening travelers coming from COVID-19 hot spots was shut down for four hours due to traffic issues.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Traffic along Interstate 95 was slowed for miles at the Florida-Georgia border Sunday afternoon after a checkpoint was put in place to screen for travelers coming from COVID-19 hot spots on the East Coast.

Traffic was slowed from the Highway 17 exit in Florida all the way to St. Mary’s Road in Georgia, just past the St. Mary’s River, around 3 p.m.

The traffic on I-95 had cleared up by Sunday evening after the checkpoint was shut down for about four hours. A source at the checkpoint said the operation was shut down due to traffic issues.

The checkpoint reopened around 5:15 p.m. after the Florida Department of Transportation set up a new traffic cone pattern to improve the flow of vehicles coming through. After the changes, traffic appeared to flow much smoother.

Gov. Ron DeSantis said the purpose of the new checkpoint on I-95 south is to check for people coming from the New York City area — where there were more than 33,700 confirmed cases of COVID-19, as of Sunday — and help slow the spread of the deadly virus in Florida.

“Initially I was concerned about doing this because I don’t want there to be a backup," DeSantis said during a news conference Saturday. "But they’re doing it in a great way where the trucks are going through. We’re not worried about that. We’re just worried about the people fleeing some of those areas.”

According to aerial images captured by Sky 4 and traffic maps from the area, the checkpoint wasn’t flowing as smoothly as DeSantis had hoped Sunday afternoon.

A video shared on Facebook Sunday afternoon shows drivers avoiding barriers on the Highway 17 exit to avoid the long lines on Interstate 95. The post was shared over 1,800 times.

Hey mate, I was in Auckland and then Brisbane in Jan. Brisbane is a nice city! You drive on the wrong side of the road but other than that what a charming place.

Forum List

Back