Man Who Agrees With The Media, Big Pharma, Universities, Corporations, And Hollywood Thinks He’s Part Of The Resistance.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’m so old I remember when we were taught to question.

SEATTLE, WA—The Babylon Bee had the honor of sitting down with a local brave #resistance fighter to learn more about the fearless counterculture fighting against hate and other bad stuff like that. According to Doy Keeblesmush, a leader of the local resistance movement in Seattle, the ideology consists of whatever the media, universities, corporations, and Hollywood tell them they should think.

"Yeah, I'm pretty much a free thinker," said Keeblesmush when interviewed at a protest rally sponsored by Kinko's. "I would say my ideology is an eclectic mix of Vox, Marvel comics, Starbucks' Twitter feed, and whatever my Sociology 101 professor says. There's a lot of hate and misinformation out there, so it's important that I get my life's moral compass entirely from multi-billion dollar corporations and celebrities. The only exception is dead German philosophers like Marx. They're cool too."

According to Keeblesmush, blindly following the prevailing winds of culture as dictated by trends and hype is the best way of making sure one is on the "right side of history."

"It's important to be on the right side of history since that is literally the only way to determine whether something is right or wrong!" said Keeblesmush. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to attend an afternoon boycott of MyPillow organized by Tempur-Pedic."

SEATTLE, WA—The Babylon Bee had the honor of sitting down with a local brave #resistance fighter to learn more about the fearless counterculture fighting against hate and other bad stuff like that. According to Doy Keeblesmush, a leader of the local resistance movement in Seattle, the ideology consists of whatever the media, universities, corporations, and Hollywood tell them they should think.

"Yeah, I'm pretty much a free thinker," said Keeblesmush when interviewed at a protest rally sponsored by Kinko's. "I would say my ideology is an eclectic mix of Vox, Marvel comics, Starbucks' Twitter feed, and whatever my Sociology 101 professor says. There's a lot of hate and misinformation out there, so it's important that I get my life's moral compass entirely from multi-billion dollar corporations and celebrities. The only exception is dead German philosophers like Marx. They're cool too."

According to Keeblesmush, blindly following the prevailing winds of culture as dictated by trends and hype is the best way of making sure one is on the "right side of history."

"It's important to be on the right side of history since that is literally the only way to determine whether something is right or wrong!" said Keeblesmush. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to attend an afternoon boycott of MyPillow organized by Tempur-Pedic."
You know the more I learn about junk science and the lying media the more I realize that it's true.

But it's junk science because corporations paid the scientists to lie. And the media lies to get you to buy more products. So again, they are usually lying for corporations.

For example, you do not have to drink 8 glasses of water a day. That's just what the water companies tell us. No scientific evidence suggests everyone should be drinking 8 glasses of water a day. It's ridiculous.

Or when scientists for the oil companies come out with bullshit conclusions that they aren't causing global warming. They were paid to lie!! They are bias!

We need to get back to teaching young people to question everything. The whole world is sliding into Naziism.

You know the more I learn about junk science and the lying media the more I realize that it's true.

But it's junk science because corporations paid the scientists to lie. And the media lies to get you to buy more products. So again, they are usually lying for corporations.

For example, you do not have to drink 8 glasses of water a day. That's just what the water companies tell us. No scientific evidence suggests everyone should be drinking 8 glasses of water a day. It's ridiculous.

Or when scientists for the oil companies come out with bullshit conclusions that they aren't causing global warming. They were paid to lie!! They are bias!
Like a President telling the American people the vaccinated will not catch the ChiCom Flu, people always need to question authorities.

oddball said:
The exact assholes who plastered "resists" stickers and hashtags everywhere five years ago, are now demanding that everyone comply.

They are the same assholes in charge of the US gov't. they're crooks and they truly want to destroy this country and take the world into a new dark age of the Great Reset. I love this country, the constitution but i hate these sons of bitches.

The Uninhibited Development of Nature Creates Class Mobility, Which Will Push One-Worlders Into the Abyss

It is simple-minded to blame every lie on greed. The pursuit of power, especially power created by creating massive powerlessness in others, is also a big motivator. Those who are born rich or have all the money they want sometimes get dissatisfied and seek power even if it costs them a little of their fortune. That's what billionaire George Soros is after.

Forum List

Back