Dont Turn a Satire Forum into another "war zone"...

Oops, I nearly forgot that I couldn't quote the OP,.. but now I have a mental image of a naked Joe Biden in my mind. Thanks for making me want to go and vomit. XD

1647295910606.png

If you make satirical comments about satirical comments do they cancel out?

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

If it's not funny, clever or ironic -- it's NOT satire. Please dont dump naked political threads into this forum. Members need a chuckle or a PROD from humor and clever satire. That's what the topics should bring here.

Hey Flacc! How many pollacks does it take Zelensky to screw in one Russian made light bulb after Biden has shut down all the nation's power?!

(Guess right to win two free tickets to St. Petersberg! (Room, board, food and return flight your problem) :smoke:

View attachment 615735

If you make satirical comments about satirical comments do they cancel out?

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

Political warfare is always more fun with satire. It's actually got a higher "kill" ratio than the general troll on troll stuff. So YEAH -- bring it on.

Stick to the TOPIC -- but return the fire. THAT would be wonderful.. People with a sense of humor ONLY tho --- PLEASE !!!! See who's funnier by mocking the other side. Or whether they "cancel out"...

flacaltenn probably feels like a babysitter about now.:hyper:

Probably more like a woodsman who just opened the door to his peaceful cabin one morning to go out fishing, and a whole troupe of warthogs went running in from out of nowhere behind him into his place refusing to leave, chewing him out of house and home, then Cereal Killer came along and told him he was now voted as our official zookeeper till hell freezes over. :uhh:

Just what does a warthog eat anyway?

Political warfare is always more fun with satire. It's actually got a higher "kill" ratio than the general troll on troll stuff. So YEAH -- bring it on.

Stick to the TOPIC -- but return the fire. THAT would be wonderful.. People with a sense of humor ONLY tho --- PLEASE !!!! See who's funnier by mocking the other side. Or whether they "cancel out"...
It's called "dividing by zero".....Truth be told it's not much of a contest on this board. The "no fun" and "I don't get jokes" bunch is rather large.

A day without humor is like a day without sunshine. :)

BTW....We need one of these as a smiley so we can easily insert it......To confuse the humorless even more. ;)

s1.jpg

Probably more like a woodsman who just opened the door to his peaceful cabin one morning to go out fishing, and a whole troupe of warthogs went running in from out of nowhere behind him into his place refusing to leave, chewing him out of house and home, then Cereal Killer came along and told him he was now voted as our official zookeeper till hell freezes over. :uhh:

Cereal killer?? I didn't know that cereal was alive. XD

But those who cannot certainly prove Saintsbury right:

nothing-is-more-curious-than-the-almost-savage-hostility.jpg

So, is everybody ignoring the fact that the poor cereal in post eleven is dead? RIP cereal.

It's called "dividing by zero".....Truth be told it's not much of a contest on this board. The "no fun" and "I don't get jokes" bunch is rather large.

A day without humor is like a day without sunshine. :)

BTW....We need one of these as a smiley so we can easily insert it......To confuse the humorless even more. ;)

View attachment 615770

on another board I would always post sarcasm in "Comic Sans" (get it?) to help 5he humorless left know when I was joking

Sheesh... Warts, they eat warts. Thats why they call them wart hogs.

If it's not funny, clever or ironic -- it's NOT satire. Please dont dump naked political threads into this forum. Members need a chuckle or a PROD from humor and clever satire. That's what the topics should bring here.
Um ... - What Did You Do in the WAR, Daddy - {1966 }

Sheesh... Warts, they eat warts. Thats why they call them wart hogs.
Doesn't explain ... Witches.Who live to show off warts.
Nor how a " Sweat Hog " like John Travolta { Welcome Back Kotter }
got so famous.
You haven't been doin' yer homework again.
Right.

this thread is not funny,clever,or ironic ... this thread is not satire !

Forum List

Back